Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm 

I'm pretty picky about glassware when I have the choice. I never notice much of a difference between draught and bottled beers but I guess that's probably because the places where I do go to drink good beer on tap have a high turnover rate and therefore probably not much time for the beer to take on a metallic flavor. Certain beers, like bitter and stouts, are absolutely delicious when hand-pulled from a cask. The difference in texture is monumental. It also does interesting things to other styles, like DIPA's.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm 

From the tap pretty much everything tastes a good deal better, although I've never had anything really expensive from it. I like glassware, but I normally feel like a wanker drinking anything from a proper goblet. I only do it if it's really expensive beer.

Quote:
when hand-pulled from a cask

beer fag. Dudes, it's not wine you're drinking! less pretension >:[

Also, beer is never served too cold! I don't think I've ever tried a fancy beer at room temperature, and I doubt i ever will.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

~Guest 183305
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 pm 

I need a beer, but just have shitty ass Miller Lite in the fridge.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm 

Drinking Captain Lawrence Brewing Co.'s "Five Years Later" - a strong black ale with five types of malt and five types of hops. It doesn't have a ton of apparent flavor complexity, but it is quite flavorful and the freshness of the hops really gives it a kick, though the high alcohol content (10%) is only noticeable in the slight warming aftertaste that is pretty much covered up by citrus hops.

Looking forward to my favorite restaurant hosting a dinner with a five course meal each paired with and likely made with a beer by Oskar Blues Brewing Co. Beer dinners are awesome. It's under a month away.

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 am 

caspian wrote:
Also, beer is never served too cold! I don't think I've ever tried a fancy beer at room temperature, and I doubt i ever will.

Yes, yes it is. Room temperature is ludicrous of course, but some beers definitely taste better slightly warmer. Easily available example being James Squire's Amber Ale. Had it on tap at the Grand Central Hotel in Brisbane and it was served waaaaaaay too cold. Tasted much better during the second half of the pint, once it had warmed up a bit.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 am 

iamntbatman wrote:
I'm pretty picky about glassware when I have the choice. I never notice much of a difference between draught and bottled beers but I guess that's probably because the places where I do go to drink good beer on tap have a high turnover rate and therefore probably not much time for the beer to take on a metallic flavor. Certain beers, like bitter and stouts, are absolutely delicious when hand-pulled from a cask. The difference in texture is monumental. It also does interesting things to other styles, like DIPA's.

Haven't really had DIPAs from a cask, but you can really see the difference between Guinness Draught from a can and from an actual draught. The same with pretty much every beer that comes in a can with a nitrogen widget. The one from an actual draught is as beautiful to look at, yet has a proper, strong smell and doesn't taste watery.

caspian wrote:

Probably not at room temperature, but a lot of beers with high alcohol contents (imperial stouts, barley wines, traditional and old ales) really suffer when they're more than just slightly chilled. The same with almost anything Belgian. Really, an imperial stout at fridge temperature (5C) is a complete waste, around 15C is a whole lot better.

Arkhane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 am 

ACM wrote:
I need a beer, but just have shitty ass Miller Lite in the fridge.
its like that all around my city... of 3000 or less people. miller lite, bud light, budweiser... yea.

still havent tried zeigenbock though...

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:35 pm 

I keep my beer fridge set just below the halfway mark for temperature; I find the bigger beers lose some of their flavor when too cold. I make exceptions if I'm having a big bottle (650ml/22oz or higher) all to myself, as then I get to see how it changes from being really cold to much warmer (but still chilled) by the end of the bottle. I typically do not use a frosted glass, for condensation and temperature purposes. I will make exceptions to this rule if they are all that's available or if the beer hasn't quite been in the fridge long enough.

I'm not very picky when it comes to beer (just as long as it's flavorful or right for the occasion), but I am a bit picky when it comes to glass selection. I have four chalices/goblets, three mugs, two pints (a shaker and an imperial), two Boston Lager glasses, a tulip, a chalice/snifter hybrid, a stange, a flute and a weizen glass. My favorites are the Duvel tulip, the Ommegang goblet, and the two Boston Lager glasses. For strong Belgian ales I typically use the Duvel tulip or one of the chalices. For what I call "six pack beer" (stouts, porters, lagers and IPAs in the 4% to 7% range) I typically use one of the pints or a Boston Lager glass, occasionally I use a mug. For bigger, stronger, non-Belgian beer (imperial stout, imperial IPA) I use the Duvel tulip or a Boston Lager glass. I don't have barleywines often but when I do it's usually from the chalice/snifter hybrid or the Duvel tulip. The weizen glass obviously gets all the attention of wheat ales, whether German or not.

