Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jessebly
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 am 

Wanting anything Behemoth. I have a large collection from collecting over the years so please send me your wantlist with along the behemoth albums you have

ALL albums must have artwork and in mint condition.

truebelief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 am 

Hey,

Where have you gone ? You told me that you have the first 5 albums of my dying bride. Where are the photos ???

dunkelheit84
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 am 

Talking to him now. And he said he dont have any camera:(
So then im afraid to trade with him.

truebelief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 am 

Asked him to send first and then read the experience of Tom_Anvil in the feedback centre.

Jessebly
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 am 

I do not have a camera, I did not say I had photos of the my dying bride vinyls.

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 am 

dunkelheit84 wrote:

Be very careful of this lying cunt

dunkelheit84
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:27 am 

Tom_Anvil wrote:
dunkelheit84 wrote:

Thanks^^
Yes, i know his a cheater.

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 am 

What did he promise to trade you?

dunkelheit84
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 am 

Tom_Anvil wrote:

I was looking for Tindrum - Drums Of War.
Maybe the rarest metal cd from norway. Goes for 3-500 USD on ebay.
And he said he has the first press for trade. But no picture.

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 am 

hahahahahahahahaha... yeah right!

Promised me he had:
Demigod-Slumber Of Sullen Eyes
Blathudah-Spawnography
Venom - Black Metal
Environmental Hazzard - One Stands Alone
Invocator - Weave The Apocalypse
Parricide - A Future Of Suffering
Physical Attraction - The Fool Lead The Blind
Toxic Shock - Between Good And Evil
Transmetal - Dante's Inferno
Su Ta Gar - Hortzak Estuturik
Raydead - End In Sight
Eezee - Rise From Darkness
Eldritch - Blood Breed Calls My Name
Entophyte - End Of Society's Sanity
Entropy - Ashen Existence
Airdash-Thank God It's Monday
Algol-Entering The Woods Of Enchantment
Amboss-Those Who Have Lost The Right To Exist
A.R.G.-One World Without End
The Mist - Ashes To Ashes
Tortoise Corpse - World's Got A Problem
Verwaint - Ohh! Rang Uhh! Tang
Virus - Lunacy
Agressor - Neverending Destiny
Amboog-A-Lard - A.A.L.

For

10 or 12 standard Behemoth CD's!

Is this kid smart or stupid!!!? Sounds waaaay too good to be true, right :?

I have been collecting music since 1986 & even I can't find some of these damn CD's in my list.
I've been searching for some of them for 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& then suddenly he has them! ..yeah right!!!!!

Like a 20 year old emo fucking kid has Blathuda or Eezee!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! What a scumbag!

dunkelheit84 wrote:
Tom_Anvil wrote:

I was looking for Tindrum - Drums Of War.
Maybe the rarest metal cd from norway. Goes for 3-500 USD on ebay.
And he said he has the first press for trade. But no picture.

Mangled_Disgust
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:26 am 

If it sounds too good to be true... then it probably is. lol :)

truebelief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 am 

This is his first message to me :

Hey im interested in your

Burzum-Filo A5 book
and your marduk cds

i have these out of your want list

AHAB - The call of..., the oath
CAINA - temporary antennae
KAUAN - Aava tuulen maa lp
MOURNING DAWN - s/t lp
SOLSTAFIR - kold
My Dying Bride - First 5 LP's

I asked him which albums of my dying bride do you have ?
And this is his second message :

LPs i have

As the flower withers
Turn loose the swans
the angle and the dark river
For Lies i Sire
The Dreadful hours

No comment....

Madcow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 am 

he contacted me telling me he had almost all of my priority wants,
and wanted me to send first ...
I asked him for feedback, all i got was a pm telling me he won't spend anymore time on me :aww:
wondered why ... :scratch: :lol:

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am 

This kid Jesse originally sent me a list of what he had (all crap) .. i said I wasn't interested.
Then next day I get this list (the long one above) saying that he has it all & is also willing to throw in some more of my top wants (who does that!!! haha! WTF!) as long as we send same time & that he didn't trust me & that I was going to rip him off etc etc... over & over... I told him he HAS to send first, but he just went on & on & on about possibly getting ripped off by me.. :roll: and that he has references & that I don't blah blah

When I asked for photos, he sent me a photo of a random box with about 100 cd's with spines showing of some decent thrash/death stuff like Monstrosity, Nocturnus, Necrophobic etc..
when I asked for individual photos of each of these titles he made some excuse like they were packed away or that he sent them to me already, or .. "what don't you trust me?" etc.. (obviously not his stuff)

Then one day he just told me he woke up went to the post office & sent it all to me!

