Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
aka137
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:41 am 

mythos_slayer wrote:
Don't know if this was a dream or just an experience while I was asleep.

I had been ill the past few days and had drunk some Lemsips (powder that mixed with hot water helps with a cold/flu). Apparently you can't drink alcohol after you've had it, but I thought yeah whatever. Had one Cider, started feeling drowsy and thought I'll take a quick nap. After an hour while asleep I felt I was "dying" (I felt I was sinking into darkness, and for about half a minute where I thought I had regained consciousness, I felt paralyzed and couldn't move). My heart was racing at this point, but I tried to move my arms and I woke up. Afterward I went to sleep some more. Later ( after I got out of bed) my girlfriend who was in my room, said she saw me shacking wildly in bed with my eyes closed, which I think was when felt I was slipping into darkness.

Well the moral of the story is don't mix a gram of paracetamol with alcohol.

Sounds like sleep paralysis to me i have had similar experiances in the past its caused by stress among other things. it is when you "wake up" while still in dream sleep so your body is not yet awake and cannot move. also since you are still technecally dreaming hallucenations can occour. it dosent get any less freaky when it happens again beleve me

~Guest 185509
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:10 am 

I had this one just last night, and suddenly remembered it once I saw this thread.

I don't have much detail but the concept is still pretty strange. The dream was set in a grocery store with a large portion of it open air which dropped off onto a large cliff. Guarding the cliff was Oprah Winfrey and her giant mutant chicken. As I was trying to approach the cliff, Oprah sent her giant chicken after me. While I was fleeing through the grocery store, my shoes disappeared from off of my feet, I proceeded to slide on the smooth tiles only to slip, fall and be eaten by the giant mutant chicken. Fortunately, I found myself alive again back in the grocery store.

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 am 

I've had an interesting dream where I sumo wrestle a whale. It was in the Antarctic (I assume.. why not?) with a colosseum styled arena filled to the brim with nutty penguins screaming for blood or for ice cream. I was well aware in that dream that we all would scream for ice cream eventually. Anyways despite the whole situation, I actually did no wrestling. The whale didn't either, for the record. It was just an endless moving panoramic view and various shots of the crowd. It had some kind of epic music playing intensely as we stared down each other, as if the battle had already begun at that. Well that was pretty much it. I don't remember if there was anything before or after that little sequence, but it was pretty fun nonetheless.

BoltTheGates
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am 

Not last night, but the previous one, I had a very odd dream with a very awesome and twisted sounding soundtrack (think of a mix between Ulcerate, Portal, and Deathspell Omega, with indirect influence from Gorguts, Immolation, Incantation, 'Monotheist'/Triptykon, and Mayhem; extremely heavy, dense, multi-layered, dissonant, and truly evil sounding, bouncing between fast and slow tempos). I remember the beginning as I'm working at the Target store closest to my house, but I'm about to go on a lunch break. So I go on my break to Popeye's and end up waiting a long time to order or be served, so I leave to go to a Panda Express nearby. Inside the restaurant eating at a table is my ex-girlfriend with two of her older guy friends, so I bolt out of the restaurant, and go back to work. The story is unremarkable, but that music was something else :hail:.

~Guest 185509
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 am 

BoltTheGates wrote:
Not last night, but the previous one, I had a very odd dream with a very awesome and twisted sounding soundtrack (think of a mix between Ulcerate, Portal, and Deathspell Omega, with indirect influence from Gorguts, Immolation, Incantation, 'Monotheist'/Triptykon, and Mayhem; extremely heavy, dense, multi-layered, dissonant, and truly evil sounding, bouncing between fast and slow tempos). I remember the beginning as I'm working at the Target store closest to my house, but I'm about to go on a lunch break. So I go on my break to Popeye's and end up waiting a long time to order or be served, so I leave to go to a Panda Express nearby. Inside the restaurant eating at a table is my ex-girlfriend with two of her older guy friends, so I bolt out of the restaurant, and go back to work. The story is unremarkable, but that music was something else :hail:.

Try and write it down! That mixture of elements sounds like it would be incredible!

Arkhane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm 

a week ago, I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when i felt my body just shut down to the point where it was clinically called sleep paralysis. when i finally regained my body, my heart was racing way beyond what i would be if i had just run a hundred feet (which isn't very far but far enough to get your heart rate up). this happened at least 3 times before i finally fell asleep. but as soon as i fell asleep i was having a rather normal dream about my girlfriend and a few other faces i dont recognize when suddenly their eyes became pale and distant, as if possessed, and they all turned in my direction. it felt like dark, malevolent forces were slowly trying to seep into my body enough to take control of my motor function. i literally tried to force myself awake, but everytime i thought i woke up, i saw more faces that became pale and disturbed, and the feeling of having my body usurped kept growing. i spent all night trying to wake up but i simply couldn't. this was the only night that i've had false awakenings and sleep paralysis in the same night, back to back

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 pm 

mythos_slayer wrote:
Don't know if this was a dream or just an experience while I was asleep.

I had been ill the past few days and had drunk some Lemsips (powder that mixed with hot water helps with a cold/flu). Apparently you can't drink alcohol after you've had it, but I thought yeah whatever. Had one Cider, started feeling drowsy and thought I'll take a quick nap. After an hour while asleep I felt I was "dying" (I felt I was sinking into darkness, and for about half a minute where I thought I had regained consciousness, I felt paralyzed and couldn't move). My heart was racing at this point, but I tried to move my arms and I woke up. Afterward I went to sleep some more. Later ( after I got out of bed) my girlfriend who was in my room, said she saw me shacking wildly in bed with my eyes closed, which I think was when felt I was slipping into darkness.

