Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:03 pm 

Remember kids, say "no" to drugs or else you'll end up like this fellow.

For Wintersun's S/T:
tkdliron wrote:

Wintersun formed in 2004 by ex Ensiferum Jari maenpaa have made the most epic album i have ever heard.
everyting exept drums (played amazingly by Kai Hahto) is played by Jari. Guitar, bass synths and vocals.

this album has everything.

fast songs like beyond the dark sun
epic songs like starchild
death metal songs like beautiful death
slow epic songs like death and the healing

until now everyting made by Jari have been amazing. Ensiferum, Iron, Arthemesia, and now wintersun.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm 

For Cryptik Howling's "Vitium Intus":
Please don't wrote:
Vitium Intus, Wath a name!!! Its name are the name of the first album of Cryptik Howling, a black metal band originaly of Rouyn-Noranda Québec.

I will not write a track by track listing because the songs are all great and if we exclute Decadent Obidience ( A pearl of black metal in my sens) the songs are equally grate.

Sincerly i'm not a big fan of black Metal but this cd are one of my greatest hits of this gender.

For Your Last Wish's "Your Last Wish":
Engrish Indeed wrote:
Sincerly, I buy this cd only for the label cryogénic Record. The reason of this poor note are simply. The sound are great but not super, with only seven titles and 22 minutes of play I think is more an E.P. than an complete album and finally, if we take two songs out of the album, Abstact reality and dead man walking, this album as no more reason to exist.

Sean16
Moody Tabulator of Torn Hymens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 am 

Derigin wrote:
For Cryptik Howling's "Vitium Intus":
Please don't wrote:
Sincerly i'm not a big fan of black Metal but this cd are one of my greatest hits of this gender.

There are boys, there are girls, and there's black metal. I'd always known those BM kiddies were some kind of mutant species, indeed.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 pm 

For Buzzov•en's "Sore"
NOTICE ATTENTION ACHTUNG HEY LISTEN wrote:
Notice: A true sludge album doesnt get you happy and pumped up, if you feel depression and get angry frequently this is fo you, think of Eyehategod or a manic grunge album whose vocals are total furious and demonic, this is heavy sirs, but not in the traditional metal sense this is rockin' - drugged out - fuzzed - angry shit right here! pass me that crack pipe!

MetalStrikesDown
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:

For Wintersun's S/T:
tkdliron wrote:

Wintersun formed in 2004 by ex Ensiferum Jari maenpaa have made the most epic album i have ever heard.
everyting exept drums (played amazingly by Kai Hahto) is played by Jari. Guitar, bass synths and vocals.

until now everyting made by Jari have been amazing. Ensiferum, Iron, Arthemesia, and now wintersun.

Wait...what the fuck

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 am 

MetalStrikesDown wrote:
Perdition666 wrote:

For Wintersun's S/T:
tkdliron wrote:

Wait...what the fuck

What particularly is "the fuck"? Or are you just commenting on the review's general "the fuck" qualities?

- Tim Minchin

Necrovictus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 am 

Quote:
Owns so hard - 90%
Written by Noktorn on July 20th, 2008

This is exactly the sort of thing I like in deathcore; it's really not self-conscious at all and the band makes absolutely no effort to make any more than breakdowns and grinding tremolo riffs. They happen to talk about Jesus, but I don't really care since their music is better than about 90% of secular bands out there. This is perhaps as stripped-down as deathcore can possibly get, and it plays like a jaunt through a Wikipedia article on the genre. It's fucking AWESOME.

This is a lot like Waking The Cadaver in essence, but with a more binary sense of structure. It follows the tried and true blast/groove format, but it's oddly devoid of bridges or, for that matter, anything that isn't part of that format. It's kind of cool that a lot of the faster sections aren't pure blasting; they reside more in the realm of uptempo thrash beats. The tremolo riffs are surprisingly memorable at times, especially when you're dealing with a form of music when they're generally just used to build tension for release at the breakdowns.

The breakdowns are AMAZING. They're incredibly dumb and generally feature only one chord a piece. They all sound the same. It's so goddamn stupid, I just completely love it. It probably sounds so great because the vocals are very aggressive, the guitars are tuned to fucking Zb or something, and the drums have a really fantastic, snappy tone. The production as a whole is a triumph. The guitars are sick and massive, must be layered like thirty times, and the drums are particularly notable; the snare especially has a really brutal sound that I greatly enjoy, kind of reminds me of Morbid Angel's 'Covenant'...