The glasses which see the most action are the Duvel tulip, the Sam Adams glasses, and the pint glasses. The glasses which see the least are the stange, the flute, and the three mugs.

See here for the collection, minus my Ommegang chalice:
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m292 ... C00993.jpg

From left to right: Lindemans flute, Goose Island 312 weizen, CIA mug, NASA mug, university mug, Sam Adams Boston Lager glass X2, university shaker pint, Samuel Smith imperial pint, Orval chalice, Chimay chalice, Duvel tulip, local store's tulip/snifter hybrid, Hennepin (from Ommegang) chalice, Unibroue stange.

CaioNlm
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:36 pm 

I really like Heineken,Stella Artois,Baker,Medieval.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm 

MacMoney wrote:
Haven't really had DIPAs from a cask, but you can really see the difference between Guinness Draught from a can and from an actual draught. The same with pretty much every beer that comes in a can with a nitrogen widget. The one from an actual draught is as beautiful to look at, yet has a proper, strong smell and doesn't taste watery.

I'm not sure how the European recipes differ from what we get here, but on this side of the pond Guinness Draught in a bottle or nitro can is awful stuff. The bottled Extra Stout is far superior. The stuff that actually comes out of a tap is supposedly also Guinness Draught but tastes completely different from the bottled product, and I don't just mean the texture.

If you ever get the chance to have a really big IPA on cask, go for it! I wouldn't do it all of the time, but the creamy texture along with the way it sort of mutes the potency of the hops while still letting the full flavor profile through is really interesting.

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm 

I think the discrepancy between the bottled and draft versions of Guinness here in the states has to do with different brewing locations. The draft Guinness is imported from Ireland, the bottled stuff is brewed and bottled by a contracted brewer in Canada using local water. Cheaper to do it that way then transporting it over the Atlantic, it tastes fresher, and they can still sell it at import prices in the US; the freshness of the draft version isn't much of an issue because it's tapped.

The style isn't really my thing (Irish stouts are too light for me) and I don't particularly care for the bottled, canned, or draft versions, but they definitely taste different.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 am 

Earthcubed wrote:
See here for the collection, minus my Ommegang chalice:
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m292 ... C00993.jpg

That's a nice collection. I only really have two English pints, a Helsinki Beer Festival lager glass, a couple of high class snifters and champagne glasses and a Chimay chalice.

iamntbatman wrote:
I'm not sure how the European recipes differ from what we get here, but on this side of the pond Guinness Draught in a bottle or nitro can is awful stuff. The bottled Extra Stout is far superior. The stuff that actually comes out of a tap is supposedly also Guinness Draught but tastes completely different from the bottled product, and I don't just mean the texture.

If you ever get the chance to have a really big IPA on cask, go for it! I wouldn't do it all of the time, but the creamy texture along with the way it sort of mutes the potency of the hops while still letting the full flavor profile through is really interesting.

I've never actually had the Extra Stout since we get the Special Export Stout here and that's a whole lot different, it is a very different style after all. The Guinness Draught here is pretty good for a session ale. It's very pretty even if the flavor can sometimes be a bit watery. It's smooth creaminess makes it superbly drinkable though. I think I might actually prefer Murphy's and Beamish for dry stouts, but they're not really that different.

I'll have to give those a try. They're just not that often found on cask here.

LVB
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:49 pm 

Great topic! Since I live about twenty minutes from the Stone Brewery, you can guess what I drink a lot of. I've been a craft beer drinker only for a short while, though. Before I discovered good beer, I really didn't drink all that often, and when I did it was usually whiskey, rum, or wine. But now I wouldn't bother wasting my liver on anything but great beer. Best beers I've had so far: Pliny The Elder, Stone's Lukcy Basartd, Stone's Russian Imperial Stout (aged five years, growler fill), Duvel, Sierra Nevada Big Foot, Dog Fish Head 90min IPA, and many more, too much to mention. I have a bunch of beers cellaring right now, including Russian River Consecration, Ale Smith Speedway Stout, Stone Old Guardian, Great Divide Yeti Stout aged in oak barrels, just to name a few of the sexiest ones.