Well the moral of the story is don't mix a gram of para
cetamol with alcohol.
Sounds like two unrelated events. It's true you shouldn't mix the two since it will almost certainly fuck up your liver in the long run. Your sleep experience sounds like your fever just rose really fast. In my experience fever definitely affects dreams. .

~Guest 185509
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm 

This obviously isn't a dream, but it is still somewhat relevant. Every since I've been taking melatonin to get to sleep, I've been waking up in the middle of the night in complete delirium. I can't remember what I've been thinking, but my recollections begin with myself in a halfway sitting up position looking over my left shoulder. The delirium has lasted for up to thirty seconds, while I aimlessly scan my room for something of which I'm uncertain.

james1902009
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 pm 

i was in a room and something which looked like a bomb was coming towards me, and when it got right to me i heard an explosion and woke up like a foot above my bed and then i fell down right quick. i must have jumped up right before i woke up.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 pm 

Not a dream but very related, I expirienced my first sleep paralysis two nights ago. I halucinated blast beat with heavy cybals for about 5minutes. it was KICKASS

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Not a dream but very related, I expirienced my first sleep paralysis two nights ago. I halucinated blast beat with heavy cybals for about 5minutes. it was KICKASS
This is interesting. Sounds unlike any other sleep paralysis descriptions I've read. Can you describe it more?

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 pm 

Ilwhyan wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
This is interesting. Sounds unlike any other sleep paralysis descriptions I've read. Can you describe it more?

well, i had been dozing quickly in and out of sleep for about 15 minutes,d ue to my nose being extremely stuff, and being unable to breath, i'd wake up real quick and fall back asleep again once I was able to breath. it ended up to one of the times i fell back asleep i woke up, but it was different. I tried to move and stuff, but i couldn't. i couldn't even close my eyes that i remember. I just heard blastbeats, like very black metal esque blastbeats, with really heavy cymbal use. it started immediately after i woke up, like my eyes were open and BAM blastbeats

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

Void_Eater
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 pm 

Well I've had a couple more odd dreams lately.

First one- My ma randomly bought me tickets and my bro tickets to see the Scorpions, so we went. For whatever reason, they were playing at a local club instead of a stadium. Anyways, once I got there, I met a metalhead, we started talking, and I bought a Slayer shirt which for some reason was for sale there, and then I was awake in my bed-so I thought. I didn't remember the concert, so I went to my living room and asked my bro if we went to a concert last night. He said, "Oh yeah, well you wouldn't remember it", implying that I got wasted and couldn't remember it at all. Then I woke up. I went back to my living room and asked my bro if we went to a Scorpions concert, and he looked at me oddly and said "No?" I then woke up. Again. And went, "Fuck this" and played the Nintendo 64. Then I finally woke up for real.

Second one is shorter. An old Mexican lady was on top of my car trying to stick her penis into my sunroof. Yes, I said her penis.

iamntbatman wrote:
Oblarg wrote:
Fuckin' irony; how does that work?

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 pm 

Void_Eater wrote:
Well I've had a couple more odd dreams lately.

First one- My ma randomly bought me tickets and my bro tickets to see the Scorpions, so we went. For whatever reason, they were playing at a local club instead of a stadium. Anyways, once I got there, I met a metalhead, we started talking, and I bought a Slayer shirt which for some reason was for sale there, and then I was awake in my bed-so I thought. I didn't remember the concert, so I went to my living room and asked my bro if we went to a concert last night. He said, "Oh yeah, well you wouldn't remember it", implying that I got wasted and couldn't remember it at all. Then I woke up. I went back to my living room and asked my bro if we went to a Scorpions concert, and he looked at me oddly and said "No?" I then woke up. Again. And went, "Fuck this" and played the Nintendo 64. Then I finally woke up for real.

Second one is shorter. An old Mexican lady was on top of my car trying to stick her penis into my sunroof. Yes, I said her penis.

the second dream is really sig worthy!!

my dreams are boring, they almost always include star wars elements, for whatever reasons!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 am 

dethbeast666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 pm 

i had a dream that i met Chuck Schuldiner in some classical concert (for some reason, even though i would never go). the weirdest thing is that i was performing and sitting in the audience at the same time. he then introduced me to his family (he was married, had a wife and a daughter). he was undercover because he was being attacked by some people. I wish it was true.

~Guest 183305
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm 

Kurt Cobain appeared to me, he told me to tell the world Courtney did not kill him

Pouring
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm 

The dream started with me walking in the middle of a crowd on a wide road leading to a bridge with no driving cars or vehicles in sight. There were a lot of huge and futuristic buildings and skyscrapers towering over the road. I don't know where I or anyone else around me was headed, but I didn't have a lot of time to think about it as right when the dream began explosions started booming all around us, the crowd began in a frantic and frightened roar as they started running in each direction trying to flee all of the falling debris and fire rampaging around us. The futuristic buildings began to crumble in clouds of dust and fire, but nothing hit anyone in the crowd that I noticed...when the explosions from around us began to stop, the road that we were on began to crackle and disconnect from the ground as we came closer to the top of the buildings that were still standing, the road was floating.

Everyone was understandably confused and scared at this point, but with just as much little explanation that can be had for the road floating, it slowly began to drop down back to the ground. When it reached he ground, a sudden high-pitched and extremely loud whistle came from behind us (into the middle of the city). Everyone around me suddenly stopped in their tracks and became still and silent. Their eyes were wide open but there was no soul behind them...as if militantly trained, everyone began to march towards the sound, into the middle of the city, and into a giant globed shaped building that I felt wasn't there before. The building was made out of glass or something close to it I think, and the inside of it was extremely bright. I didn't understand what happened, what the whistle was, and why it seemed to control everyone except me (seemingly), but I knew that I would probably find answers where they were all being called. So I acted like them, marching soullessly to this building.

