Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 3496
Exterminator 666 Does Not Answer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:53 pm 

Alright, so the guy is ripoff scum, but that thread was going way too far. If there's a ripoff around, by all means spread the word and keep honest traders aware. BUT DO NOT track down his/her personal information (and especially not that of friends and family) and talk about violent reprisal. You may use this thread to assemble information about the guy, but anyone who crosses the line will be banned.

Note: It is acceptable to post addresses that he is known to have used in setting up bogus trades. Anything else is off limits.

Last edited by ~Guest 3496 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm 

I disagree, if he's the type of cunt to repeat attempted rip offs time and time again, he needs to be stopped. maybe letting him know that over the net you can get nearly any information you want, it'll put him off being the fuck-tard he is.

it's all threats, i doubt anyone will follow through, although Jesse' mum did, because when she gave birth, she followed through with one big peice of shit, maybe even bigger than Bono.

Eurnonymous
Streetcleaner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:30 am 

announcement or sticky thread with different addresses/user accounts was all that was needed.

ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm 

I didn't address the original post but I will with this one. Just so it's clear here, you can post the swindler's address but refrain from the rest, including information about what corner his mom works on and possible attempts at mail bombing.

We don't want losers like Jesse Bly to continue to prey on people, so any addresses he may use in trades or trade attempts may be posted.

Eurnonymous
Streetcleaner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 pm 

Jesse Bly: Jessebly/himsakid/Behemoth1010/The_Darkness1989

has used name Matt Cebreros as a real name.

email used for contact: [email protected]

addresses used:

Gorgoroth
P.O. Box 5302
Glacier, WA
USA

Jessica
52 Happy Valley Court
Maple falls, wa

add to it. i know there's more.

Mangled_Disgust
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 pm 

He used Behemoth1010 too...

Last edited by Mangled_Disgust on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jizzomatic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:58 pm 

dont forget gorgoroth1000

also, I'm probably wrong but, new user gcb1000 seems a little suspicious

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 am 

Blatant RIP OFFS need to be exposed 100%.... They should be made aware of this before they make the decision to cheat people out of their music.

What I don't understand is why the ENTIRE thread was deleted - the first post that I made took a lot of time to research and update and was full of a lot of information.... why the fuck didn't anyone warn me first so that I could at least preserve my initial post????????

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 am 

Orkblut wrote:
I disagree, if he's the type of cunt to repeat attempted rip offs time and time again, he needs to be stopped. maybe letting him know that over the net you can get nearly any information you want, it'll put him off being the fuck-tard he is.

I agree 100%!!!!!!! The fact that he actually SAW the thread and continued his rip off attempts just shows what a fucking cunt he is.

I didn't start the thread until he tried to rip off a long time trading friend of mine in the US... My friend sent him the link to the thread and he STILL continued trying to rip people off under a different user name.

NO TOLERANCE AND NO PRIVACY FOR REPEAT RIP OFFS LIKE JESSE BLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gave up these "rights" as soon as he decided to steal from honest metal fans.

Eurnonymous
Streetcleaner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:20 am 

he's either left for the time being and is in hiding or he's made a new name. haven't seen any bumps for his topics or activity by him for almost 2 weeks after he contacted me under The_Darkness1989 name and the threads about him started emerging. they are working! but we need to stay on top and be cautious.

Mangled_Disgust
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm 

destructSEAN wrote:
Blatant RIP OFFS need to be exposed 100%.... They should be made aware of this before they make the decision to cheat people out of their music.

What I don't understand is why the ENTIRE thread was deleted - the first post that I made took a lot of time to research and update and was full of a lot of information.... why the fuck didn't anyone warn me first so that I could at least preserve my initial post????????

You sure shouldv'e saved that initial post for sure Sean. I kinda enjoyed most of the knowledge that thread exposed to be honest! :tinfoil:

ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 pm 

Let's not turn this into a thread about why the other one was deleted. A moderator used their judgment and deleted it. It's as simple as that. As someone else mentioned, you should have saved the info.

At any rate, this new topic has been made a sticky and can be just as effective if people are contacted by him.