I lol'd a bit. Especially at the third paragraph.

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:29 am 

You've entirely missed the point of the thread.

- Tim Minchin

MetalStrikesDown
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm 

OlioTheSmall wrote:
MetalStrikesDown wrote:
Perdition666 wrote:

For Wintersun's S/T:
tkdliron wrote:

Wait...what the fuck

What particularly is "the fuck"? Or are you just commenting on the review's general "the fuck" qualities?

the review's general the fuck qualities.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 am 

I know you humans get off on this sort of thing...

For Riverside's Rapid Eye Movement:

Quote:
Riverside-Rapid Eye Movement 2007 Review - 88%
Written by yazdankm on August 27th, 2009

Part 1. Fearless. Album with songs such fear controversial exceptional Beyond The Eyelids begins.'s First track and first song section. Fearless thrilled with pleasure into your stress brings invasion. Started very beautiful song and rhythms suddenly will change. This change is repeated rhythm abundant. truly a progressive pure and the pure Shahdym. with power say the song is perfect start and a powerful storm and is this album. Astsnayyst development and you with space to move to this side and go and going thither. solo plays and your soul you are Nshand the clouds. Mariusz Duda is extremely sound. quite understood the role of the reader to previous albums and more bold Tmamtr can also easily understand what the reader how good and strong dramatic impact on the success of an album rather than reality. a progressive sound, melodic, dream and sometimes even a little dark and melancholic and depressed. Shkvhnd Reef and the guitar. amazing layout and pleasant electric guitar (with a mixing effect, Distortion, Wah-Wah, Flanger ) Scores the most pure way bass guitar sound Riverside Duda one song into the best album. The song is completely illustrates times guitar album, but with more color keyboard role than before. Trend The song, like songs from the album Dance With The Shadow is Second Life Syndrome (guitar and keyboard alternatives and glorious)

Martien Koolen to quote the album songs can be divided into three categories. First songs masterpiece, magical and magnificent. The second and third songs good songs mean. To I think this album is weak and not all of these songs on a high level in terms of musical are. This division, but Mr. Cullen person can change it with little or accepted without change. After listening to the whole album so your unconscious mind to the division will do. now this type can be divided into different or the songs that are rather different categories. but certainly rock the listener a professional level audio will be named extraordinary. no doubt. The second song is called Rainbow Box. special begins. immediately learn Porcupine Tree are mythic group Aftm. guitar and piano song also reminds me remember King Crimson. Slabt electric guitar is full. space created by keyboard is interesting and melodic bass also continues.

02 Panic Room audio division, which Mr. Cullen is one good song (along with songs and Rainbow Box Schizophrenic Prayer) specific Hngyst Riverside. Guillermo Palladino started to quote song is reminiscent of Björk, but after a few seconds the other will not think Björk . gyrating rhythms and even bass guitar Kvbshy duece Apr torment and sorrow-soaked guitar Piotr Grudzinski Beck Gravndy the keyboard with a full space creates sound emotional, mysterious and exciting singer is accumulated. Arkstral some instruments used in the text and audio the total audio power drums song that means needs. almost the end of the song I suddenly gap are seen. a fracture. a loss. a Break. Everything Excellent. everything is cooked in place. Bavqar control a music are. simple rhythm, the song reaches the end. Martin Cullen said about this song this song is a straight rock and Eastern melodies because Porcupine Tree reminds me learn.

Approaching the end of the song Fearless Schizophrenic Prayer Part I reach it a great song and I am extraordinary. And that is it. Melody in this song is ruling. Modulation Others whisper and special style of singing songs Duda a mystical halo, inner and gives Rmzalvd. melodies East, this song is clearly understood and the end part song album Parasomnia reach. begins with the sound artist and voice of the singer and the keyboard is accompanied by atmospheric and space Vahayy moments later. a special song ID Riverside. Game melodies are wonderful and amazing. Reef Game clear, Solo Game is exciting. This solo exactly the spirit of your head and work. the question of whether they ask their psychologists in Musicians have dark format?. interference instruments is beautifully balanced. and Part II album begins.

