Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:22 pm
Posts: 3991
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:21 pm 
 

Witcher wrote:
Predominantly punk/crust - does not belong.


I'm not so sure...that second song doesn't sound punk/crust. I'd like to hear more than two songs.
_________________
Dark Descent Records - http://www.darkdescentrecords.com
Dark Descent Records Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/DarkDescentRecords
Dark Descent Records Band Camp - http://darkdescentrecords.bandcamp.com/

Top
 Profile  
Vidr
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 pm 
 

I have physical proof of the demo "hedensk skikk og tro".

Image


Image


Image


Also on www.myspace.com/vithr

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:26 am 
 

ogmetal wrote:
Witcher wrote:
Predominantly punk/crust - does not belong.


I'm not so sure...that second song doesn't sound punk/crust. I'd like to hear more than two songs.

Yes, that is true. So AVR should provide samples from the whole demo .

Top
 Profile  
avrlabel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Posts: 577
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:51 am 
 

I think the song titles,label and distribution within the metal circles (theres no much connection of this band and the punk/hc/crust scene) on some ways make this band metal and they had tones of the bm and metal influences.Barbatos is punk more than metal but they are still in the archives.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:00 am 
 

avrlabel wrote:
I think the song titles,label and distribution within the metal circles (theres no much connection of this band and the punk/hc/crust scene) on some ways make this band metal and they had tones of the bm and metal influences.Barbatos is punk more than metal but they are still in the archives.

Did you read our guidelines and the rules here on this page?
Nothing but their music makes a band metal.

Barbatos is here, because they are metal enough. Otherwise they could not be here.
You have submitted so many bands and still do not know our basic rules?
:nono:

Top
 Profile  
Futuresynner
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:07 am
Posts: 25
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:41 am 
 

I've a tape that features 5 bands with 2 songs each and 2 additional bands with just 1 track.
I'd like to submit 2 bands that are not in the database yet, but I'm unsure if this Tape counts as a Split release due to the 2 bands with just 1 track. The ones I want to submit had 2 songs each.
_________________
Born of the fire I have come, unto the fire I shall return. Know well thy soul's path, don't bar it's way. Hell has the last laugh for those who stay.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:43 am 
 

Futuresynner wrote:
I've a tape that features 5 bands with 2 songs each and 2 additional bands with just 1 track.
I'd like to submit 2 bands that are not in the database yet, but I'm unsure if this Tape counts as a Split release due to the 2 bands with just 1 track. The ones I want to submit had 2 songs each.

No, it is more than 5 bands.

Top
 Profile  
Wretchedspirit
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm
Posts: 1133
Location: South Africa
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:50 am 
 

I submitted a band yesterday by the name of "The Broken Result", it's gone from the submission queue and its temporary link is 404'ing, so it's obviously been rejected. I included both photographs of their debut album and a sample of their sound - which leads me to believe that they were rejected because they are not metal enough. My "notify by email if your submission is rejected or accepted" box is checked, but I haven't received an email.

I'm not intending to argue about their sound, as you guys probably know more than I in this field, but I would like some confirmation.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:00 am 
 

Wretchedspirit wrote:
I submitted a band yesterday by the name of "The Broken Result", it's gone from the submission queue and its temporary link is 404'ing, so it's obviously been rejected. I included both photographs of their debut album and a sample of their sound - which leads me to believe that they were rejected because they are not metal enough. My "notify by email if your submission is rejected or accepted" box is checked, but I haven't received an email.

I'm not intending to argue about their sound, as you guys probably know more than I in this field, but I would like some confirmation.


http://www.myspace.com/thebrokenresult
If you mean this band, the it is nu-metal. They even state it in their bio.

