Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
CanaryofDeath
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm 

BURNING STAR RECORDS

I placed an order with them in mid December. I didn't receive a confirmation or delivery email. Made a claim with Paypal, and lost, as I waited beyond the 45 day window in which to file a dispute. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ample time to ship, and got fucked in the process. Stay away!

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:15 am 

Received my first order from Eisenwald Records today (www.eisenton.de). Everything perfect, you get a confirmation when payment has been received and when the order is shipped.
Prices are really good, the assortment is not too big, but there are some gems among them which are sold out anywhere else I looked. Shipping costs are more than cheap (at least within Germany, I didn't check other countries).
So absolutely recommendable.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

welten
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:12 am 

CanaryofDeath wrote:
BURNING STAR RECORDS

I placed an order with them in mid December. I didn't receive a confirmation or delivery email. Made a claim with Paypal, and lost, as I waited beyond the 45 day window in which to file a dispute. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ample time to ship, and got fucked in the process. Stay away!

I confirm - Burninng star it's fucking RIP OFF!! Has ordered one month ago cd Heol telwen, and it and have not sent! Besides Heol telwen as cannot receive from them any information.......

Another bastards - Det germanske folket
http://www.ureuropa.com/

good men :)
Sabbaths Fire
http://sabbathsfire.ifrance.com/

Heidens Hart
http://www.heidenshart.nl.nu/

Livsleda rec.
http://www.livsleda.com/

Heretiques prod.
http://www.productionsheretiques.com/

Pest prod.
http://www.pest666.com/

Agonia rec.
http://www.agoniarecords.com/

Northern silence prod.
http://northern-silence.de/

Leechmaster
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 pm 

Just made my second order from RedStream. I was extremely pleased after my transaction with them last time, hopefully this order will be just as good.

leizla
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:14 pm 

Asti78 is a good buyer.

UbiqueDaemon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:25 pm 

Ashen productions is reliable. I've ordered stuff from there many times and things have always worked well. Packaging is good too.

Theratos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:22 pm 

i ordered an LP to Kozmik Artifacts and it came to my home en less than 5 days (germany > chile).

Moravian_black_moon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm 

Does anyone know if Adipocere's mailorder is working right now??

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 am 

Just came in the Ulver - Vargnatt CD from Kyrck Production - the guy is reliable and shipping is fast, but packaging is awful. As you might know the CD comes with free poster - well the poster has sever damages, due to shipping.
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

Cruciphage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm 

carnalsadistprod wrote:
Aoc wrote:
WWW.EVILMUSIC.COM
Great prices and fast shipping. They have had bigger selection in the past, hope it grows backs.

I think that site is defunct now. Anyhow, their prices are fairly outdated. It's rare you'll see a lot of cds going for $11-$13 through most distros anymore.

Actually, I just received a package from them the other day.

I noticed the link on this thread a couple of weeks back and ordered two CDs before even e-mailing to check avaiablility. After reading that the site might be defunct, I almost went through PayPal to get my money back but decided to wait and see what happened.

It took a few weeks for a response, but finally I got an e-mail saying I got a partial refund because the Grand Belial's Key CD was out of stock. A few days later, I got the Womb/Disciples of Mockery split. The case was a little a beat-up looking but the CD and inserts were immaculate save for a bit of dust.

I'd say it's worth at least contacting them to see if they still have stuff in stock, even if it takes a while.

Moravian_black_moon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:27 pm 

Cruciphage wrote:
carnalsadistprod wrote:
Aoc wrote:
WWW.EVILMUSIC.COM
Great prices and fast shipping. They have had bigger selection in the past, hope it grows backs.

I think that site is defunct now. Anyhow, their prices are fairly outdated. It's rare you'll see a lot of cds going for $11-$13 through most distros anymore.

Actually, I just received a package from them the other day.

I noticed the link on this thread a couple of weeks back and ordered two CDs before even e-mailing to check avaiablility. After reading that the site might be defunct, I almost went through PayPal to get my money back but decided to wait and see what happened.

It took a few weeks for a response, but finally I got an e-mail saying I got a partial refund because the Grand Belial's Key CD was out of stock. A few days later, I got the Womb/Disciples of Mockery split. The case was a little a beat-up looking but the CD and inserts were immaculate save for a bit of dust.

I'd say it's worth at least contacting them to see if they still have stuff in stock, even if it takes a while.

I ordered from evilmusic about a half year ago and no complaints.. The great thing is that they are the only distro around that I know of who still have Ungod's "Conquering What Once Was Ours" MCD.

weakling_goat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm 

Werewolf Records is okay. LP casing had some creases on the corners/top. I didn't know economy shipping meant crappy packaging as well.

Leechmaster
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 am 

Another million points awarded to RedStream. Delivery was extremely fast as usual and items were all in excellent condition.