TehPrince666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 pm 

Im drinkin some cheapo beer right now, mountain crest brewed in monroe Wisconsin 3 dollars for a 6 pack!!

mjaeltbrand
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:21 pm 

Thanks to MacMoney's post last page I'm going to try Slottskällans Imperial Stout and Fuller's ESB this weekend. Hopefully, I manage to get my hands on some other Belgian beer like Maredsous, been waiting to try that one for a while.

Anyone here got any opinions on Maredsous?
I view any attempt to keep metal unpopular as false, because I view metal (not only do I view it; I know it to be) as an army looking for recruits. People trying to keep it down are weakening our military.

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm 

mjaeltbrand wrote:
Anyone here got any opinions on Maredsous?

I like their triple more than their double (8, the red one).

NonEsDignus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm 

I turned 21 a few days ago, and bought my first beer. I tried Fat Tire, mostly because I knew my parents like it and have heard good things. It was good. I'm excited to try out lots of others. I hear constantly about Arrogant Bastard, so maybe that will be my next.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm 

Fat Tire is a very mild beer, so be prepared for a shock if you go straight from that to Arrogant Bastard, which is considerably hoppier. It's not labeled as an IPA but it may as well be.

defyexistance
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 pm 

Going to Ireland, Scotland, and England in two weeks; it'l be my first time out of North America. Any beers, ciders, or ales that I just HAVE to have while there?
"Our bodies will turn to ashes, our bones will fade to dust, our lives will be forgotten, all our dreams crushed... reality, perception, biased by our egos, mutilated by our superegos, I transcend these for now I am one with the void."-Eclipse Eternal

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 am 

defyexistance wrote:
Going to Ireland, Scotland, and England in two weeks; it'l be my first time out of North America. Any beers, ciders, or ales that I just HAVE to have while there?

I don't know if there are any you HAVE to have, but depending on where exactly you are going, I recommend trying the real ales that are offered at pubs. They're usually on rotation and since they're real ale, they're live and best when freshly opened. Stuff like Fuller's London Porter or London Pride is pretty dandy. Thornbridge's Jaipur is pretty excellent as is Oakham's Citra. Meantime's IPA, pale ale or London Porter or Coffee or Chocolate Stout, Ridgeway's IPA, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal and Imperial Stout (or anything). Also Kernel Brewery beers, if you're hitting London. Their 'outlet' is a bit ways southeast of the Tower Bridge, actually a garage of sorts in an industrial area. It's open on Saturdays from nine to three. You might find their beers at pubs in London as well. These are the English ones mind you and just some of my personal preferences. A note of warning if you're used to American IPAs and pale ales, almost all of the English (and Irish and Scottish) ones aren't anywhere near as hoppy.

From Ireland... Well, they say Guinness is a lot different (better) when drank fresh, close to home so probably try that. I'd recommend the smaller brews in Ireland. Stay away from Harp, Kilkenny, Smithwick's etc. and try to find the smaller ones. I'm partial to Carlow O'Hara's Irish Red and Celtic Stout myself, but again, personal preference. Also anything from Porterhouse, including their own pub in Dublin if you have the time.

From Scotland there's always BrewDog and their own pub in Aberdeen. Their beers are kind of a hit and miss for me, sometimes just too experimental, sometimes too much one trick pony, sometimes excellent. 5 AM Saint is excellent and their IPA Is Dead Nelson Sauvin IPA is pretty nice. If imperial stouts are your thing, Tokyo* is worth a look or if you can find some Paradox. Belhaven's Wee Heavy, Harviestoun's Old Engine Oil, Orkney's Raven Ale. The number one brewer to my tastes in Scotland is Traquair though. I've only had 2010 barley wine-style ale that's pretty sweet, but not cloying, very robust with its 10% ABV. However, the Jacobite Ale is much superior. Liquorice and dark berries with a roasted malt body it's to die for. But once again, personal preference.

So, there's a bunch, but you shouldn't feel the need to hunt any down, but keep your eyes peeled for them as well as others of a lesser known nature. I went into this long rant without really knowing your tastes or experience in beers, but well. There you have it.

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 am 

I can't imagine Guiness ever being good.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 am 

Bezerko wrote:
I can't imagine Guiness ever being good.

Not sure which version you get in Venezuela, but clearly you haven't tasted the Special Export. A very different beast from Draught or Extra Stout. Also, the Extra Stout in Ireland is unpasteurized as well as without the extra nitrogen so I imagine it's rather different from the other Extra Stouts as well as the Draught.

