Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Panflute
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm 

I once had a dream in which the wife of a popular singer here cheated on him with me, while I didn't even know what his wife looked like at that time. Totally spaced-out dream and I truly wonder how that one rose from the depths of my subconscience. It's probably a manifestation of my contempt for that particular singer.

kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm 

I've recently started keeping a dream log of all the dreams I'm having and the ones I've had before. Some really interesting shit. Anyway, here's one that's really weird with some sad and funny overtones to it. It's from like 16 years ago, but I still remember it despite its brevity.

It starts immediately in the front seat of a car with an 8 year old version of myself and my dad who's driving on a familiar highway. Nothing unusual, just driving and talking about trivial things, and I'm just sitting there bored.

Now before I proceed, you should already be familiar with this comic character:

If you don't know him, he's Cacofonix the bard from the french Asterix comics. Read more about him here if you wish.

Sooo, what happened in the dream? I turn to the left, only to find that my dad has been replaced by Cacofonix. The car was still running and he was trying to tune his lyre. He was quite happy because he was soon getting the chance to play his instrument, and I'm looking at him with a sense of bewilderment, fright and great concern. This brief conversation took place:

Me: Assurancetourix (his french name) what the hell are you doing here?!
Cacophonix: I don't know! Hey, isn't this fun?
Me: NO! Do you know how to drive?!
Cacophonix: No, but I'll try. What is this?
Me: We're gonna crash!

Dream ended there. Maybe not a disturbing one at first, but pretty much a mindfuck for an 8 year old. :lol:

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:07 am 

^ :lol:

I went to to the grocery store to get some stuff. Somehow I forgot apple juice to which dad, at home replied ''What? No apple juice means our cats will die you idiot!'' Yeah. Makes perfect sense. :lol:

triggerhappy
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 am 

Okay, today I had a series of short, but really crazy dreams (4 in total).

1. I'm sleeping in a handicapped toilet in my school. The door is locked and I'm comfortably lying on the floor. Suddenly I hear voices outside, and it seems that the people outside want to get into the toilet. Eventually they get in, presumably using a key, and I recognize one of them as a guy in my school's choir. Then they stay with me inside for a couple of hours, after which I get fed up with them and tell them to get the fuck out.

2. I'm in my dad's car, on the way to school. He's driving on some road surrounded by strange overgrown plants on both sides of the road. I check my phone for the time, only to find out it's 15:29. Since I'm supposed to be at school by 07:40 or so, I panic and try to find out if I've set the time to the wrong time zone or something. Can't really remember what happened after that though. I'm quite sure it became a lucid dream towards the end, but the dream ended not long after I realised that.

3. I'm in my old school, sleeping on the floor again. I wake up to find out that the floor is blue. Then I realise that I'm actually lying on one of those blue mats used for martial arts and stuff. Suddenly, a huge group of martial artists appear and spar with each other, leaving me utterly bewildered and shocked. I run around, trying to escape them, but on the way out I see one of my friends, who stares at me blankly, as if she doesn't know me.

4. Probably the weirdest one out of them all. I exit a building and see 4 large, brown and furry dogs being caught, to be sent to the pound. They struggle, but are eventually caught... and placed into a large fish net. Once the third one is caught, it starts vomiting for about 20 seconds, and some of its vomit hits the last dog running around. Then my dad comes by the corner, driving his car. He's distracted because of the dogs, so the car crashes, but in a very unreal and distorted manner. Amazingly, he survives and casually gets out of the warped (yes, it looked 'warped') car. He then begins cursing frantically, but the only thing I can hear him say is '...all because of my big mouth!'.

Crazy shit.
That's all Crick's iPod accepts. GB = Gargobytes.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:11 pm 

The dream I had last night:

Me and about 6 others was sitting around a table out in the woods playing some kind of board game.
The pieces we used in the game was made of cracker.
In front of us there was 3 girls stripping together. I It was some kind of birtday party for one of the guyes that was there.

Don't remember more after that! :/

intothesarlaccpit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 pm 

kingnuuuur: that Cacofonix dream was hilarious.

I had a dream where I was fishing with nets in a wooden boat, when we raised the net the fish all where packed inside some sort of plastic. We all stared at it because bit was not normal, then all of a sudden Jackie Chan comes ripping out of the plastic with a kick, fish flying everywhere.

katatonia47
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 pm 

One of my friends was shooting people. It was a weird one

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 am 

I read some Song of Ice And Fire before I went to sleep, and I saw a dream where Sandor Clegane raided my house with a bunch of rogues. I was someone from the book but I didn't remain that same person all the time. At one point I was Samwell Tarly, and my real life friend mocked me for being so fat. :lol:

It was a weird dream. I knocked out a bunch of the Hound's guys with some staff, but I was mortally afraid of the Hound himself.

techthrasher324
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 pm 

I was on vacation and my grandmother was about to kill me, literally, then I woke up in my own bed at home. Weirdest dream I ever had.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm 

Tonight I had a short dream:

I was sitting in my livingroom with all the lights of, at night, and on my turntable Darkthrone - In the Shadow of the Horns was playing very loud.