Part II. Fearland.. Through The Other Side of acoustic songs with a password space pen. Martin Cullen said: "songs over four minutes long that most meaningless four minutes would be my life." Mr. Cullen this song weak and disappointing, while servant enumerates disagree with him. peace has many songs. to the Galaxy Game weaker than others but as I was already level means that the songs on this album is high in total can not unless he is weak compared to the track Card Game with the others. Dries Dokter this the luscious baked card reading. Guillermo Palladino believes in Riverside song music elements with Pain Of Salvation Space Rock music is in the mixed. Role of this song for a singer and acoustic guitar is. Embryonic also like Through The Other Side starts. But vocals are stronger (a bit like OK song from the album Out Of Myself). Mr. Cullen About the song says: "a boring acoustic track with a melodic next solo ends. even the solo can also weak to save the song. "My personal opinion about this card, but Mr. Cullen is closer Guillermo Palladino believe this card has a deep impact on the Porcupine Tree Music Group makes visible. He continues:" I remember this song from the album In Two Minds Out Of Myself pockets. "

Card number eight. Cybernetic Pillow. Riverside this card with you to the spirit of guitar hovanes Sam brings. And the end Ultimate Trip. An epic. Widespread implementation of this song control all instruments are by all members. They really know how each of the Pacific just to put in place. The parties melancholic songs including Dream, solo and guitar melodies and the atmosphere is Mavrayy Piotr Grudzinski.

Do not want to tell anyone reading this review should be interested in Riverside but thought their music for people who first hear the name of Riverside or have heard but have never heard of the group's music is very difficult. Although Riverside affected groups such as Porcupine Tree, Anathema, Tool and Dream Theater, but to their music and their Mkhsts Riverside birth certificate is completely. Jaaftadh they are fully cooked and it work. they really have found your music in style. their name as one of the bands scene Progressive four years were recorded. This very album is glorious and recognizable. these really now to become a legend are progressive. I 10 I give this album 8.8.

A shame that someone would put so much effort into something, all for naught, because they foolishly assumed that a free internet service could really act as a Rosetta Stone.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

orionmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 am 

What the hell is a "cybernetic pillow" and where can I get one?

Gutterscream
The Last Old Schooler in Town

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am 

Something for Slayer's Diabolus in Musica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the best of grindcore!!!!! - 100%
Written by xXgrindXcoreXx4life on August 31st, 2009

When i first listened to Diabio On Musikz i waz like "OMG! This is sooooooo, like, hardcore!". I just wanted to hedbang like I waz listenin to suicide silence or summin, lol. It is just so brootal, you need to check it out for yourself to see what I mean.

First, the vocals are SOOOOOO crazy! I dun no who is doing dem but he is, like, so crazy. Before this I thought that Oli Sykes was da best at guttural pig sqeels, but I waz wrong cuz this guy is sooo guttural! Juz listen to see wat i mean.

Second, the bass player guy shreds soo much. I never herd a bas player that is sooo fast at playing slap bass before I listened to dis. He is wayyyyyy better den da guy from Red Hot Chilli pepperz. I dun no who dat is either. But he is better cuz he was shreddin like my friend at school can on bass.

The guitars are the best part, cuz they are so guttural just like the vocals. they got this hardcore tone and they are just, like, so brootal. The other day i brock up with my gurlfriend and I waz angry so i played dis and I waz like, arghhhhh. lol. its just so brpptal.

slaya obvisly took tonnes ov influences from grindcore bands like cnanibal corpse and suicide silense cuz u can here it. the brakedowns sound just like cannibel corpss' brakedown in 'make them suffer'!

if u like sweet duble kick and shredding bass and the fastest guitar ive eva herd, then check this shit our bro, cuz you wont regret it!!!!!!!

----------------

I accepted it and gave him 8 points.
"No, Lair...but that's a pretty damn good name too!".

Sean16
Moody Tabulator of Torn Hymens

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:22 pm 

Sounds like the reincarnation of Slammysamman (or whatever his name was) :lol: I know I shouldn't even bother for trolls, but whatever might bring a smile on my face is always welcomed.

From the guy's profile:
Quote:
I take inspiration from Corey Taylor and Dani Filth for my blackened thrash-core vocals (luv u guys 4 eva) and I love xXbreak-downsXx. I love grindcore too

Gravemarker
The Bloody Heartland

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm 

Gutterscream wrote:

Ugh...