On the way, a little girl ran up to me and held my hand as if I were her parent...I thought to myself that she must have seen my hesitation earlier while everyone else started marching, and that she too was just acting like them and didn't want to be alone. Without any words, we knew we were going to stick together. I let go of her hand so that we would seem more like everyone else around us as we reached the huge globe building, and nervously made our way inside with the rest. Before we went in I noticed more of these types of buildings around the city, but the loud whistle came again and broke my observation, we walked into the building...The whole inside of the building was surprisingly gray and hollow, there were no separate rooms or sections, just a huge hollow empty room with strange looking chairs that the people around me automatically knew to sit in. Me and the girl sat next to each other as the giant room filled up, the door closing behind the last of them. I felt pretty anxious at this point, and the girl looked like she was pretty tired which I thought was a little strange given the circumstance, but at this point stranger things has happened so I thought little of it as she started to fall asleep and lean onto my side, and no one else seemed to notice so it was fine (I kept thinking a "body snatchers" moment was going to happen at this point).

Then, the door opened again, this time very loudly. The girl jolted awake, and everyone's attention was on these odd characters who begin walking to the front of the room. There were 4 of them, 2 were dressed in brown Nazi-looking suits, and two in the back that looked like the kind of secret service guys you'd see in movies guarding the white house with the white wires in their ears and black suits and glasses and such. The two nazi-looking fellows in the front faced everyone, and began to talk in a huge bellow that no human could possible make. I could not understand a word of the language he was speaking, but everyone around me was listening attentive and seemed to understand it all. As he was talking, huge holographic projections came up behind him I guess putting his words into visuals the way people do with powerpoint presentations...from what I can tell, he was outlining a certain set of rules and guidelines. The holographic image showed huge animated groups of people being assigned to certain buildings, certain jobs, and sometimes there were groups of people being burned alive.

This meeting was very short, as soon as the "men" were done giving these lectures they left quickly, followed by that piercing whistle sound. The people around me began to move up from their seats and walked in 2 straight lines out of the building. Me and the girl were still very confused at this point, but I think I understood a little bit about what was happening, and made a decision to find a opportunity to move away from the group, as wherever else these people were headed would cause a considerable amount of trouble for us. As we walked out, the girl clutched my hand in fear (I was scared about being seen with her, but I didn't let go of her hand). When we walked out, the night went away, and the bright futuristic buildings and roads turned into very gray and crumbled settings and the giant globes themselves disappeared, everything around us became a more modern version of war-torn locations. There were many people working in cruel labor, covered in dust and dirt, being watched by the same "suits" that followed behind the nazi-looking guys we saw in the giant globe. I don't remember how, but me and the girl managed to steer away from the group and made shelter in this abandoned building near a labor camp somehow.

We made our way to the very top of the building which happened to be a secret attic just below the roof (there was no way to get the the roof anyway). There we found 3 women who were also hiding out, they took us in politely enough, and the girl went to rest on the only mattress up there which was positioned near the shortest window (there were 3 windows, 1 at the north end and two on the left side). As she was sleeping I kept pacing back and forth wondering what was going to be our next move...I thought maybe the girl should stay here, it might be safer, and if I find a way out of here than I'll come back for her, or maybe we both should stay here and wait it out but, I knew we would be captured eventually...maybe that would be better than to risk being captured now. One of the women moved to the girl to see how she was doing, but she was careless and walked right in front of the window instead of bending down just below it, one of the guards immediate saw her and called a group over to capture us. There was nothing we could do, they were already inside the building and knew where we were...their foot steps become louder and louder with which second, filling me with more and more fear as they got closer...

As they got close enough, I began to hear more than foot steps, but strange gurgling noises and roars...what the hell was below us I thought to myself, then silence. Everything became still for a few seconds, maybe they went away? But why? The floor below us than began to crash open, the whole floor broke apart as the women disappeared and the little girl was the only one left who dropped into black nothing...my view went into first person at this point. The little girl dropped past the black and fell into a medical bed where she was restrained and unable to defend herself or run. Doctors came into the room gagging her so that she would not get too much on their nerves with screaming, and put his plate of tools on the side of the bed. More doctors with more tools came in the room, and I couldn't do anything...I couldn't move, just watch, I began feeling panicked and desperately tried to do anything to help, but I was stuck in this first person view, and my body didn't seem to exist. The doctors picked up their tools, one of them walking behind the bed, one of them stretching her legs apart, and the others deciding what they wanted to do....the doctor near her head began picking at her eyes with a short knife, and the one between her legs...well, at that point my anger and panic reached it's breaking point, and suddenly we are all back in the attic. Time just sent me back, moments before being caught. I instantly picked the girl up and left the abandoned apartment, leaving just as I heard the same roaring and gurgling nearing the entrance of the building.

We hid out wherever we could find cover, we never stayed in one spot though. A long time passed by, and we managed to find some food here and there that was thrown away, or if we were lucky we were able to steal some from some shops that were still allowed to be open, but they were becoming fewer and fewer as we kept moving. We reached exhaustion, and we had to stop...there was not a lot of directions left to go, everywhere was the same. The girl got weaker, and I was growing more and more hopeless. We found a blown out hole under a stone bridge, and stayed there for a day. The girl laying on my lap the whole time, silently...what was left to say. We fell asleep...

