I'm an illustration student currently studying at the Ontario College of Art and Design! I would love nothing more than to supply some twisted occult illustrations for whatever you need, be it album covers, t shirt designs, zines etc. I've offered a selection of my work below:
(Infidel, 2009, Digital Painting, Unused album cover-Available for purchase)
(Infernal Defiance, 2010, Ink and Digital Colours, Designed as full front and back CD layout, Available for purchase)
(Pazuzu, 2010, Ink)
How to commission an illustration:
1) Shoot me an email at miniferret (at) gmail.com telling me what you have in mind. I’ll work with you to flesh out the idea by sketching out different ideas.
2) From the sketches supplied you will confirm what you would like the final image to look like. I will dictate the price of the final based on how complex it is, whether it will be in colour and so forth. Prices will run from $150 and up. I ask that 50% of the full price be paid before I begin working on the final.
3) Once the final is completed, I will send you a thumbnail of it for your approval.
4) Upon your approval of the thumbnail, the remaining 50% is paid, and I email you the high resolution 300dpi jpeg. I also ask that you send me two of each item the artwork will be featured on. I must be credited in connection with the work.
Terms & Conditions
1. Client acknowledges that Illustrator is first and sole owner of all “copyright” and shall retain intellectual rights of all Illustration(s).
2. Upon payment in full of all fees, the Illustrator shall grant the Client’s unlimited rights for all approved designs and shall transfer
ownership of high resolution scans of the illustrations.
3. Illustrator is entitled to use all Illustrations or any part thereof for self promotional purposes or to enter into any contest.
4. Reassigning of Rights : Client may not assign or transfer this Licence or any part thereof unless authorized in writing by Illustrator.
5. No modifications, changes or alterations may be made to Illustrations or any part thereof, directly or indirectly, without Illustrator’s prior written consent.
6. Cancellation: Client is to pay initial 50% of the final fee upon approval of sketch. Should Client choose to cancel work after commencement of the final, Client still agrees to pay Illustrator the remaining 50% of the final fee.
7. Credit : Client agrees to include a credit to Illustrator in connection with the Work.
8. Illustrator’s Copies : Client shall furnish Illustrator with two copies of each item featuring the illustration.
All payment will be handled through Paypal.
I look forward to collaborating with you to create occult visual and auditory hell!
You can find me at:
miniferret (at) gmail.comhttp://www.miniferret.comhttp://www.myspace.com/miniferrethttp://www.twitter.com/mini_ferret