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 pm 

Quite an obvious troll there, Gravemarker. If not, we have another victim for the Cattle Decapitation killer.

Gravemarker
The Bloody Heartland

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 pm 

theposega wrote:
Quite an obvious troll there, Gravemarker. If not, we have another victim for the Cattle Decapitation killer.

Still though... that is one ugly mis-tag.

MetalStrikesDown
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am 

Gutterscream wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by xXgrindXcoreXx4life on August 31st, 2009
----------------
I accepted it and gave him 8 points.

I was actually dissapointed when I checked Slayer's page and it wasn't on there.

SoulCancer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm 

Derigin wrote:
For Gorgoroth's "Twilight of the Idols (In Conspiracy with Satan)":

he has band wrote:
i think this is a very very good album cuz, more than the others bands of black metal (like mayhem) just dont make their albums with more technology...this album was maked just like a very very cool kind of technology, good sound like very raw, but still have the escence of true black metal...

are a very good band, the next album was very good but i like this one more...cuz have sound more original (not like every "black metal band")

but still with the Gorgoroth touch....like almost
all bands in the scene of black metal (obviously not all)

i just expect gorgoroth made more albums with their touch, their escence, but with their originallity....i have band, and im really inspired by gorgoroth at the time to make songs!! very cool guys!!

Keep it metal!!

Derigin wrote:
For Neurosis' "Times of Grace":
an old fat fucking man wrote:
1999 was an extremely eclectic year in extreme music. The oncoming century of extreme metal, would now come upon us. What better way to send it off than with this masterpiece known as the NEUROSIS album: TIMES OF GRACE?

The fucking final output of extreme metal and extreme ideologies, blending psychedelic spectrums, with different paces. One thing that will always stand out to me from that year is the Neurosis album: TIMES OF GRACE. The convergence of open mindedness was to be fused with the darkest days of metal and anything dealing with doom and gloom.

[A lot of other shit, edited out.]

The reason this album is the epiphany of the concept of apocalypse, is because it beat down the fucking hammer that was known as the "end of the 90's".

I'd be a fucking fool trying to decipher the wisdom presented by this album, through its hyper-dimensionally inspired lyrics, and it's out of this fucking world sound.

10 years since its release, and the beat of that tune still rings on, and forever-fuck do I hope it does.

Your shell is hollow
Your shell is hollow

So am I

The rest will follow
The rest will follow

So will I!!!!!!!

Derigin wrote:
For Neftaraka's "Raw Ist Law":
'raw doesn't mean shit-sounding turds' Front Member #1 wrote:
Fukk, this is true 'Black Metal Hutan'. This is Malaysian Forest Black Metal. Heart and soul. Minimalist raw black Metal stripped bare into its hideous charm. I dare not adding much, for this is just what it aims to be. References of early Darkthrone and the likes are just mere references, Neftaraka is more than able to hold unto its own. The production is just right for their hymns, a fact I very much applaud since that I'm from the 'raw doesn't mean shit-sounding turds' Front. Embrace the charm of our own deep, damp, hideous forest. Its prowess are endless. Just let Neftaraka shows you a glimpse or two. Don't ever come out of there Neftaraka, we need more of these. Damn you.

And A Lot of Other So-Called ''Reviews'' wrote:
Blah blah HOLY SHIT MORE STUPID SHIT

Any shred of faith I might had for the human race has now been raped, bludgeoned, stabbed, pissed on, thrown into a tree shredder and made into a bowl of hearty soup.

But thanks for the laughs!

ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm 

This one was for the new Megadeth album.

UNA OBRA MAESTRA - 100%
Written by luisl on September 20th, 2009

No tengo ganas de escribir mucho simplemente que todas las canciones estan muy buenas y es una vuelta al thrash 100%

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 pm 

Loosely translated, he basically wrote "I don't want to write much - just that the album was a return to thrash."

:ugh:

caspian wrote:
mercyfulsatyr: easily the most humble man on the board.

My reviews.

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 am 

Gutterscream wrote:
stuff

holy shit, he lives! The old man trinity is still sort of around!

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 am 

caspian wrote:
The old man trinity

:scratch:

caspian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 am 

gutters, og, you ^____^

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

wakemeup36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 am 

I just want to say that this is the best thread on the site and maybe even the net.