When I woke up, there was screaming and footsteps stomping everywhere. I didn't know what to think, but somehow the screaming of human voices was comforting. There was a resistance outside. All of the people began overpowering their watchers as me and the girl stood in the middle of it all, smiling. One of the men ran up to us and told us that they were all gathering at some shore, they were going to stop some group of people as they came by sea. I didn't know what he was talking about, but me and the girl ran with the resistance members until we reached a high cliff with a beach on the bottom of it. There was a rope ladder connected to the edge of the cliff where many of the people were going down, all shouting and ready to die for whatever cause that this unknown resistance set itself to.

Me and the girl decided not to go down, and we just watched from the high cliff, standing their anxiously wondering what was about to happen. A another man came up to me, this time old and very cynical. He told me that no matter what happened, "he" won't be stopped. I ignored him, not knowing what the hell was his problem. Then, the shouting of the men below quieted down. Mist came up on the shore and completely covered the ocean. We heard water crashing against wood as huge shadows began to form in the mist. Ships as big as buildings began to swim up to the shore. The ships were all white with red strips covering them. Above them held flags with symbols that I didn't recognize. Everyone stood watching in fear as these skyscrapers on water began to come nearer and nearer...this fight would not be won by this resistance, but they would try anyway. Everyone was petrified as we knew that whatever came out of those ships would be our doom...

Then, right as the ships began to dock, I shit you not, these colossal humanoid water golems jumped out of the water and began destroying the ships. They were brownish and orange as if made out of the dirt that makes up the earth. We all knew they were on our side, and as the last of the ships were destroyed by these...things, a huge victorious roar by every one of us began to rock the air. I did not know what we won, but we won nonetheless. Finally it seemed there was hope for us in whatever the fuck was going on in the first place. Then, as the golems are waving at us and smiling, walking up to the shore, the sky lit up in pure white and something above the mist and the clouds dropped huge bombs that decimated the golems and wiped out everyone on the shore. The air was filled with smoke and screaming, body parts flew up onto the cliffs and the resistance was running scattered. The little girl disappeared as well...

While all of this is going on, the cynical old man from earlier walked up to me again and stared at me. All of the noise died down, and although bombs were still going off and people were running screaming, I couldn't hear any of it...the old man opened his mouth and began to speak which was the only thing I was able to hear. He told me that no matter what I think of, no matter what type of hope I try to bring into the dream, it won't stop "him".

I woke up after his words. I still have no idea what the hell that was all about, but it was strange for sure. And now I need something to drink after typing out all of this.

ShadowFusion
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 am 

Weirdest and definitely the most fucked up dream/nightmare I ever had was when I was around 10 years old.
I dreamed that I woke up, stepped out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.
Upon arriving there I saw my lungs lying near the sink, cut open and there was a bunch of fruit coming out.
Had the same dream a few days in a row and every time it was a different kind of fruit.
No idea what the hell that was about, but I still remember it to this very day.

EpsilonVector
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 am 

I had an inception thing when I was little.
blah blah blah, some stuff happened, etc etc etc, and then a wizard was threatening to turn me into a pig. At this point I realized this was a dream and I could wake up at any time and thus escape this fate, but I sorta wanted to see what would happen so I stayed there. Then the wizard really did turn me into a pig, which freaked me out, so I made myself wake up.

I woke up in my bed, but still made pig noises, which freaked me out. Then I woke up in my bed again, still made pig noises though, and was freaked out again. I woke up a third time, still making pig noises, but this time it was for real and the pig noises were just because I had a running nose.

In other words, it's like I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming that a wizard was turning me into a pig.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:05 am 

I had a dream about Paradise Lost. Their new album would come out soon so they would surprise everyone with a brand new song on their website. Unfortunately, it sounded awful; the drums were all over the place, the riffs consisted of basically 2 riffs; one of being this slow, generic doom riff and the other a simple ''speed'' metal riff that you would expect from the worst speed/thrash metal bands to come up with and Nick Holmes sounded totally not serious while singing, like he was drunk.

Bootes2880
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:15 am 

same dream repeating over and over again during the past year: me riding a Honda Magna motorcycle in a dark town with alien technology & lava rivers . dunno where the heck came this image, in RL i'm riding a Yamaha Virago & there's nothing like ariver of lava around here.

kahuka
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 am 

I just had a weird dream.

I was working as a "child-rescuer" on some sort of emergency helicopter. Anyway, I had just got hired and I was at the helicopter station waiting for my first emergency mission and I wasn't sure about where to find the equipment and clothes I needed (shoes and helicopter helm for example). Basically there was an area with many small spaces enclosed by changing benches and lockers with working clothes and such, but I didn't know where mine were. So I went round asking everyone I could find and noone knew. Eventually I found a doctor working there and she kindly went around from room to room with me trying to find someone who knew about this. Eventually we came to the "emergency room" and in there, there was a boy maybe ten years old lying on a bench with two people bending over him. The boy was screaming and the people started to cut off his hands and feet with a circular saw, with blood spraying the room. They then skinned him and the doctor went over to help hold the skinless screaming boy down. I left the room out of fear of getting infected with some blood disease from getting blood in my eyes. After that I went to the coffee room and a man kindly told me that the working clothes and equipment were basically all common so I could just take them from wherever. And then I woke up.

screamingstatue
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:43 pm 

Cross-posted from the recent astral projection thread:

I also had a very VERY vivid dream last year where I felt that I was floating away from my body and saw that I was being pulled by my deceased grandmother away from my parents. I can't properly explain how vivid it was, but I could physically feel myself floating in the dream, very strange. The additional symbols in the dream proved to be prophetic as well in the events which unfolded over the next few months. Very remarkable experience.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am 

The last dream I remember, some nights ago:

The dream:

I was home, and thinking about going for a walk in the forest to pick mushrooms.
I found some baskets and stuff and got into my car to drive on a smal forest road we have here.
After a while I saw some mushrooms and stopped the car. I went out and headed towards them.
But, it was to much bushes and stuff so I had to go around, I then ended on the top of a smal mountain.