HiroshimaVacation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:26 pm 

holy fuck, I almost sent this dude like 7 CD's!! I knew I smelled a rat when he had everything I wanted

Theratos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 pm 

does someone has his paypal account's adress?

Eurnonymous
Streetcleaner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 am 

address or email? only email account i've found is [email protected]

there's been a few mailing addresses posted. didn't ever send him money so i am not sure what he used for paypal.

yarkadin
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm 

Fuck Jesse Bly. I signed up to this board not long ago and just within a few days of posting my list this guy comes out of the blue requesting nearly everything I have in trade. I could smell something suspicious from then on. I disagree with the moderators original post. Not to sound like some right wing asshole but trust and honor between people is what keeps the underground (or what was formerly the underground) alive. In trading for over 15 years I've only been ripped off twice, and I used to trade all of the time. I have many reservations and problems with the internet but thanks to boards like these its very easy to expose frauds and spread the information quickly. If this dumb, self-centered fuck (who, by the way, appeared to be partly illiterate) continued to pull people into trades after both I and Sean exposed him then he deserves all of the flak that he's received and more.

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 am 

yarkadin wrote:
Fuck Jesse Bly. I signed up to this board not long ago and just within a few days of posting my list this guy comes out of the blue requesting nearly everything I have in trade. I could smell something suspicious from then on. I disagree with the moderators original post. Not to sound like some right wing asshole but trust and honor between people is what keeps the underground (or what was formerly the underground) alive. In trading for over 15 years I've only been ripped off twice, and I used to trade all of the time. I have many reservations and problems with the internet but thanks to boards like these its very easy to expose frauds and spread the information quickly. If this dumb, self-centered fuck (who, by the way, appeared to be partly illiterate) continued to pull people into trades after both I and Sean exposed him then he deserves all of the flak that he's received and more.

Absolutly... after he tried ripping you off (that email that you sent me about him contacting you absolutly infuriated me), I figured that it was time to put an end to his fucking scam. I still stand 100% behind my statement that blatent rip-offs such as this cunt deserve NO PRIVACY.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 am 

His ebay account : http://myworld.ebay.com/the_darkness1989
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

Evil_Johnny_666
Reigning king of the night

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 pm 

I remember him wanting to trade with me. He wanted my relatively worthless albums of popular metal bands for almost all my wantlist of rare - and really rare - items (most were just put for the heck of it to see if anyone had it and what they asked for) with a couple of worthless albums in there like Cannibal Corpse cds. I think I was more laughing at how pathetic he was than bothered by him trying to obviously rip-off me. Though I think his reputation was already made and it still sucks a lot to all those who were unlucky to have common items in their lists.

eaters_of_the_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 am 

He's got a bunch of stuff on currently on ebay listed under the name the_darkness1989. Is there anyway to let ebay know that he is a well known con artist?

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:37 am 

eaters_of_the_dead wrote:
He's got a bunch of stuff on currently on ebay listed under the name the_darkness1989. Is there anyway to let ebay know that he is a well known con artist?

Unbelievable! He can't even provide his own pictures for the auctions - he simply stole all of the pictures for his listings from various websites.

I think that eBay will take more notice if EVERYONE here who has an eBay account reports him as a rip off. Just report every single item that he is selling and someone at eBay will eventually take notice. Maybe send them the link to this thread as well.

eaters_of_the_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm 

I wouldn't have even noticed if he hadn't put a dumbass picture of himself in his ebay profile. As soon as I saw his tongue hanging out I was like ohhhh it's that Jesse rip off guy.

PHANTOM_NORTH
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm 

He is jacking up the prices on the shipping.
Why is he doing that?
Is it because you can't return shipping prices?