ZombieCreepingFlesh
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 am 

Derigin wrote:
For Neurosis' "Times of Grace":
an old fat fucking man wrote:
I'd be a fucking fool trying to decipher the wisdom presented by this album, through its hyper-dimensionally inspired lyrics, and it's out of this fucking world sound.

:P Crikey.

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:25 am 

...almost poetic!:

Reviews for Age of Darkness's A Flower Blooming in a Tear

Write a review
for this release.

Typical poser album. - 23%

Written by
wingo666
on October 5th, 2009

Today, I happened to have heard the age of darkness's albums.
He's the youngest in Korea, One Man black metal band.
His age, 14 years old.
He obviously has talent in music.

However, his black-metal music is the worst.
1 track is intensity, but if you hear this song once and know that is rubbish.
Why? Because, this album is focused too much on the melodies.
He Doesn't have his own style. Album mimic someone is urgent.
He's album sounds like "Burzum" and "Ruined(kor)".
No sharpness and wickedness, can not be found.
is this black metal? No. this album is like shit album.
I think, He look like poser.
In my opinion, he can't understood about black metal.

now hard to find this album.
However, do not need to find.
because this album is Stupid. f*cking stupid album...
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

Pale_Pilgrim
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 pm 

The end of that .. er... free form poetry tirade? ... is hilarious. Hard to find, but do not need to! That's almost up there with "bass lurk deep", "this album will be WAR DEATH HATE" and "what a sex!".... but only almost. It's a shame the review itself is so poor/disjointed/full of engrish, 'cause the idea of doing a poetic review is great. The scary part is, I don't think he did it on purpose; he just really enjoys pressing the enter button.

Oh yeah, I love that he censored himself. :P

My DeviantArt
My old band/project

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 am 

When will people learn
That putting in random line breaks
Where they don't belong
Does not make your writing poetry?

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 am 

When will people learn
That putting in random line breaks
Where they don't belong
Does not make your writing poetry?

"Album mimic someone is urgent" is just...unbelievable. Is this another Babelfish translation?

EDIT: Holy double post Batman! I can't delete the redundant one either!

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 am 

I submitted a review for Mütiilation - Remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul about a week ago but I still haven't got notices if it is rejected. It's not on the Mütiilation page either and (thankfully) not in this topic. Is it supposed to take this long?
Good transactions/trades/buys with: Pestbeule (2x), Leizla (2x), Velvet_Creation, Lauben, dcd666, Dolor666, Luror, schsid, kkrrizzzzz, sadlegend, DOM_fecifectum, hewhay, Phallelujah, MalignantThrone, Greyskys, obscure plasma.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm 

Winterkald wrote:
I submitted a review for Mütiilation - Remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul about a week ago but I still haven't got notices if it is rejected. It's not on the Mütiilation page either and (thankfully) not in this topic. Is it supposed to take this long?

If patience is not with you or you never turned email notifications on, you can still see if it was accepted or not by going to the release you reviewed and clicking the "write a review" link. If your review is in the box, it's still in the queue, if not, it was rejected.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:33 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Winterkald wrote:

If patience is not with you or you never turned email notifications on, you can still see if it was accepted or not by going to the release you reviewed and clicking the "write a review" link. If your review is in the box, it's still in the queue, if not, it was rejected.

I did turn on e-mail notifications. But don't you also receive an e-mail when the review is rejected? If I go to the release I reviewed I don't see a 'write a review' link, only a 'add/edit review' and if I go there I don't see any review... Perhaps I'll submit it again.
Good transactions/trades/buys with: Pestbeule (2x), Leizla (2x), Velvet_Creation, Lauben, dcd666, Dolor666, Luror, schsid, kkrrizzzzz, sadlegend, DOM_fecifectum, hewhay, Phallelujah, MalignantThrone, Greyskys, obscure plasma.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:44 pm 

Winterkald wrote:
BastardHead wrote:
Winterkald wrote:

I did turn on e-mail notifications. But don't you also receive an e-mail when the review is rejected? If I go to the release I reviewed I don't see a 'write a review' link, only a 'add/edit review' and if I go there I don't see any review... Perhaps I'll submit it again.