On the path I walked up there, there was smal campfires all the way, I found this strange and went back to my car.
Then, I heard a fucked up scream from the forest, and a chainsaw started. I went crazy and jumped into my car. I had a little problem with findins my car keys (ofcorse) but got it started and drove like hell.
I then noticed the man was hanging onto my car, and used his chainsaw to damage my car.

Then I started to see more of these'crazy people' and I drove right into one and killed one.
I then ran into my house and looked the door.

Then I woke up!

Nephilum667
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 am 

When I was 11-12, I had a dream that I walked downstairs into a basement that seemed to go on forever. I eventually came to a floor and I saw a door that had a rusty knob. I opened the door and a bunch of skinned bodies flew out like a bunch of balls stuffed in a closet. When a baby fell on my shoulder I touched it and instantly woke up to find I grabbed a pillow. I think I had that dream because I saw a documentary on Jeffrey Dahmer that scared me.

SheerTerror
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am 

Oh golly, I have some really strange ones, some I remember but because I sleep talk either my girlfriend or friends who crash tell me things I've said.

One off the top of my head that I had recently was me standing in the city with a balloon and my girlfriend's face on it and I accidently let go of the balloon and it started flying away with this song playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgYqIvnPvqQ while she floated around the world.

Another one that I can remember was a bunch of bands consisting of Adam Sandler playing in a noisecore band called Gnar who opened for The Cranberries and Cynic, it gets weirder...the venue was this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NNLDXXIXNs0/S ... escher.gif

hey
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 am 

Had a sort of interesting dream I guess. I was part of a four man team with another guy overseeing us and we were doing some sort of underwater research that involved digging into the ground. The apparatus we were wearing wasn't like a diving suit so we weren't able to swim around but we could walk on the bottom of the body of water. The place were in seemed to have previously been a human settlement with man made buildings around us. Along with us, there was a larger group of people from another country doing some other type of work somewhere close but also out of sight. They had, however, some sort of base set up in one of the nearby buildings and from that place we saw a group of what seemed to be heavily armed men head out in the direction of the other group. When this happened, the guy overseeing us told us to be on alert, and withing a few moments some other guy from that group came limping around a corner and went into their base. After he'd entered their base, we heard a very pained howl from his direction (not sure the sound was able to reach us). I guess our higher up, being in a submarine type thing hadn't heard this or he would have told us to head back. In any case, it was really unnerving to us and we were all getting ready to run back to the submarine without even saying a word to each other. Then we saw maybe eight to ten of the other people running very quickly from around a corner back to their base, and our overseer finally told us get out of their. We ran back to the sub, but it'd begun lifting off to quickly and we couldn't make it. With that not being an option, we began climbing the side of a nearby building.

Then I woke up without every finding out what horror the other group ran into. Anyways, sorry for the large body of text that probably could be broken up, but hopefully it was worth reading. As far as dreams go, I think it was a pretty good one.

sandersa
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm 

I dunno if this counts or is very weird, but I'll post it anyway.
A couple of months ago when I was ill, I got out of my bed in the middle of the night, half-awake. Then I went to the bathroom to hide from a nuclear attack and stayed there for something like a half an hour, scared. After that went to the kitchen to see what time it is and managed to go back to bed.

The_Poltergeist
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 pm 

I was in a sort of dark room and my view was blurry, some guy said that I was in a digitally generated world and that he accidentally put a fly in it which was now a living small toy car thing that he desperately tried to kill, and I couldn't get out for some reason. Then North-Koreans attacked the building from the roof and we had to flee downstairs but the whole area was flooded. Then I was somehow in a busy street and I wasn't sure if I was in the real world or in the simulation, then I saw some guys I knew and I wasn't sure if they were real. Then I was at a beach where the guy from the beginning was beating the fly/car thing to death with a stick, it cracked open and some sort of worm came out. It then lay an egg and died, another worm came out of the egg and fled into the ocean before the guy could kill it. There was also something about a woman who tried to sell a kid as a slave and got eaten by a feral dog 50 years ago which a lot of people were celebrating, and her granddaughter got interviewed, she explained the impact of a dog bite in detail and seemed very happy about it.

I don't really remember the order but those were the main points.

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:03 pm 

sandersa wrote:
I dunno if this counts or is very weird, but I'll post it anyway.
A couple of months ago when I was ill, I got out of my bed in the middle of the night, half-awake. Then I went to the bathroom to hide from a nuclear attack and stayed there for something like a half an hour, scared. After that went to the kitchen to see what time it is and managed to go back to bed.