Eurnonymous
Streetcleaner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 am 

i didn't look at any of his auctions, but i think that's a cheaper way to make money. if you set an items price low enough and allow buyers to buy immediately, you take away any reason for them to bid. i've seen a lot of sellers do this and set high shipping cost as a way to allow them to make money faster rather than having to list items for bid and wait for them to end while having a fairer shipping rate. also if you don't accept returns on shipping, the buyer gets stuck with it, and you've made your cash that easy.

i think it's pretty cheap, and ebay has caught on to it and won't let you list shipping prices higher than their max amount in some categories. for vinyl record shipping, i know that $4 is the max because they don't want people inflating prices. they expect you to ship lps through media mail, and when i did that, my total was even less than $4, so that ensures a better, more fair deal on shipping for both buyer/seller.

for any archive user who has visited this thread, the username should have been an obvious giveaway. he used the_darkness1989 on this board a couple months ago. i guess instead of trying to rip us off for free, he's out to try and make (honest?) money selling cheap shit. surprised at that feedback.

Mangled_Disgust
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:26 pm 

Probably making money off of item's he's stolen from people on forums such as this...

Korova
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm 

I just meet him up close and personal - his ass wash good! Ups a nightmare told in words! JEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 am 

Korova wrote:
I just meet him up close and personal - his ass wash good! Ups a nightmare told in words! JEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!

Really??? Tell us more, post photos :)
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

PHANTOM_NORTH
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:21 am 

Desolator wrote:
Korova wrote:

Really??? Tell us more, post photos :)

Do tell!

BreedingtheSpawn
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:02 pm 

I will report his auctions to Ebay right now. The cunt tried to rip me out of some stuff, but I noticed his mailing address and did not send him anything.

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:15 pm 

Anyone smell a rat with Viking2008?????????

~Guest 139804
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:05 pm 

Knochen told me about that very nickname today, seems he's spreading his rip-off tentacles again.

knochen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:56 pm 

Yes i think Viking2008 is Jesse Bly.He put in his trade list (copy and paste)different titles from many users of this forum,this time with not so rare titles.Keep in eye of this user name and i ask one of this forum moderators to check his IP address.He send the same message to many users.If it proves that Viking2008 is not Jesse and he is from Lithuania(as he pretends)i will offer him my apologies.Stay alert!

Eurnonymous
Streetcleaner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm 

if it is him then it's an account he hasn't used in forever. 7 posts and been a member since May 08. also says they're from Antarctica, not Lithuania, so maybe they changed it. no trade list posted either, just request for you to send your list.

knochen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm 

He may have many accounts from several computers,so the Ip is always different.In the second PM that he send me,he told me he is from Lithuania and also gave me an email address.Of course i will not post here his email address,till is proved that he is some kind of rip offer or something.He has 7 posts,where you can find his list,check the older ones.

HighBong
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 am 

people knows this guy ??? Viking2008

Viking2008
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 am 

Well...
Where a problem?Yes offered trade to some traders(but whats up ?there a forum for trading).
And people called me rip off ,because i offered trade???Nice...
Im not this Jesse or any other person(who rip offed someone with trading).
Some days ago made deal for trade with some people and agree send FIRST.
After those wrong posts -all traders dont like trade .
Ok if dont want trade-thats not a problem for me...
But stop spread info about rip off from my side.
If there a forum for trading-where is a problem if i ask about trading?
If i agree send stuffs first and later traders change opinion and dont like trade-why call me rip off?
No words...
Good luck for traders and stop thinking about every new person ,that he rip off you or he is Jess...
All the best!

HighBong
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 pm 

Viking2008 wrote:
Well...
Where a problem?Yes offered trade to some traders(but whats up ?there a forum for trading).
And people called me rip off ,because i offered trade???Nice...
Im not this Jesse or any other person(who rip offed someone with trading).
Some days ago made deal for trade with some people and agree send FIRST.
After those wrong posts -all traders dont like trade .
Ok if dont want trade-thats not a problem for me...
But stop spread info about rip off from my side.
If there a forum for trading-where is a problem if i ask about trading?
If i agree send stuffs first and later traders change opinion and dont like trade-why call me rip off?
No words...
Good luck for traders and stop thinking about every new person ,that he rip off you or he is Jess...
All the best!

so send me your trade list...

crazypaean999
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm 

HighBong wrote:
so send me your trade list...

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... t=#1424487

(Work in Progress) Pseudopaean - One Man Metal Fusion
ReverbNation

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Be the strange