What the fuck?

I almost believed him for a second... stupid me

We arranged to send registered, but he couldn't provide me a tracking number when I asked, said that where he lives you cannot send registered mail ..haha! I told him, if you lived in the desert of Afghanistan you can send registered mail! :P

Then he was saying that I was going to rip him off and that he'd spent $37.34 to send it to me and now it's a total waste of time & money.. blah blah blah.. said he was going to call the post office & get the parcel back before it left and so on.. but that I was still a good guy & he wouldn't say anything bad about me & no hard feelings etc

Basically he couldn't provide me photos of the stuff I asked for (after I sent him pics of his Behemoth back catalogue), he couldn't provide me a tracking number as agreed, he wouldn't give me his home phone number (after I gave him mine!).. and when he then sent me more photos (as requested) to believe he is not lying, they were photos of non-metal stuff from totally different boxes,in a totally different location.. stuff like Dandy Warhols, Offspring, Radiohead, MOJO magazine free CD's.. all crap!!! No metal at all!!

Let everyone be aware of this punk and what he is up to, I'm just glad he didn't get the better of me!!!!!!! What a scumbag... everyone avoid like the fucking plague!

Igor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 am 

This story reminds me of my experience with him.
Promised to send first by registered air-mail one week ago. After one week asked if I had received the stuff. I said, holy shit of course no, coz it needed 2...4 weeks.
Then I asked him to gimme the tracking #, he said, he didn`t have it...
No comment :wtf:

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am 

Igor, I thought you were supposed to be one of his references that he craps on to me about!? I think you're even in his signature??

Igor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 am 

Tom_Anvil wrote:
Igor, I thought you were supposed to be one of his references that he craps on to me about!? I think you're even in his signature??

Hopefully, I am not in his signature
:oh shit::oh shit::oh shit:

CMFlesh
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:09 pm 

This guy is just so full of shit. I think he just tries to "try the ice with a stick" by offering someones highest priority wants for couple of items he's interested in without having anything at all.. Like he also offered me 3 of my wants for my 3 goatmoon cd's. When I asked him to send first he didn't reply.. So he's trying to fool people to be "trading at the same time".

DON'T BE FOOLED!

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm 

I know you'll never respond to this Jesse, but I'm asking anyway.

Why do you do this? I'm genuinely curious how people are able to scam others, then actually listen to stolen albums and enjoy them without any remorse whatsoever. Do you think music collectors are rubes deserving to be ripped off? Are you so poverty stricken that you're this desperate to get music? (That can't be the case; you're on the internet, and free music is a blogspot or a torrent away.) Is it purely a moneymaking ploy? (Not sure about that, either, as your latest wants are Behemoth CD's, which aren't exactly the most hotly traded commodities on ebay.)

I'm not much of a trader anymore. In fact in all the time I was trading CD's -- on the Metal Maniacs board, so that should give you an idea how long it's been -- I only was ripped off once, and it was a CD I'd bought for $2 and which I had another copy of anyway. So I'm not some bitter victim of yours or anyone else. I just find myself perplexed by thieves, I guess. Maybe I'm naive.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled cynicism.

DanM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:30 pm 

He told me he had Behemoth - Endless Damnation demo...

Then got a simple question I asked about it wrong :(

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 am 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
I know you'll never respond to this Jesse, but I'm asking anyway.

Why do you do this? I'm genuinely curious how people are able to scam others, then actually listen to stolen albums and enjoy them without any remorse whatsoever. Do you think music collectors are rubes deserving to be ripped off? Are you so poverty stricken that you're this desperate to get music? (That can't be the case; you're on the internet, and free music is a blogspot or a torrent away.) Is it purely a moneymaking ploy? (Not sure about that, either, as your latest wants are Behemoth CD's, which aren't exactly the most hotly traded commodities on ebay.)

I'm not much of a trader anymore. In fact in all the time I was trading CD's -- on the Metal Maniacs board, so that should give you an idea how long it's been -- I only was ripped off once, and it was a CD I'd bought for $2 and which I had another copy of anyway. So I'm not some bitter victim of yours or anyone else. I just find myself perplexed by thieves, I guess. Maybe I'm naive.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled cynicism.