Speaking of nuclear attacks: About a week ago I had a strange dream (aren't they all?) about a nuclear attack as well. I was driving on the freeway with my family apparently heading to the next town when I notice this huge dark cloud miles in the distance. I think there was an amiable atmosphere between everybody in the vehicle but as soon as we all saw this thing the mood became quite unnerving. This cloud looks like a huge thunderstorm only it's in a spherical type of form, looking quite ominous and as if to be growing or expanding. I notice people have pulled over on the side of the freeway to get out and look at it which is odd because it's not something that's relatively nearby like say a house fire or a car accident but quite far, like perhaps the distance of say, two towns away. I hear people saying to each other that 'it's begun'. Next thing I know I'm at some type of lobby like that of a big clinic or hospital. There are people sitting around me but not with that usual tense look as if waiting to be called on. I am sitting at a table with an elderly man who is showing me a book that appears to have been published back in the 50s. It's got pictures of mushroom clouds, mathematical diagrams, the words Nuclear Fission across a page. He is telling me not in any sort of affectation but plain matter-of-factly that he was one of the original scientists who developed the atomic bomb as he's pointing at one diagram and following the lines with his finger. It has come to my attention that everybody knows what is going on outside. We are in the middle of World War Three, only nobody seems to be at all worried. In fact we are all there waiting for the world's super powers to finish but we know it's just begun and are simply there powerless to do anything about it. This was the second of three strange dreams I had within a month or so. I read somewhere that some people think dreams especially the disconcerting ones are not supposed to be recalled for they are the thoughts your mind is trying to expell; that they have caused you a type of trauma and that to recall them is to cause harm on oneself once again. Not that this dream was traumatic, just remembered that bit. Of course not all dreams seem bad in fact some can feel quite good but I was wondering if anyone had heard such a claim. Didn't Freud and followers in fact made their patients recall their dreams so as to usurp this trauma? Or am I mistaking trauma caused by a dream, and trauma caused by some actual event?

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm 

This one I had more recently: I am walking through some hazy neighborhood, a kind of low-ceiling warehouse district strewn with open gardens which appear to be dying as a result of in-direct sunlight poking through at the wrong spots. Save for clouds moving above and letting some light in I'm confused about the time of day. The air is hot like that of a laundry mat filled with strange smells that sting. As I keep walking I am greeted by the blank stares of what I think are Asian people walking about and their silent almost indifferent behavior. There are people sitting on stained, marble benches that although connected, have room for only one person. Some are reading newspapers, smoking cigaretttes, others have the look of having sat there at that same spot for days. I begin to cough and gag at the strange odors of rotten fruits in the thickening haze. There is an unmistakable tension in my stomach building up of wanting to go to the restroom except there are no signs of any available nor any doors leading to one, just more of these vast rooms with people walking and sitting. As I am moving through one of these rooms I stop and notice a man sitting on a bench in the way of a saddle who's wearing a button shirt and trousers missing. He looks up at me from his newspaper squinting his eyes petulantly only to return to his reading. Another, a woman who sits nearby giving me the same recpetion, is wearing a long and grey dress with a flower print. Her dress is conspicuously lifted around her waist at the back and I can see part of her buttocks. She looks at me aware that I am looking and I hurry past other people to leave the scene. The pressure in me is tightening and I begin to look for a spot of my own but it seems there are less and less vacant spots available as each one is being hastily filled by someone I unexplainably do not notice around me. The increasingly crowded walkways seem to choke out all the oxygen in the air. I am in anguish as I debate if and when I do find a spot whether I'll have the courage to go in front of everybody. There's nothing else to do but keep walking. I see an empty seat and quickly block off any challengers. It's embarassing, it's disgusting, demeaning.. but I have to go, and this one's mine! I look around and see that people have all got their gaze on me. I walk away and let some old lady pushing her way to take it. For some reason I don't feel like I have to go anymore. I move past between some people and I wake up. What a silly dream. i don't remember waking up with the urge to go. hmm

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 pm 

I dont remember a lot of my dreams but this one I do. My friends and I were dinosaurs and we were walking through a forest. After a while we entered a open space with a little house in the middle. For some reason we decided to climb the building. when we got at the top the roof started to collapse, I fell down and got the familiar feeling of "omfg i'm falllllllliiiiiiing" and then i woke up. Yeah I know, nothing special. But hey we were freaking dinosaurs! and thats awesome enough.

Arkhane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 pm 

had a dream that me and a buddy of mine had walked into this automotive parts store and repair shop, and the guy working there (kinda looked like brian posehn with black curly hair) kept staring at me. i noticed a barbeque fork in his hand and so naturally i felt threatened and told him something like "dude, you look like you wanna kill me with that," to which he just chuckled in this malevolently friendly demeanor. i grabbed a buck knife from a nearby table and told him that he seriously was freakin me out. he chuckled again, said a few unimportant things, and approached me suddenly. at this point i spun around and pressed the knife to his throat. i said to him "seriously, i'm not fuckin playing." he backed off, gave me a nervous chuckle again and told me he wasn't doing anything wrong. at this point i put the knife in front of me on the table and began studying the parts. i noticed him creeping up to me again, so i immediately reached for the knife but instead grabbing a bbq fork of my own. he began poking at me.... not hard poking, but poking enough to hurt. i grabbed for his fork with my fork in the other hand and he began jabbing at me vigorously, as in the overly used rapid sword thrusting move used in a lot of hack'n slash and fighting video games. i finally was able to grab hold of his bbq fork after a few pokes to the hand and torso and proceeded to push him up to a nearby wall. naturally he was fighting back, not with the fork but just trying to get me off him while i was stabbing at his face with my bbq fork. finally i got mad and stabbed him in the throat. this wasnt enough though, cause i was pushing the handle sideways trying to cut his throat open. with one final push, the fork sliced open his throat and instead of blood gushing out, there was a bunch of puss and bile coming from the the wound. the flesh was bloody, yes, but the bile was what was dripping on the floor. i dont know where my buddy was the entire time

idk it was weird for me.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm 

The dream I had last night:

I was about to start on a new school, art school.
My mom was driving me to this school that was in a city, I dident recognize this place, but I dident think much of it.