Top
 Profile  
Wretchedspirit
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm
Posts: 1133
Location: South Africa
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 am 
 

Witcher wrote:
Wretchedspirit wrote:
I submitted a band yesterday by the name of "The Broken Result", it's gone from the submission queue and its temporary link is 404'ing, so it's obviously been rejected. I included both photographs of their debut album and a sample of their sound - which leads me to believe that they were rejected because they are not metal enough. My "notify by email if your submission is rejected or accepted" box is checked, but I haven't received an email.

I'm not intending to argue about their sound, as you guys probably know more than I in this field, but I would like some confirmation.


http://www.myspace.com/thebrokenresult
If you mean this band, the it is nu-metal. They even state it in their bio.

Quote:
In 1999, Louis Henn had a vision. To put together the heaviest nu-metal band in South-Africa, My Shade. Joined by Luan Kleingeld, Llewellyn Kapp and Joe Smith they dominated scenes locally and internationally. Sadly, My Shade ended in London 2005 when Luan and Joe decided to pursue different interests. In 2006 Louis tied the knot with Forever Will Burn, a band that would go forth to tour Europe with Sepultura. After some personal problems between band members, Forever Will Burn approached their end in 2007. It is in this time that Brad Saunders joined forces with Louis to form what would be known today as The Broken Result. With the experience behind them, they now sought to create something completely fresh. Drawing strong influences from classical music, they've formed a sound unique to themselves. They do not restrict themselves to a specific genre of metal. Instead they freely explore and experiment with an endless variety of metal genres. They go with the feel of Metal and give their songs what it needs, when it needs it.

The nu-metal band is a different one.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:11 am 
 

Wretchedspirit wrote:
Witcher wrote:
Wretchedspirit wrote:
I submitted a band yesterday by the name of "The Broken Result", it's gone from the submission queue and its temporary link is 404'ing, so it's obviously been rejected. I included both photographs of their debut album and a sample of their sound - which leads me to believe that they were rejected because they are not metal enough. My "notify by email if your submission is rejected or accepted" box is checked, but I haven't received an email.

I'm not intending to argue about their sound, as you guys probably know more than I in this field, but I would like some confirmation.


http://www.myspace.com/thebrokenresult
If you mean this band, the it is nu-metal. They even state it in their bio.

Quote:
In 1999, Louis Henn had a vision. To put together the heaviest nu-metal band in South-Africa, My Shade. Joined by Luan Kleingeld, Llewellyn Kapp and Joe Smith they dominated scenes locally and internationally. Sadly, My Shade ended in London 2005 when Luan and Joe decided to pursue different interests. In 2006 Louis tied the knot with Forever Will Burn, a band that would go forth to tour Europe with Sepultura. After some personal problems between band members, Forever Will Burn approached their end in 2007. It is in this time that Brad Saunders joined forces with Louis to form what would be known today as The Broken Result. With the experience behind them, they now sought to create something completely fresh. Drawing strong influences from classical music, they've formed a sound unique to themselves. They do not restrict themselves to a specific genre of metal. Instead they freely explore and experiment with an endless variety of metal genres. They go with the feel of Metal and give their songs what it needs, when it needs it.

The nu-metal band is a different one.

That does not matter, this new band is also predominantly nu-metal and metalcore.

Top
 Profile  
Wretchedspirit
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm
Posts: 1133
Location: South Africa
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 am 
 

Fair enough, thanks.

Top
 Profile  
gautier
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 4
Location: France
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:42 am 
 

Fanfarigoule wrote:
gautier wrote:
hi dudes
i tried to register my band called yattai (6 physical releases, in activity : www.myspace.com/yattai).
could you please help me, it may be a mistake.
cheers

Not metal, grindcore.


yeah grindcore... and so is nasum and so is regurgitate...
so, to feature on your site if we are a grindcore band, it has to be signed on relapse that's it ?
interesting...

Top
 Profile  
gautier
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 4
Location: France
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:45 am 
 

Fanfarigoule wrote:
gautier wrote:
hi dudes
i tried to register my band called yattai (6 physical releases, in activity : www.myspace.com/yattai).
could you please help me, it may be a mistake.
cheers

Not metal, grindcore.


yeah grindcore... and so is nasum and so is regurgitate...
so, to feature on your site if we are a grindcore band, it has to be signed on relapse that's it ?
interesting...