Because he is obviously a piece of shit that needs to be beaten to a fucking pulp. The only reasons why "people" like this rip others off is pure and simple : Because they are greedy cunts who DO NOT belong in the metal scene. No honour, no pride, no brains - only weakness.

NO TOLLERANCE FOR RIP OFFS!

fearthem
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm 

Hahaha !!
This guy must be crazy, I was dealing with him until 10 minutes ago....
same thing, he has all my wants !!! And so, I found this post, what a deception... He told that has Twisted Syster "Stay Hungry", I asked if it was the 2 discs edition, and as a miracle he had both: Original and 2 discs edition !!! Hum, It sounds suspicious to me, It is not difficult somebody has a Twisted Sister cd, but both ???
So, let´s check his posts...
Hahaha !! Let´s see if he will replay the p.m to me...

knochen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm 

Beware of this fucking retard JesseBly!I send him 8 days ago 6 cd's registered package with tracking number(i can prove that ,i have the code and the bill)and now he told me that i was trying to fool him,because the tracking number doesn't work.I make this big mistake by sending him because i didn't know him at all and i thought i may have trust on him,first because is a metal head(more a shit bag now)and second is from USA.I was thinking rip offers are more from ASIA or Eastern Europe,but i guess i was wrong about it.After i send the package those posts regarding this wanker kid appeared.
This is the name ,the address and the email of this retard gay kid:

Jesse Bly
P.O. Box 5302
Glacier, WA

The email : [email protected]

I hope you die,you fucking rat!

HighBong
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 pm 

Good exemplar of Solidarity dudes...this man is a fucking WhoreScumBag !!!

AbhorrentBlasphemy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 pm 

Scamming piece of shit, I should have known... Oh well, I guess he forgets that when he cons people out of their stuff, they still have his address.

HighBong
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm 

AbhorrentBlasphemy wrote:
Scamming piece of shit, I should have known... Oh well, I guess he forgets that when he cons people out of their stuff, they still have his address.

i think this is his new adress 'cause last November it was not this one...!!!

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 am 

Oh, he's in love...
http://www.myspace.com/jessechristgrinder

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 am 

HighBong wrote:
Good exemplar of Solidarity dudes...this man is a fucking WhoreScumBag !!!

It would be great to start some sort of INTERNATIONAL RIP OFF TASK FORCE with members all around the world dedicated to tracking down people in thier area who are known rip offs, give them a good beating and confinscate thier entire collection and later distribute it to all of the people that they have ripped off.

Igor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 am 

knochen wrote:
...first because is a metal head(more a shit bag now)and second is from USA.I was thinking rip offers are more from ASIA or Eastern Europe....

Bro, dont touch whole Eastern Europe please, if you mean your country, then I dont mind...:wtf::wtf::wtf:

knochen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 am 

Igor wrote :
"Bro, don't touch whole Eastern Europe please, if you mean your country, then I don't mind..."

I don't understand your reaction.Is not about Russia or Romania,even in my country and also in Russia they are rip offers,in fact there is in every country i guess,look at the whole bad traders topic,it's huge.Who knows,maybe Russia hasn't any rip offer and i don't know about it.
The fact is that most people avoid traders from my area,i mean Eastern Europe.Even now,although i have many deals and trades, sometimes i have to send first my part of trade because of my living area.Is a matter of trust.I also have a nationalistic attitude regarding my country,but believe me scams are everywhere.

Igor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 am 

knochen wrote:
Igor wrote :
"Bro, don't touch whole Eastern Europe please, if you mean your country, then I don't mind..."

I don't understand your reaction.Is not about Russia or Romania,even in my country and also in Russia they are rip offers,in fact there is in every country i guess,look at the whole bad traders topic,it's huge.Who knows,maybe Russia hasn't any rip offer and i don't know about it.
The fact is that most people avoid traders from my area,i mean Eastern Europe.Even now,although i have many deals and trades, sometimes i have to send first my part of trade because of my living area.Is a matter of trust.I also have a nationalistic attitude regarding my country,but believe me scams are everywhere.

Man, I meant what I meant. I dont care about nationalism or other shit. Trade/sell feed-back accumulates by time. How one can trust a person who got "0" references, even if he/she`s from the States and talks in an inadequate way? I mean, this feeling of trust comes from the experience, not from one`s location.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 pm 

Jessebly and his other account, Himsakid (which was nickbanned some time ago for something completely unrelated to the trading board, incidentally) has been removed.