It says "write" if you're looking at the reviews, it says "add/edit" if you're looking at the release information. If there's nothing in the box then it's been rejected. Sometimes the MA gets directed to the spam folder, and if it's not there, then recheck that your notifications are in fact on so as to hopefully avoid this confusion later. If you have the review saved, you could perhaps post it in the Feedback Workshop so as to see how it could be improved and accepted.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Winterkald wrote:
BastardHead wrote:
Winterkald wrote:

It says "write" if you're looking at the reviews, it says "add/edit" if you're looking at the release information. If there's nothing in the box then it's been rejected. Sometimes the MA gets directed to the spam folder, and if it's not there, then recheck that your notifications are in fact on so as to hopefully avoid this confusion later. If you have the review saved, you could perhaps post it in the Feedback Workshop so as to see how it could be improved and accepted.

Okay thanks. I posted the review in the Feedback Workshop so you guys could take a look at it.

skinnedngs22
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm 

I noticeing, that, my reviews were not appreciated by the Metal Record staff, and received informing me of their rejection! But theyire moster excellent exemplify of supreme intellect (even despite possible bad translatoring), so having I present them in Record to all users of the Metal Record!

For this is rejection mod topic, so why rejected? Advisement?

Quote:
Cryptopsy, The Unspoken King

YOU BE ATTENTIVE!

Album tracklist translatored for those spake with poverty speech skills:

1. “Worship your demons”= title your sorcery
2. “The headsmen”= Love Instrument of punishment (“head” means to give phalluslove; “headsmen” means give phalluslove to men as punishment)
3. “Silence the Tyrants” = Be impotent love Severity
4. “Bemoan the Martyr” = Emo the Jesus
5. “Leach” = Penis worm
6. “The Plagued” = Love Disease
7. “Resurgence of an Empire” = Reproduce incomplete an Authority
8. “Anoint the dead” = Cover love Complete
9. “Contemplate Regicide” = See Violent death
10. “Bound dead” = Circumscribe complete
11. “(Exit) the few” = ( initial motion from ) love small

Now and, end, summarizing and translatoring, can descript! While Flo displays true absence of fear fans (treating Bush fans like niggers, and calling jews help to) band as a hole displays much small of penis attitude in metal department. Song “Emo the Jesus” displays Snoopy Canine of vocals with Deaftones of basso stick, combined with baby urination screaming. Baby urinating is not of metal attitude, but is of ballless small penis attitude (babys also have small penis, like pencil, so metaphor sense makes!) and displayed threwout record of Cryptopsy. Very slovenly.

The small of penis attitude is truly beggar all description, but so is the percussions! Flo’s absence of fear applied to handjob techniques elevates percussions to careful percussion intimacy with sticks and foots, applied threwout record even during small of penis sections! CRAZY A SEX PERCUSSIONS BEAT HEAD IN~! and compensationary to vocals, but not enough compensationary enough for band to erect album to full strength of metalness.

Truly beggar all description!

Quote:
Grinded Nig, “Shriek of the mutilated”

The lyrics, while bad were not, confused me translatored through previous translator self-evident different review, and not racist enough for the claimed grnoematagr (what it is about) of songs name. For, have I rewriting the lyrics to in order give better script for education of the Metal Record learners!

“NIGGER NIGGER PUMPKIN EATER,
NIGGER NIGGER PUMPKIN STEALER!
NIGGER NIGGER PUMPKIN CLEAVER!
LET AN WIGGER TRIGGER A NIGGER,
A BIGGER NIGGER KILL WILL THAT WIGGER!
VIOLENCE! PAIN!
SEE BEANER GRAB CLEAVER
SEE THAT BEANER CLEAVE NIGGER
WATCH THE NIGGER GHOST THE BEANER
NIGGERS NIGGERATE BITTER BEANERS!
BLED! RED!
HELLFIRE! FLYING MICE!
TRAPDOORS! HELLRICE!
FLYING MICE EATED HELLRICE!
BLACK HELLRICE...TURN MICE
BLACK MICE!
BIG BLACK MICE!
BIG BLACK FLYING MICE!
IA IA BIG FLYING NIGGER MICE!

NIGGER MICE, NIGGER MICE!

LET THE NIGGERS AND BEANERS CONSUMED BE
BY THE BIG BLACK RAPE TOOLS OF THE FLYING NIGGER MICE!
AND THEN FECAL OUT THE NIGGER MICE OUTER ORIFICES!
AND THAN LET THE NIGGER AND BEANER FECAL CORPSES
BE CONSUMATEDIZED BY THE AIRBORN PASTA GOD FROM BEYOND!
IA IA AIRBORN PASTA GOD, NIGGER EATER AND BEANER CLEAVER!”