Top
 Profile  
Fanfarigoule
Hypermiler

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:59 am
Posts: 3292
Location: Marseille, France
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:59 am 
 

Si tu crois obtenir quoi que ce soit avec un tel comportement, tu te fourres un doigt dans l'oeil. Va déjà lire les règles du site. Il y est clairement dit que le grindcore n'est pas accepté SAUF si c'est suffisamment proche du death metal. Il a été jugé dans le cas de ce groupe que ce n'était pas le cas. Respecte le choix des modérateurs et arrête de jouer la carte de la pauvre victime, c'est pathétique.

Top
 Profile  
avrlabel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Posts: 577
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:14 am 
 

Witcher wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
I think the song titles,label and distribution within the metal circles (theres no much connection of this band and the punk/hc/crust scene) on some ways make this band metal and they had tones of the bm and metal influences.Barbatos is punk more than metal but they are still in the archives.

Did you read our guidelines and the rules here on this page?
Nothing but their music makes a band metal.

Barbatos is here, because they are metal enough. Otherwise they could not be here.
You have submitted so many bands and still do not know our basic rules?
:nono:


I know the rules and I also know that Barbatos is more punk than metal and that theres tones of other bands in similiar so called punk/metal bands appeared in archives, due to the current trend of playing that shit.
Im not here to achive some points yet to submit the good bands that I found and that are not in the archives.
But who cares at all, its enough bands already...
;):)

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:47 am 
 

Provide the song samples, if you have them and otherwise kindly shut up.
Barbatos are metal enough for us, we do not care if you have a problem with it.
All bands listed here except side projects and staff-chosen exceptions must be metal.
If you see a band, that is blatanly not metal, then it must be either a mistake by us or your strange idea of what constitutes metal and what not.
By the way, if you knew the rules, you could not say such nonsense as - a band has to be accepted, because it has metal based lyrics or is distributed by metal labels.

Many ambient bands are distributed by black metal label, but that does not make their music metal, for example.


Last edited by Witcher on Sat May 01, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
gautier
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm
Posts: 4
Location: France
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:05 am 
 

Fanfarigoule wrote:
Si tu crois obtenir quoi que ce soit avec un tel comportement, tu te fourres un doigt dans l'oeil. Va déjà lire les règles du site. Il y est clairement dit que le grindcore n'est pas accepté SAUF si c'est suffisamment proche du death metal. Il a été jugé dans le cas de ce groupe que ce n'était pas le cas. Respecte le choix des modérateurs et arrête de jouer la carte de la pauvre victime, c'est pathétique.


effectivement mon approche n'était pas la plus heureuse mais je ne voulais pas faire dans le misérabilisme. cordialement

Top
 Profile  
GVOLTT
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:33 pm
Posts: 478
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 am 
 

Vidr wrote:
I have physical proof of the demo "hedensk skikk og tro".

Image


Image


Image

Also on www.myspace.com/vithr

Resubmit with links.
_________________
Bolth_Mannn wrote:
Iron Maiden Reminds me of Britney Spears. If Iron Maiden is on this site, Avenged Sevenfold should be too! They both play Trash metal but Avenged Sevenfold play better!

Top
 Profile  
Vidr
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 pm 
 

Where do it submit the links?

Top
 Profile  
Fanfarigoule
Hypermiler

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:59 am
Posts: 3292
Location: Marseille, France
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:34 pm 
 

In the notes.

Top
 Profile  
CapeOvBats
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 pm
Posts: 32
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:09 pm 
 

Disguster, a Massachussets black metal band was rejected. Information on them is limited and they randomly appeared on Attila the Hun's blog; http://blackmetalownsyou.blogspot.com/2 ... -fear.html
they seem to have collected a solid online fan base also.
Is more information needed for them to be official?

