Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
DemonofDarkness
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm 

I wanted to get the video release of that tour for a long time but there's no chance for me to buy/order it as metal is banned in my land
so I was wondering if anyone of you has it so maybe he could tell me his opinion about it so I could know what I missed :scratch:
For those who don't know it "FUCK CHRIST TOUR"
was the first black metal tour for Immortal/Blasphemy/Rotting Christ in 1993 !
I also read somewhere that there was a fight happened between Rotting Christ and Immortal in that tour but I don't know if this's true or not .

Any feedback is appreciated

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm 

I have a VHS of the Blasphemy set. It's killer, but it was shot after Black Winds left the tour.

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 am 

The cover you have posted is a bootleg. There are two official Matt Vain videos (Master Of Death with Imp.Naz, Blasphemy and Rotting Christ, as well as Live In Concert with Immortal and Ancient Rites => mixing two diffeent tours on two VHS-videos) from back then.

They were sold out in mid 90es quite fast, but appear every now and then on ebay.de (together with a third VHSD about a Black Metal documentary "At Calling Death").

I wanted to see that tour in Stuttgart but this concert didn't happen (that's what I got on a phone call with one of the Röhre-guys in the afternoon of the planned concert when we wanted a confirmation without travelling 200km for nothing).

EDIT: Found at least the At Caling Death docu on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=095jeUCi ... 92438481D8

NocturnalFrost
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:22 am 

I've got the bootleg pictured above.Nice enough quality for a boot.Incredible sets by all 3,featuring their prime material more or less.The Blasphemy line up isn't perfect but the show is still great.Rotting Christ are excellent here minus the hilarious guy on keys.Perfect set from them,"The Mystical Meeting" in particular is killer.Immortal tear it up like no other with songs exclusively from Diabolical and Pure Holocaust.You can actually hear Demonaz's guitar here well enough,though the vocals are a little low in the mix.

If you love all 3 bands as I do,this is mandatory!

DemonofDarkness
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 pm 

I'm a huge fan of Rotting Christ ... Maybe I'm their biggest fan ever in the whole arabian world . I like Immortal too but I'm not a big fan of Blasphemy although I enjoy some of their songs . What a loss for me that I can never order this release . I tried to find some links to download it but I couldn't find any .

adrenalin
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm 

Anyone have a torrent link or something for this bootleg? I found a couple places that have the actual DVD for sale, but it's PAL format and I wouldn't have a clue how to rip it and convert it. I thought someone might have it for download. I'm a HUGE Rotting Christ fan, especially their early stuff, so I really want to see this!! I also love early Immortal. Not much of a Blasphemy fan though, but would still like to see their set too. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Reply to topic