Then out of no where, my dad appered in front of my turntable, it looked like he was trying to take the volume down. But he was just standind there and looking, then he dissapered.

I woke up after that, was actually kind of scary :P

triggerhappy
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:07 am 

Yesterday I dreamt that an acquaintance of mine started a killing spree with a knife in a shopping mall. The security were called up, and they tried to take him down with what looked like falchions. He didn't die. I could see the carnage from an upper floor and it was pretty brutal. Somehow he ended up hiding in a swimming pool. Terrified onlookers froze in fear, while me and my brother crept to the scene. Soon the onlookers started clapping, presumably because they thought the guy was dead, but as soon as they started clapping, he rose from under the surface, ready with his knife and an evil smile. So he started heading towards me, but since I was in the (shallow) pool, I couldn't run or swim fast enough. Then he killed me. :/ Ironically he's one of the friendliest guys I know.

And today I dreamt I played Psyopus Imogen's Puzzle pt 2 flawlessly.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm 

Had an odd dream a bit ago.

My Ex and I (my ex as of like a month and a half or so no (it was established in the dream that we weren't together either) were on a road trip to I have no idea where. We pull of and stop at a house with a family sitting in lawn chairs, drinking beers in their garage. Apparently we know these people, and we have a grand old time shooting the shit, drinkin and playing with their kids (def not a fan of kids in real life). A while later, felt like three, maybe four hours in dream time, a parade started to go down the street. There are tons on floats and, and people throwing candy, just tons of awesome stuff. The parade ends, and we get back in the car. We drive for what feels like forever. We finally arrive at a parking lot with very run down looking businesses and trailers selling food and drinks and what have you. We enter one building which turns out to be a Chinese restaurant. My ex says she has to use the bathroom, and then walk behind a corner where the bathrooms were. I pick up a tray right of the buffet and start smelling it. It has no scent what so ever, but it is very hot. I put some on my plate, and I'm about to eat some, but then i wake up.

I also have a re-occurring dream where I'm walking through a desert, and eventually always arrive at this same spot. This spot contains a few pieces of what look like driftwood, a wagon wheel (from a huge covered wagon) and a child's body. The body appears to be wearing very old farmhand clothes, like from the early 1900's, maybe late 1800's. The body of the child is decaying, but mostly dried out. The eyes are gone, its skin is a tannish yellow, and the lips are curled way back from the teeth. Always very disturbing, especially as a kid, but it was definitely never a nightmare so to speak.

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

Commandaunt
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 pm 

^ That second dream sounds awesome.
I had this dream a little while ago, and I have literally no idea what it was about, but I woke up sweating/scared and all that shit that happens after you have a really bad nightmare. I couldn't remember anything that happened except seeing a Gran from the star wars series (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images ... ran_AA.JPG). I tried to get it out of my mind, but it stuck there for about an hour and everytime I remembered it, I would get chills and be kinda paranoid and look around myself...Weirdest thing that's ever occurred to me in a dream. I usually like nightmares (fan of star wars too), so it's weird something as trivial as a random star wars species could scare the shit outa me haha

hellfuhrer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 pm 

I had a dream I was Jack Hoffman from Goldrush Alaska and was mining for gold. But it was not in Alaska, it was somewhere warm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSST23SGp04

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 pm 

I had an awesome dream last night, and for once I dident have a nightmare!

The dream:

Me and my cousin was in a city, and we was bored and dident know what to do.
Then a friend of my cousin appeared, and he asked if we wanted to come with him to some catacomb out in the woods. We said yes and went into the car and drove onwords to the place.
I saw that the surroundings became more and more desolate and vast, something I liked a lot.

When we came to the place it was night. On the outside of the entrance it was a lot of tombstones,crosses and graves.
We then went over a smal fence, and I remember I said to my cousin: Are you sure this place is open??
He said yes ofcorse it is, and we went in.

When we was on the inside there was a smal path leading deeper inside, and it was cold stone walls on both sides.
We then found some human bones and skeletons laying around, like it was some kind of museum.

Then after a while I started to see Music Lp covers hanging around on the walls, and when i saw the ' A Blaze In The Northern Sky' cover I stoped my cousin and told him how much I loved that album. We then realised we was in some kind of music museum.
We walked pass a wall filled with all the Immortal albums hanging on the wall, it was a beautiful sight!