Top
 Profile  
Amnael
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Costa Rica
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm 
 

CapeOvBats wrote:
Disguster, a Massachussets black metal band was rejected. Information on them is limited and they randomly appeared on Attila the Hun's blog; http://blackmetalownsyou.blogspot.com/2 ... -fear.html
they seem to have collected a solid online fan base also.
Is more information needed for them to be official?


You need a proof of physical release.

Top
 Profile  
TheGreatDuck
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am
Posts: 429
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:01 pm 
 

I don't know if this was already asked,but why is Alice Cooper not here?
I realize his 70s work was hard rock just like Bad Co.,AC/DC,BOC or Kiss,and he made some new wave-ish stuff in the early 80s.However,his album Raise your fist and yell sounds as metal as any hard rock or glam band on the Archives,and Id even there to say its as metal as Sabbath,Dio,Ozzy,Priest,Saxon or Motorhead.
I know it was only one album,but Leppard is accepted for their debut,so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ta7OmaLWD8
Also,why isn't Ian Gillan's solo work accepted as a side-project?

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm 
 

Ian Gillan started his carrer, when he was out of Deep Purple.
The Alice Cooper album was discussed countless times before.

Top
 Profile  
TheGreatDuck
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am
Posts: 429
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm 
 

Yes,but during that time he was active as Ian Gillan Band and Gillan,while his later stuff was released as Ian Gillan,and the bands that change their name are treated as separate entities here,so...

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm 
 

That is insignificant name modification - see the guidelines about that. Besides that, a side project does not have to be accepted, when we decide it would look out of place here, so please leave it be and concentrated yourself on genuine metal bands

Top
 Profile  
Falgus
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:27 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Puerto Rico
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:11 pm 
 

ok... the band was rejected, again... it said something about "not having a release in physical format" and we actually had 2, only 1 available at the moment. Anyway, if there is anyone interested and want one there's more info here www.myspace.com/mdestruction Thrash Metal...

Top
 Profile  
ksevile
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 pm
Posts: 1390
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:14 pm 
 

According to their Myspace blog, the demo is still awaiting release.

Myspaceblog wrote:
Massive Destruktion Demo its almost finished, the songs are completed, the song Nations of Doom you can hear it on the page. the only thing left to finish its to print the copies and then we'll let you know where and how to get the demo.
_________________
Instinct is no match for reason.

Top
 Profile  
SharpAndSlender
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 am
Posts: 2260
Location: Bradenton, Florida
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:58 am 
 

Is there a particular reason the Russian metalcore band Kiborg was deleted? I think they're certainly on the metal side of the genre and would gladly upload a recent album of theirs to demonstrate.
_________________
Trial By Ordeal:
http://trialbyordeal666.blogspot.com/

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/noktorn01

Lepernicus wrote:
Every record that dipshit sold took away money that could have went to a far more deserving band such as Immolation.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 am 
 

SharpAndSlender wrote:
Is there a particular reason the Russian metalcore band Kiborg was deleted? I think they're certainly on the metal side of the genre and would gladly upload a recent album of theirs to demonstrate.


Not metal and unless they have a relese with conpletely different style than the example below, do not bother with uploading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvULMk2l ... re=related

Top
 Profile  
SharpAndSlender
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 am
Posts: 2260
Location: Bradenton, Florida
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:45 am 
 

Witcher wrote:
SharpAndSlender wrote:
Is there a particular reason the Russian metalcore band Kiborg was deleted? I think they're certainly on the metal side of the genre and would gladly upload a recent album of theirs to demonstrate.