When we got to the school I went out of the car, and with me I had a backpack on my back, and I was carrying a bunch of my vinyls in my hands :P
I think it was because I wanted to look after them since they was very rare.

While I was walking inside I started to think that bringing these vinyls wasent so smart, since it was very unpractical.
I looked for a toilet, so I could put them in my backpack ( I diden't want anyone to see me do that,lol)
But the toilet I found was just a big room where guys could pee.
So I went out and then found the door to were I was going to meet the rest of the class and the teacher.

The Teacher was kind of angry and asked if I wanted to put my stuff in a closet and find my books. I did so, and found some books in my backpack I dident even know I had.

I then woke up and was very happy that I had not started on school again :P

Ravenlord266
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am 

I had the weirdest, most epic dream last night. I wrote a lot of it down this morning to remember. check this out.

From what I can recall, it started after a local party in Echt (our hometown). We were walking home in the morning with some people, can't recall who anymore except for Ashley, a good friend of mine. It suddenly started to rain and storm like crazy. It was so bad that cars started to fly and we had to duck behind objects to not get hit and take shelter. like pure videogame tradition, we died a few times but got second chances from our checkpoints (I know right).

I yelled that we had to take shelter inside somewhere and we made our way towards the church in Echt, where we sat against the wall to avoid the terrible wind. Tidalwaves were coming in and the town was becoming flooded now... lots of people died and were floating in the water. All of a sudden it was calm and there was a beach (nearest actual beach is about 120km from here) the water started to boil and then the most unspeakable abominations started to rise from the water, like true Lovecraftian insanity. A black guy was with them...

The black guy reminded me of Morpheus from the Matrix and he yelled stuff like we had to prepare to embrace these cosmic horrors coming out of the water, and that we would enter an age of enlightment in 2012. I made a comment about 2012 disasters being bullshit but then he threatened to kill me on the spot

The next day we were at some sort of colloseum and I met with my friend Mandy, who congratulated me on leading my group to safety from the disaster. She gave me an icecream. Then I traded zorromasks with a buddy of mine, Kevin (no fucking clue really). I broke the one he gave to me on purpose. When he got mad I offered him my icecream in return. Then I woke up.

I felt like escaping a Lovecraft novel when I woke up, it was kind of cool haha. Funny thing about the ducking, I yelled to Ashley to press L1, which is the "duck and hide" button in Haunting Ground, the game we finished last night :lol:

Either I'm a prophet and Great Cthulhu will pay us a visit in 2012; or my mind is just all kinds of fucked up, damn this heat :lol:

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
Some cultures radiate "I peaked in high school" energy, metal culture radiates "I peaked when somebody else peaked in high school" energy.

Mike_64
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:54 am 

One of the more recent dreams i've had:

The dream starts with me in my garage/work-out area. It's my dad, my brother and me and if I remember correctly, we were spraying down the garage with some repellent to keep the bugs out (which is something we've actually been doing the last 3 days) as usual. My dad sprays a cockroach and it immediately has like a bug seizure and bounces at least 6 inches off the ground and dies with a loud thud and hits the ground. I mean like someone-punching-the-wall loud. Now, our family owns a bunch of cats so we always leave the garage door slightly open to let them in during the night. So in the dream, as we're spraying, a HUGE beetle with that long... thing... at the end of its head walks in. and it's just a horrifying dark blue and black slimey thing. My dad screams, "Is that a TRUE beetle that just walked in?!" My brother looks like he's about to scream but was afraid to in fear of angering the beetle. and the whole time, the beetle looks like it's growing to about the size of a large dog and as it grows I hear it make a "meow" sound like a cat. Needless to say, I was dumbfounded. right as that happens, The beetle slowly starts turning into my black cat. The head starts grinding and changing, the legs widen, the tail starts growing with a lound crunch, etc. Once the bizarre metamorphosis was done, my now fatter than usual black cat comes up to me and starts purring and licking me. My dad says, "Awwwwwwwww look it's just Mr. Todo!!!" and my brother unleashes this bizarre cackling after he says that. I looked down at the cat and took him inside and it ends.

One weird aspect was that "XUL" by Behemoth was playing the whole time and my dream faded out in perfect sync with the song.

Well, that's not uncommon at all. Many people go on 4chan in order to get off.

Svarthavid
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm 

Ok, 5 more comin' your way, all of them from 2011 in any way or another! So prepare for a long winded read:

1. I'm calling my local pizza shop ( which exist in real life) to order a meal. I'm asked to select which political party I represent. I choose the Red electeral alliance, and then I'm asked to select my pizza. I do, and then get asked to select which way of transportation I want my pizza to be delivered. By car, by airplane or by spaceship. I think, hell yeah, I choose the spaceship just for fuck's sake. I wait about half an hour, then I hear an ominous rumbling sound outside, in fact it was so loud that the whole house shook with tremendous force. Then I heard this banging sound, and I then realise that the ship has landed on my roof. I'm staring to look for money, and when I'm about to walk out to pay the pizza delivering dude, I hear the rumbling sound once again and realise the ship has left my rooftop and are flying back to the pizza shop with my delicious pizza and everything. So I call them back and they tell me that I was too slow, even though I hadn't even used a minute. I ask them to send me the pizza once again, and they ablige. I then wake up, realising I never got to eat that pizza.