Then we came to a room where they was selling Music lps. It was a lot of people there so I decided to go there after we had been in the rest of the 'museum'.
We went uppstairs.
When we came up, I saw a room with a lot of beheaded people and blood (drawings)
I dragged my cousin in there to see closer, and it was a room dedicated to the canadian band Cryptopsy!

Then I woke up! :/
I never got to see the rest, and what Lps I could find in the store!

Was an awesome dream, very rare I have such funny and cool dreams.

triggerhappy
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm 

I think I had my first lucid dream today. Sadly the only thing I really remember is that I was part of some sort of weird fantasy tale involving talking creatures. I also remember trying to have sex. With who or what, I don't know...

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm 

There was this meeting at work placement. Manager told about things that should be changed. It was very boring. Once she was finished talking I made this comment which this chick who works there in real life too digs.

Then later it was a dark and I was at a cave or something and I saw a vagina. Quite...inspirational? :lol:

DeathforPresident
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm 

i had one where crown royal made Gibson's Whisky it was fucking horrorafieing

Kanine1
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm 

In my dream i woke up, fell asleep, and woke up again and this happened like 3 times before i woke up on the sofa

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm 

Ever had the feeling that you've dreamt something the previous night only can't remember it but something in your normal wake state triggers the memory of it either completely or partially? For instance Colin mentioned having a dream where a co-worker appears in his dream which immediately triggered the memory of a dream I had a couple of days ago wherein a female classmate that I hated appears only I can't remember what the dream was about.

Leviathan27
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am 

I had a really horrible dream this night.

I dreamed i was with my girlfriend on a really high mountain in australia. Some kind of Ayers Rock but immense higher and there where lots of thos high mountains. It looked like a eternal field of them and in the deep you could see the top of the trees.
It seemed there was no way to climb down. First we had no practical climbing skills and the mountain was so downright that you couldn´t find any place to step on or hold with your fingers.

On a mountain next to us where some "extreme sportlers". They jumped down from the top of the mountain with boards and could fly down. We tried to tell them to help us or at least call help. But they did not recognized us. So my grilfriend tried to climb down and she felt tremendously deep. I dont no why but i could see what happend down there (she felt to deep to see it from the top where i left). She was laying on the ground, maybe all bones where broken but she was alive. Laying in a really flat water, just a few cm deep). But that water had such a strong flow that she could not hold and she disappered in a tiny casm in the mountain (actually to small for a human body).
The sportlers have seen this and they tried to help her. But they can´t reach her. The chasm is to small. One sportler get a bit into this chasm but he had to go back. He was full of her blood and he shouted that he cant reach her and it looks really bad. And also my girlfriend was screaming all the time. And the screams sound so wired out from the mountain.

That was so horrible. No one could do anything. I could not climb down and if i tried to jump i would broke my bones to (or die). The other guys couldn´t reach her and there was absolute no way to call help because the next city seemed years away. And i did not no what i should do up on the mountain. We just stand there and heared her screams. I know it sound bad but i wished she would die. Due to the other guy who was covered fully with her blood i know that she must bleed more than 5 humans can do, sticking in this small chasm in the flowing water.

It was like if nature would say, if i want something then i will take it and no one can do anything. That was a felling of absolut powelessness and utter horror. This sceams, the wide field, the totally twisted landscape. Everything was so unreal and it felt more real than everything else.

Sorry, i cant describe it better. I dream a lot of wired stuff but this one is in my top 2 of disgusting dreams.

BTW i dont have a girlfriend at all. So whay the hell this insane dream.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:37 pm 

Watching Frank Zappa, Weird Al Yankovic, Mike Patton and Tomas Haake play a comedy version of 'Paranoid'.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 pm 

CapricornSupernaut wrote:
Watching Frank Zappa, Weird Al Yankovic, Mike Patton and Tomas Haake play a comedy version of 'Paranoid'.

Haha, fuck yes! :-P

Good to know I'm not the only one who gets dreams like that. Although in my dreams the song always changes. For example, in one dream which I had when I was 12 or 13, me and my back-then best friend played a rendition of the song in Yatta the flash animation, only with distorted guitars and a bit of heavy metal attitude. Then over time the song changed to something entirely different, I can't remember what.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:34 pm 

Ilwhyan wrote:

Haha, fuck yes! :-P

Good to know I'm not the only one who gets dreams like that. Although in my dreams the song always changes. For example, in one dream which I had when I was 12 or 13, me and my back-then best friend played a rendition of the song in Yatta the flash animation, only with distorted guitars and a bit of heavy metal attitude. Then over time the song changed to something entirely different, I can't remember what.