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 am 

That'd be Australia. Our version of the Extra Stout, as well as having more booze in it than most of the others, is also not nitrogenated either. Well, it's bottled, and it doesn't poor with the ye olde Draught creamy head, so I assume it's not nitrogenated.

Kilkenny actually isn't bad, if you're not after any flavour. Certainly one of the most sessionable beers I've had.

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:11 am 

Just enjoyed this Italian beauty. La Rossa dopplebock. 7.2

_MFMGW_
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 am 

Guinness.

I could live off of Guinness for the rest of my life.
(And because it's so fucking thick it probably doubles as food)

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:06 am 

Thick? Guiness is as watery as it gets.

_MFMGW_
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am 

Ehh, wrong choice of words, the stuff is pretty heavy.

Arkhane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:59 am 

idk, i'm still not even knee deep in my beer experimentation, but i've tried corona, zeigen/shinerbock, bud light, dos eckis, and i think miller. zeigen has a hint of flavor that i like, corona isn't very good but its decent for water, dos eckis sucks leper nuts, and i dont remember miller. bud is decent ignoring the watery shit. just anything i can get from a small town bar for now, and later on i'll be goin to the cities looking for legends in the brew. i've bought some sort of hurricane shit or whatever from a conveniance store, and thats as high as i've gone so far

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 am 

Get on the net, and search for your nearest craft brew selling bar. You'll feel like a far better person once you start drinking good beers!

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 pm 

Guinness is very thick for people who are used to drinking crap. Irish dry stouts definitely have some of the thinnest mouthfeels of all of the stouts, though. Try a nice chocolate or imperial stout for a really thick, creamy beer.

I feel dirty posting this in the beer thread, but whatever: tonight I drank one of those giant 24 ounce cans of "Tilt" which is pretty much the same thing as Four Loko. It tasted like it would have been a decent soda except the 12% abv wasn't hidden at all, so it was quite a chore to drink. It was only $2 for the can, though, so I could maybe see myself buying this in the future if I'm ever really eager to get drunk but not in the mood for any sort of beer for whatever reason.

KingVold
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 pm 

Being under the legal drinking age in the USA, I have only tried O'duls Amber, which I thought was extremely bitter and unpleasent. Not being a drinking person, but in anticipation of becoming one, I figured I should ask here: what would be a good "Starter Beer" that could smoothly induct me into the wonderful world of drinking?

AppleQueso wrote:
Acidgobblin wrote:
I refuse to listen to a genre using an onamatapoeiac descriptor.

Motion to change "Death Metal" to "EEURRRGHHH"

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 pm 

Try anything English and really mild. Old Speckled Hen, Fuller's London Pride, Tetley's, Boddington's Pub Ale, etc. Some are better than others, of course, but all of those are decent to great session beers and very easy to get into.

NonEsDignus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am 

iamntbatman wrote:
Fat Tire is a very mild beer, so be prepared for a shock if you go straight from that to Arrogant Bastard, which is considerably hoppier. It's not labeled as an IPA but it may as well be.

I ended up getting a bottle of Arrogant Bastard with my lunch today. It was really strong tasting, definitely the strongest beer I have had so far. I don't think I really liked it that much, the aftertaste was a little overpowering, reminds me of drinking coffee black - even made me shiver a few times from the bitterness. It wasn't awful, though, and I feel like I should revisit it once my taste for beer is better developed. For now I will just keep trying as many different beers as I can. What's nice is that one of my favorite lunch places is a deli/grocery that has a giant selection of nice beers, so I can do lots of exploration there. They also have a 'build-your-own-six-pack' deal for $9, with a handful of good sounding beers.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:44 am 

Helsinki Beer Festival was yesterday and had some nice beers there and some not so nice ones. Mostly from smaller Finnish breweries, but also Lindeman's Cuvée de René Gueuze as well as Girardin's Kriek. Never had a gueuze before, but more or less knew what to expect and I'd love to have more. However, hugely expensive and not very available. The same with proper, sour krieks like Girardin's. It was quite different from Cantillon's even though both are proper unsweetened krieks. From the Finnish ones, the best were Beer Hunter's Mufloni CCCCC IPA, hopped with five different hops, all starting with c. Cascade being the top bill, it was very grapefruity and piney and reminded me of American IPAs. They also had an excellent Single Hop Citra-ale, just used Citra for hopping. A lot of exotic fruit in it. They ALSO had a Cuvée de Yyteri, a sour ale flavored with lingonberries. An interesting experiment, lingonberries with sourness though they're not very sweet themselves either.