2. I don't know exactly how this dream began, but I'm listening to this magic audio book that tels events that happen in real life. So I am reading about this recent serial killer in town that mutelates his corpses or something simular, I don't really recall. The audio book gives me inside information about who this serial killer actually is, and I decide to hunt him down and kill him myself, effectivly making myself a vigilante in the process. I finally track him down and we engage in combat. He seem to have the upper hand at first, but then I manage to pull off some sheepshots, sending him down with a kick to the face. I then suddenly shout, "damn you, you fucking serial killer"! and with brute force rip out his long beard and violently pulls out his facial hair. He screams in pain, and I decide to beat the shit out of him. Then the authorities come, and I tell them what the situasion is like. They then seem to treat me as a hero and the serial killer is sent to the hospital for his injuries. However, a few days later, he escapes from the hospital. I then proceed to read in the book again to find out what he is gonna do next. I then realise that I am the next on his list. The dream ends with the guy saying Jonas, you're next! And laughs maniacally.

3. I'm asked to hold a speach at some big event which I don't really remember what is. I'm also asked to sing a duette with one of the ugliest girls at the music department I studdy at. I refuse this, because I know perfectly well that she can't sing for crap. But I'm forced to, and I just hang along and purpously fukcs up the song. When our number is finnished, I go down to the crowd and suddenly this hot chick aproaches me. She says that do to my sort of childish behaviour on stage, she'll take back the offer of asking me out, because she inisially thought I looked like an atractive and inteligent boy. Then I realise this is a dream and say to her, hey, in fact, you aren't real, and this is all a dream. I have a suggestion. Let's just restart this thing, with me singing the song perfectly and maybe you will get a different view of me? She then says I'm an asshole. Right, since this is a dream, you can just control everything around you and just make everything come true, fucking with peoples lives and just making them your personal slaves. She says angrily. I then say, you won't remember anything of this after I turn back time and fix this problem anyway. I proceed to do so, and we get out. I'm starting to make out with her, touching her body, espesually the boobs. Then we decide to have a drinking session before we have sex. Unfortunately, the consumption of alcohol causes me to loose consentration, and I end up blacking out. I then wake up in a hotel room with two of my friends from class. I asked them what the fuck happened, but they don't know either. Then I wake up for real.

4. This happened a few days ago. I'm planning to visit some old friends of my father (in fact I haven't seen my father in ten years but that's another story, an insider to the dream is that he recently added me on Facebook), and I stop at a friend of his current girlfriends house. We chat for a bit, and then proceed to drive to another house where a gathering of six former friends of his will take place. They greet me, but I know they are rather suspicious people. The owner of the house and the somewhat leader of the gang is a large, body builder like dude named Dag. We then go in and have some beers, just talking shit when we all decide to go to bed since it has been a long day for all of us. Unfortunately, I have no place to sleep, so I just sleep on the floor. I take a pillow from the chair above me though, so I don't get severe headaches when I wake up the next day. Then suddenly, this random girl named camilla breaks into the house and then decide to rape me. I beg her to keep her moaning down a bit, but she ignores me and just screams out in extacy which of course wake the others. For some reason they get really angry at me and call me a trader. They won't listen to what I have to say and I get chased out of the house, into the forest. Two of the guys manage to catch me, but I actually get them to listen to me, and they believe me. We are then planning to get back and tell the others, when the scenery changes to a sort of audio drama where I am being told that the girl I met was named camilla, and that she had been the lover of a crime lord called The pope for many years. I then hear that she is walking into the pope's headquarters, and tell him and his body guard that she failed to kill me. He then gets mad at her and removes his hat, revealing two faces and saying in a demonic voice. remember Camilla, I will spare your life this time, but our intimate relationship is over, for sure. And I am actually a demon, so if you tell anything of this to someone, I'll kill you in an instant! He laughs maniacally and then I awake.

5. The last one happened last night. For some reason, me and the whole school are having gymnastics together, even if it's summer holiday by now. Someone puts on prodigy's breathe (I've been very hooked on their music the last fewdays), and I'm starting to spin around on my ass back and forth.I then realise how stupid this must look, and then I just lay down on my stomach chilling. I then hear a large boom, and everything turns black. I then awake, and wonder what the fuck happened. I was told that one of the wals had fallen down, and had released a sleeping gass, and that I had been asleep for one hour. I walk around a bit, but then a female classmate of mine aproaches me and asks me to sit down. I could hear she was distraught, and I did as she said. she then proceeded to jump onto my lap, but for some reason she was about the size of a baby and completely naked. She said she needed someone to comfort her, and began to act a bit like a little child. I proceed to caress her whole body (she had extremely soft skin btw) and comfort her as best as I can. She seem to like it, and for some reason I don't want her to leave my lap. I just want her to lie there forever. I talk friendly to her and tell her that everything will be alright and that we will make it out safe. she suddenly leave my lap and I am filled with grief, I almost started crying, and I wanted her back so I could touch her again. I find a way out, and there my mother waits for me. She told me that it was on the news, and she told me that they inisially thought we were dead. Then I awake.

All these are freaking weird in my opinion! and sorry for all the typos, I'm in a hurry and too kvlt for proof reading :P

These names sound like you just made them up lol...I'll tell my kids these were the names of the three wise men.

TheMartyrOfBeauty
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 pm 

White cats on a cliff. The whole dream was me, watching them from above, playing, sleeping, eating, etc. Also, a rape fantasy, but that one's not as weird, in my opinion.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 am 

Was in a car with my dad. We were on the highway when we saw this car crash. We went to look who were inside. It was a woman with her child. I kept watching them while my dad suddenly looked in their bags, telling me he was asked for a card that had their mobile number or e-mail adress on it. I asked if he shouldn't call the police or anything, to which he replied. ''Nah, I'll just send an e-mail to her husband, telling that his wife has died in a car crash. Besides, I'm too lazy to call the cops anyway! You have to through all that complicated shit then!''

What. The. Fuck. :lol:

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next