That sounds weird too. I tip my hat to you.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm 

Too bad this thread kinda died. Ah well.

One dream was really weird; was with my class in a restaurant. Suddenly a few including me had to go to a public toilet...I was there sitting while some girls were standing besides me letting their pie out.

Second one was about me having sex with this long blond girl which I don't reconize at all.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm 

I had quite a weird dream last night. I was in the Vietnam War, and slaughtered thousands of zombies with guerilla tactics, then hunted down Justin Bieber and killed him with help from Charlie Sheen, Buckethead and Cristina Scabbia (whom I promptly had sex with afterwards). Fun dream.

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 pm 

I had quite a weird dream last night. I was in the Vietnam War, and slaughtered thousands of zombies with guerilla tactics, then hunted down Justin Bieber and killed him with help from Charlie Sheen, Buckethead and Cristina Scabbia (whom I promptly had sex with afterwards). Fun dream.

Talking about zombies, when I was little ( about 9 years old) I had a dream in which I was standing in a long dark hallway, when all of a sudden my mom appears ( she is a zombie :o ) and starts slowly walking towards me with the most creepy smile ever on her face, saying something like "your time is up...".

Most unsettling dream I have ever had....

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:40 pm 

henkkjelle wrote:

Talking about zombies, when I was little ( about 9 years old) I had a dream in which I was standing in a long dark hallway, when all of a sudden my mom appears ( she is a zombie :o ) and starts slowly walking towards me with the most creepy smile ever on her face, saying something like "your time is up...".

Most unsettling dream I have ever had....

I have had dreams like that, and every one ended with me waking up crying.

kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 am 

Louis XIV of France was holding a small lecture on some shit, then he turns to me and asks "What do we call someone who disagrees with the monarchy?" and I'm like "A blasphemer?" and he smirks and says "HA! A dead blasphemer!". So I grab a huge stick next to me and lash him in the face. He falls on the ground and I continue beating him with the huge stick and then hammerfist him and finally throw him off my balcony.

Before that, John Myung was chasing a villainess on an all-terrain vehicle... On Mars. Just as she's about to teleport off the planet, John Myung comes up with an awesome idea and opens up a portal facing Earth instead of outer space, so the bitch teleports at light speed and ends up splattered somewhere on Earth's surface. Back home everyone was thanking John Myung because he saved us.

Afwo
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 pm 

I had an amazing but strange dream not long ago. I had been drinking that night so i'm wondering if that had anything to do it. It was also very long and i'm certain it continued after I woke up and went for a piss, which makes it all the more strange.

It sounds like i'm making it up, I swear I am not.

Anyways here it is:
(All of this was in Black and White)
I'm in a deserted Wharehouse in what i assume to be the 40s as Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall were with me, Bogart mentions that the place is haunted and starts shouting and swearing saying how he isn't afraid of ghosts. Then the ghost appears, the ghost sort of looked like Little Richard but had sort of a white outline around him. Then it sort of cut to sometime later and the Wharehouse is now a nightclub ran by Bogart and the ghost helps people get over WW2 somehow, this was explained to me in the dream. During this time I go outside with a women (who looked like one of my old teachers) and we sit on a bus stop. Then everything goes into colour except her and she disapears. I look behind me and the Wharehouse is a wreck again. I go inside and its filled with Junkies with one saying how they stay in the building to be cured. I then go into an office in the building and find an old photo, then the ghost comes back, I can't remember what was said though.

Then I wake up as I really need a piss. I get back in bed and the dream starts again.

This time i'm on a street near a bus stop, people are visibly worried but no one is saying anything, I ask a girl and she says that a strain of chlamydia is killing people and then bringing them back to life. At this point I knew i had to go back to the Wharehouse, so I run, dodging a few zombies. I make my way inside and the place is teeming with people, hundreds if not thousands. It gets explained to me that the place is a safe haven and no harm will come to anyone inside. I go out side and see some Bikers, the leader of which has an eye-patch and has antlers on his helmet, i tell them that they are welcome inside but they have to leave their bikes outside. They come in. Then a count down happens and the Wharehouse is going to take the people away somewhere to save them, but it means the ghost will die but he says its worth it.
Then I wake up again. I don't know if they made it or not. I spent the rest of that morning trying to get to sleep again to find out.

Anyways that was my strangest and most profound dream, like I've said all ready I'm making none of it up.

sortalikeadream
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:28 pm 

A couple nights ago I had this absolutely awful psychological nightmare. All I can remember is being ridiculed for the quality of my writing, watching the woman I had planned on making love to leave with someone else, and then overhearing a conversation going on between a man and a woman that sounded like the man was trying to rape her. I was petrified, afraid to walk in and either be wrong and look like a fool, or afraid that I'd be right but unable to stop the other man.