NonEsDignus wrote:
iamntbatman wrote:

I ended up getting a bottle of Arrogant Bastard with my lunch today. It was really strong tasting, definitely the strongest beer I have had so far. I don't think I really liked it that much, the aftertaste was a little overpowering, reminds me of drinking coffee black - even made me shiver a few times from the bitterness. It wasn't awful, though, and I feel like I should revisit it once my taste for beer is better developed. For now I will just keep trying as many different beers as I can. What's nice is that one of my favorite lunch places is a deli/grocery that has a giant selection of nice beers, so I can do lots of exploration there. They also have a 'build-your-own-six-pack' deal for $9, with a handful of good sounding beers.

MAN! I'd kill for nine dollars a sixpack of ANY single craft beer, let alone if I could pick and choose it myself. I'd have to pay around nine dollars for a single bottle of American craft beer and then would have to drink it at the establishment where I bought it. Yeah, Arrogant Bastard is very bitter and I suppose it might get someone not used to such bitterness a while to get used to it.

deadcenter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:40 am 

here in my country (Ukraina) is great beer called "live beer", most of all I usually use about 3-4 liters of beer called Roven'kovskoe, great one. Also here is beer called - "BLACK"! I use this too from time to time.

CrustAsFuckExistence
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:21 am 

I LOVE BEER. I AM DRUNK. That is all. PEACE! (actually as for what I've had; mostly some Negro Modella style beers, then a Summer Ale and some Mead)

Atmospheric Black Metal (solo)

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm 

NonEsDignus wrote:
I ended up getting a bottle of Arrogant Bastard with my lunch today. It was really strong tasting, definitely the strongest beer I have had so far. I don't think I really liked it that much, the aftertaste was a little overpowering, reminds me of drinking coffee black - even made me shiver a few times from the bitterness. It wasn't awful, though, and I feel like I should revisit it once my taste for beer is better developed.

Did you drink it straight from the bottle? I think I mentioned it somewhere earlier in the thread (though I could be making that up) but you should try to avoid drinking from the bottle whenever possible. However, this is really important for beers like IPA's. The effects of hops are twofold: for one thing, as you experienced they really increase the bitterness of the beer. Secondly, they also add a lot of aromatic notes to the beer. The act of pouring the beer into a glass stirs up the aromas and releases them and the wider opening of the beer glass lets you get a big whiff of the hops, which really contributes to the flavor of the beer. After all, you can really only taste sweet, salty bitter and sour (plus the MSG receptors), so anything else really comes from the smell of what you're eating or drinking. In short, if you drink a strong IPA out of the bottle you're only really getting the bitter component of the hops rather than all of the wonderful piney, citrusy and floral goodness you can get out of them.

RedMisanthrope
Poet Laureate of the Old Ones

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm 

That's strange, I had a pint of Arrogant Bastard yesterday and thought it was really good. Smooth too, I finished it in about five minutes. However, I do take my coffee black and have a taste for generally stronger, hoppy beers, so I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

Had a bottle of Mephistopheles a few weeks ago too. That's pretty strong stuff, like drinking molasses. It was good, but with a 14% ABV and the flavor, I'd probably never have more than one in a sitting.
Death metal is eternal.

thrashmaniac87
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 pm 

IPAs are by far my favorite so I love pretty much everything from Stone and I live 20 minutes from the brewery so it's fucking awesome! My favorite Stone would probably be Ruination with it's 105 IBUs!

Pliny the Elder from Russian River Brewing is the best IPA I've ever had although it's a little difficult to find.

I've recently discovered how amazing sour ales are. I highly suggest Duchess de Bourgogne, Monks Cafe Flemish Sour Red Ale, and Rodenbach Grand Cru.

untappd: patrick_g

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:54 am 

Bezerko wrote:
caspian wrote:

Yes, yes it is. Room temperature is ludicrous of course, but some beers definitely taste better slightly warmer. Easily available example being James Squire's Amber Ale. Had it on tap at the Grand Central Hotel in Brisbane and it was served waaaaaaay too cold. Tasted much better during the second half of the pint, once it had warmed up a bit.

And Newcastle....Stuff actually has a taste once you let it warm up a little.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 86  Next