This case, as elucidated by Tom_Anvil and others, proves the adage that if something seems too good to be true (the likes of Amboss or Algol for hi-gloss, readily-available plastic like Behemoth? Really?), it almost certainly is, and you should always assume so unless incontrovertible evidence from several sources proves otherwise beyond a shadow of a doubt. Remember, even references can be faked--Napero, another admin, recently caught about half of his (Napero's) own reference list copy/pasted into the profile of a user called KommunistKonrad, for instance--so you must always be vigilant and mindful of the details.

If nothing else, remember that those who are the first to appeal to trust are often the last ones to deserve it.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

KommunistKonrad
Rip-off fartist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm 

Nightgaunt wrote:
Remember, even references can be faked--Napero, another admin, recently caught about half of his (Napero's) own reference list copy/pasted into the profile of a user called KommunistKonrad, for instance--so you must always be vigilant and mindful of the details.

Whoa hey, let's back the truck up here for a moment. Your point about trader vigilence has much truth but what you presume as shady or unusual is mistaken for something COMPLETELY serendipitous. Yes I copied and pasted those references from him but it was with the best intentions. I didn't know what else to sig so I felt the need to be kind and advertise good trader reputations because I appreciate their integrity. Because I don't do any trading myself, I decided to lift a few random names from a reputable admin. I see my new title and new sig. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. :-(

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 pm 

If you feel there has been a misunderstanding, relate it to Napero. He is the one that put you where you are, and he is the one that must dispense with the matter. I would do it myself, but I'm afraid I have no knowledge of just what your profile setup was before the alterations, and so cannot apply my own instinct/judgement as to whether you're trying to cover your tracks (as JesseBly did, and countless others have), or are being sincere and honest. For my part, though, I will say that it is somewhat odd, to say the least, that you did this without telling him about it in some way. If you had expressed your avowed intentions to him, I'm sure he would have been pleased to oblige you, and all of this could have been avoided.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

J
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am 

got a PM from that Jessebly guy saying he had all my wants for some of my trades.

luckily, I researched and found this thread.

are kids really that bored? get a fucking job.

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 am 

Unless he sends first, do what was said earlier and avoid like the fucking plague!

J wrote:
got a PM from that Jessebly guy saying he had all my wants for some of my trades.

luckily, I researched and found this thread.

are kids really that bored? get a fucking job.

J
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm 

i told him to go eat a dick

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:09 pm 

KommunistKonrad wrote:
Nightgaunt wrote:
Remember, even references can be faked--Napero, another admin, recently caught about half of his (Napero's) own reference list copy/pasted into the profile of a user called KommunistKonrad, for instance--so you must always be vigilant and mindful of the details.

Whoa hey, let's back the truck up here for a moment. Your point about trader vigilence has much truth but what you presume as shady or unusual is mistaken for something COMPLETELY serendipitous. Yes I copied and pasted those references from him but it was with the best intentions. I didn't know what else to sig so I felt the need to be kind and advertise good trader reputations because I appreciate their integrity. Because I don't do any trading myself, I decided to lift a few random names from a reputable admin. I see my new title and new sig. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. :-(

Are you fucking serious? Really?

First of all, people list other users in their sigs so that others can ask for references when thinking about trading with someone. You can't provide those references. Second, people also list references so that others can see whom they could ask about the fellow's reliability. Most of them don't, and you know damn well that a list of "trading partners" in a sig makes anyone at least superficially look trustworthy.

Third, you don't trade or intend to trade, but you still read the trade board enough to notice your own behaviour being discussed in a random thread? Gimme a break.

Further, you couldn't think of anything else to put in your sig? How about not having one at all?

And finally, "a good deed"? I see a rip-off attempt using my own profile and the people mentioned there, not a friendly outstretched hand to help poor people in need of a few more references.

You are either lying or incredibly dense. Seriously.

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:15 am 

Tom_Anvil wrote:
dunkelheit84 wrote:

Apparently he also has a blogspot page : http://jessethebehemothbly.blogspot.com

Wolfhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:01 pm 

He looks like teenage emo "Metaller" with lovely problems... Of course he's also rip-off crap with no doubt. I propose him the only solution - a suicide and then he will be a true Blackmetaller!

TRADE LIST: viewtopic.php?p=953460#p953460
WANT LIST: viewtopic.php?p=2545473#p2545473

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next