These lyrics, while original were not, were mighter artistically then original, and display band at true absence of fear! Excellent most bands are, Grinded Nig excellent moster!

Also, that the Grinded Nig pieces names confused me translatored! For I translatored few them from what I could translator, and rewriting the others:

1. The Resurrection of Grinded Nig
2. Nigger corpses out the vagina
3. Shredded Nigger Rape tool in Rotten White Vaginas (rape tool big must be, for fit in many vaginas! big black rape tool!)
4. Cry of the Mutilated
5. Aryan Metal Fist
6. Nigger Lie Between (I could not translator this rightly, between what nigger lie? Digits extended from vagina?)
7. Grinded Nig Strut (what is meaning of “strut?”)
8. Splatterday, Niggerday (must be meaning of day Airborn Pasta God genocided nigger race! IA IA AIRBORN PASTA GOD, TO PURE OF NIGGERS!)
9. Daddy, Daddy Call the Death shitter! I Just Killed Another Nigger!
10. Rape & Humiliation

Whole thing remaining, I knew pleasure from the translatored types, and was content for genius that passed! This genius is the very true definition, of the pure nigger-killing metal! For is the nigger-killing metal that nigger-killing matters! \m/

Truly beggar all description.

Quote:
Violator (Bra) - Violent Mosh

(note for metal leaders of the Metal Record: this compendium, early compounded, was compounded 1 year and translatored with very unique translator service, and since have I deleted the first scripts, but I still have the translatored scripts! Not as pleasure as first genius, but completely capability of producing good intellect!)

Special preceding , internal beyond metaphorical intelligence incomplete completeness : ‘brilliantcy! ’ Beyond make oral transmuted inquiry among lalalalalalalalal – Thief number are ending in situ! BIG FUCKING SITU!

Disobey internal special ep excitable mosh be become visible present not hence mercantile animal , special episode is similar great special you will be the cause of place special ep repeatedly.

We pursue among a topic present required disjunction love disobedience pursue which is a truly repute but is similar complete special you resolution be ignorant what look forwards you at love succeeding make inquiry are transient be the cause of heavy metal slovenliness , aged assemblage swelling a metal sound incomplete non-production ( opening ), permanent is a make inquiry required punish madman with differing required loudness disease love beginning ( writer note: punish madman is ultra complete drum shat dot, as different from excuse—The Paris France Hilton Cuntgrinding drums!). Musical state initial metal motion from , with permanent happen love harmless make inquiry hence immateriality loudness disease special great physical sensibility special slovenliness permanent be loud loudness warfare! Beggar all description is love thing remaining incomplete love ep is truly complete IMMATERIALITY advise special you skim special ep hence manifest is sensible with you support assemble it because is an metal necessity!!!

"TRANSIENT BE THE CAUSE OF Slovenliness!
EXCITABLE MOSH!
IMMATERIALITY AM PUNISH Madman!
SLOVENLINESS BE LOUD LOUDNESS Warfare!

DISJUNCTION LOVE DISOBEDIENCE PURSUE!

BE LOUD! TIT LOUD!

Advisement on improve, to prohibit rejecting of future?

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 pm 

Oh, wow.

Is this guy serious?

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 pm 

Well.. I guess he did the job for us, then.

skinnedngs22, I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread. If you would like help with your reviews, please try here:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=16487

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:37 pm 

Derigin wrote:
Well.. I guess he did the job for us, then.

skinnedngs22, I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread. If you would like help with your reviews, please try here:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=16487
Such verbal lunacy is beyond any help. He has to be a troll.

Quote:
BE LOUD! TIT LOUD!

This stuff is absolutely golden. It's hilarious how deranged translator engrish can be. :lol:

caspian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:56 am 

if he is trolling he must be applauded for his effort; it's a much better job then the usual "hilarious" OMG GRAVITY BLASTS BONGSLAMS DEATHCORE IS BRUTAL!!!11!!1 style trolls..

Evil_Johnny_666
Reigning king of the night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:39 am 

Quote:
LET AN WIGGER TRIGGER A NIGGER,
NIGGER MICE, NIGGER MICE!

:lol:

Seriously... how? Are his reviews supposed to mean anything?

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 76  Next