Not metal and unless they have a relese with conpletely different style than the example below, do not bother with uploading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvULMk2l ... re=related


They actually do; that split is extremely RAC oriented and really not at all like the sound they have on their full-length albums. The rest of their material is metalcore/groove/thrash oriented.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4godzjwyyz

There's one of their recent albums.
_________________
Trial By Ordeal:
http://trialbyordeal666.blogspot.com/

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/noktorn01

Lepernicus wrote:
Every record that dipshit sold took away money that could have went to a far more deserving band such as Immolation.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 am 
 

SharpAndSlender wrote:
Witcher wrote:
SharpAndSlender wrote:
Is there a particular reason the Russian metalcore band Kiborg was deleted? I think they're certainly on the metal side of the genre and would gladly upload a recent album of theirs to demonstrate.


Not metal and unless they have a relese with conpletely different style than the example below, do not bother with uploading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvULMk2l ... re=related


They actually do; that split is extremely RAC oriented and really not at all like the sound they have on their full-length albums. The rest of their material is metalcore/groove/thrash oriented.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4godzjwyyz

There's one of their recent albums.


Sounds rather nu-metal to me, like a combination of old Soulfly and Slipknot, till with hc punk influeces.


Last edited by Witcher on Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
dust666
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Posts: 683
Location: Romania
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:11 am 
 

Witcher wrote:
SharpAndSlender wrote:
Witcher wrote:
SharpAndSlender wrote:
Is there a particular reason the Russian metalcore band Kiborg was deleted? I think they're certainly on the metal side of the genre and would gladly upload a recent album of theirs to demonstrate.


Not metal and unless they have a relese with conpletely different style than the example below, do not bother with uploading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvULMk2l ... re=related


They actually do; that split is extremely RAC oriented and really not at all like the sound they have on their full-length albums. The rest of their material is metalcore/groove/thrash oriented.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4godzjwyyz

There's one of their recent albums.


Sounds rather nu-metal to me, like a combination of old Soulfly and Slipknot, till with hac punk influeces.


Lol, NS nu-metal.

Top
 Profile  
GaiaTimesInfinity
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:30 am 
 

Check this out guys

http://www.myspace.com/hitechmetal


The rejection notice was "Not metal; does not belong."

:lol::lol::lol: what a joke. I'm done submitting for to these guys. There are countless bands on the archives that are far less metal than my submission which is 100% metal. Fact.

Top
 Profile  
Fanfarigoule
Hypermiler

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:59 am
Posts: 3292
Location: Marseille, France
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:32 am 
 

We judge bands individually not according to the other bands in the database.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:39 am 
 

GaiaTimesInfinity wrote:
Check this out guys

http://www.myspace.com/hitechmetal


The rejection notice was "Not metal; does not belong."

:lol::lol::lol: what a joke. I'm done submitting for to these guys. There are countless bands on the archives that are far less metal than my submission which is 100% metal. Fact.


Besides that, the band has no physical releases. Besides that, we do not force you to submit anything. On the contrary, users, that are not able to respect our rules and are even bitching about it are extremely unwelcome here.

Top
 Profile  
GaiaTimesInfinity
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:48 am 
 

Witcher wrote:
we do not force you to submit anything. Besides that, the band has no physical releases.


You think?

The band had a release with full artwork which i submitted, and it is availible to download. That they aren't signed and don't have hundreds of glass mastered cds availible doesn't change this.

On this note, that is another point of hypocrisy. There are countless bands with no "physical" releases on here.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6077
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:54 am 
 

Yes, I think, because it is clerarly written in rule 7. Bands without physical releases cannot be accepted. Read also the first post in this thread. It is also not true that there are countless bands without physical releases.

Besides that the band in question is not metal ennough.
So stop making empty claims and sreading blatant lies and go away. The decision was made.

Top
 Profile  
GaiaTimesInfinity
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:57 am 
 

Coming up.... 2 big long lists of less metal bands, and bands without any physical releases. To include lots of the hybrid-core-nu type bands who have made it on here due to popularity alone.

I can accept the lack of physical release, as i have yet to see one myself. But the not-metal enough is total bs.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 293  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jophelerx and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group