I felt pretty crappy that morning.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 pm 

Was in a little restaurant with my mum. I was eating tomato soup when I noticed that there's a little jellyfish in mine. I ask my mum if I could eat it. She says I have to wait a little. Then after hestitating I want to eat it while mum says ''Stop. You've waited too long, it's poisonous now!''

gradymayhem
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 am 

Just saw a pee-related one that triggered this. I was walking in the park by my house and there was this weird concrete irrigation ditch in the grass. It went underground, kind of like some kind of sewer tunnel. These hamburger buns were floating in the water and I kept wondering where they were coming from. They just kept floating along on the surface. I was with this girl and really had to pee. I knew I couldn't pee for some reason and waited for a long time. Eventually I just said fuck it and peed in the irrigation river with the hamburger buns floating. I woke up just as I started pissing myself and ran to the bathroom just in time to save the bed.

My one question: why hamburger buns? WTF was my subconscious mind doing?
We'll bathe tonight
Post metal on my facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1698891497 I'm formerly defyexistance btw

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm 

I had a dream releated to ''X-files'' last night :P
Must be because I have seen one episode of x-files every evening before I go to bed for almost two months now.

Well, the dream:

I was at home with some people, Dana scully was also there :P
We then saw a strange looking car outside, was kind of extraterrestrial in a way. We only saw it for a few seconds before it turned onto another road.
Then a lot of people from the goverment came and started to hush things down.
Don't remember much more :/

Thashierthanthou
Not Semi-Witty Enough for his Own Title

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:49 pm 

I had a dream last night that I was in a homosexual relationship with Ihsahn. He was always wearing a pirate hat.

They should have talked about why failsafeman sucks!

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm 

did you have to change the sheets afterwards?

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

Thashierthanthou
Not Semi-Witty Enough for his Own Title

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:27 pm 

There were no sex scenes. We just talked about our feelings. He was worried about what would happen if my wife found out that I was cheating on her, but I assured him that it would be ok; the rest of the world thought that we were just close friends.

They should have talked about why failsafeman sucks!

gradymayhem
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm 

For my umpteenth contribution here, I'll share a dream I had 2 nights ago.
So I fell asleep listening to ATHOW and somehow I dreamed that my grandma (who is dead) was a 16 or so year old girl in baby blue booty shorts and was Abbath. I woke up halfway through Battles in the North and thought wtf. My Grandma was a 16 year old corpsepainted up in a swamp playing guitar and doing the vocals on Years of Silent Sorrow. She actually was Abbath in the dream, which didn't seem odd at the time.
We'll bathe tonight
Post metal on my facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1698891497 I'm formerly defyexistance btw

ArranoBeltza
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 am 

EDIT: Accidentally double posted. See next page for dream story.

Last edited by ArranoBeltza on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArranoBeltza
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 am 

No bullshit, this dream happened. It happened my junior or senior year of high school. Anyway, this was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had, and definitely the strangest.

The dream was from a perspective as though I were watching a movie. I wasn't actually in it and didn't really feel as though I was there, more that I was an observer.

Anyway, it began with the "camera" in a dark tunnel, quickly moving toward light at the end of it. When the "camera" moved to the end of the tunnel, it stopped revealing a spring field with a bright blue sky, green grass, and a few flowers around. There were trees around the field as though it were in a clearing. The strange thing was what stood in the middle of the field: Jesus on the crucifix bleeding profusely and dying slowly.

Soon, people started walking through the field being led by a tour guide or something. They were dressed touristy and had cameras and were taking pictures of random things in the field and strolling around in a group. After a little while, nails like the ones that held Jesus to the cross began flying through the air like bullets or arrows out of seemingly nowhere and were striking the people down one by one.

After the tourists were all dead, a crowd of kittens began running through the field. They met the same fate, nails coming out of nowhere and killing them. However, one of the kittens got away and, just when it seemed like he would get away from the random nails, one got him through the underside of his mouth, sending him flying through the air with it and he came to rest nailed onto the cross next to one of Jesus' hands (nailed through the roof of the mouth). Somehow, the cat was barely alive and twitching, obviously dying slowly. Jesus turned his head slowly at the kitten and shed a few tears. He then laboriously worked one of his hands off of the nail that held it in place and touched the cat, and it then died peacefully. As Jesus began working his hand back onto the nail, I woke up completely confused and a little bit shocked by what the fuck I had just dreamt...

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next