Argonauth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm 

Newbie here, thanks for this thread!
Thanks to you guys I'm gonna be giving a whole bunch of these a try, I started with FMP and Hell's Headbangers.

Has anyone ever dealt with this place? They have an Inquisition one that I want for pretty reasonable, so was curious

http://www.theomegaorder.com/

weakling_goat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:40 am 

Lousy response time with queries. Ships fast and reasonably. If you see an item you want, you may want to wait until one of their lame 13% off sales (they are always having sales) to get a couple bucks off.

MetalHearted
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 pm 

What is the shipping like for The End Records?

WebOfPiss
Myopic Void

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 am 

Can anyone vouch for metalnegrostore on ebay?

Vampallens
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:54 am 

Desolator wrote:
Just came in the Ulver - Vargnatt CD from Kyrck Production - the guy is reliable and shipping is fast, but packaging is awful. As you might know the CD comes with free poster - well the poster has sever damages, due to shipping.

I've ordered Manes leatherbook from this guy and everything gone fine,fast shipping and good package as well.

weakling_goat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 am 

MetalHearted wrote:
What is the shipping like for The End Records?

I don't remember, but I bought about 20 cds at once and it was only like 10 bucks or so I think.

welten
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 am 

well, it's another good label

Frozen wing rec. :
http://frozenwingrecords.free.fr/

Argonauth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:32 am 

Holy SHitt!!!

Another He'lls Headbangers convert, here..

Ordered 4 CD's, and ust for shits and giggles I chose USPS Priorit

I did this on the 16th and the order just came this morning!!

Just out of curiosity is there any huge difference in speed between UPS and USPS, for future reference?

genocida
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 am 

Another plus for Ibex Moon Records, nice transaction with john, and very cheap prices. Highly recommended.
http://www.ibexmoonrecords.com/

Another plus too for Primitive Reaction from Finland. Very fast reply, I could say that was my fastest transaction I've ever made. And the shipping cost is incredible cheap.
http://www.primitivereaction.com/

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm 

Has anyone here ordered before at 'Die Todesrune Records'? I'm curious, but not sure to be trusting this label.

Zorg85
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:39 am 

Winterkald wrote:
Has anyone here ordered before at 'Die Todesrune Records'? I'm curious, but not sure to be trusting this label.

if I were you I'd avoid at all costs.. well-known rip-off, not serious & lazy guy...

Some told me that they sometimes received their packs MONTHS after they ordered

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 am 

Zorg85 wrote:
Winterkald wrote:

if I were you I'd avoid at all costs.. well-known rip-off, not serious & lazy guy...

Yeah, I was one of the guys he ripped off. Ordered for 150 Euros, months later a package arrived where 4 items were missing. He told me that he found them set aside and will send them to me.
This is now 10 months ago and the 4 vinyls are still missing, so no one should order there as also most of the items on his list are sold out for ages and he doesn't update it.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 am 

Asti78 wrote:
Zorg85 wrote:
Winterkald wrote:

Yeah, I was one of the guys he ripped off. Ordered for 150 Euros, months later a package arrived where 4 items were missing. He told me that he found them set aside and will send them to me.
This is now 10 months ago and the 4 vinyls are still missing, so no one should order there as also most of the items on his list are sold out for ages and he doesn't update it.

Alright thanks! They have like very rare vinyls in their distro for insane prices, but ofcourse, it is too good to be true. I sent them an e-mail for those items, and the only reply I got was that they didn't have them.

I've been ripped off only once by the portugese label 'Ancient Ceremonies' for about 50 euros.

Gravemarker
The Bloody Heartland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm 

Hydra Head records: GOOD

I ordered a Discordance axis shirt and a Xasthur shirt a couple months back, got them both very quickly, about 3 or 4 days if i remember correctly. They also included a Hayaino Daisuki poster for free, which was awesome.

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 am 

any distro located in ohio?
pls. help

CDS- http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 692#795692
TSHIRTS http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=60441
REFERENCES http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 78&start=0

Vampallens
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 am 

Someone knows if Adipocere Records is open? I have send several mails but no replies yet. Two days ago I've made an order but still no answers..

Moravian_black_moon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 pm 

Vampallens wrote:
Someone knows if Adipocere Records is open? I have send several mails but no replies yet. Two days ago I've made an order but still no answers..

I've had the same problem. Somebody help us!

WebOfPiss
Myopic Void

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:42 pm 

turboeye wrote:
any distro located in ohio?
pls. help
I believe Hells Headbangers and Crush Until Madness.

Argonauth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 pm 

Well I finally got my package from full Moon Productions, that I'd even ordered from them a bit before I'd decided to give Helll's headbangers a try..
I got two Priority Packages placed at different dates both well before I got the FMP ones, I did get everything I'd ordered in the FMP one so I can't complain too much that way but Hell's Headbanger's is easily winning.

I ordered from one other place I noticed my PayPal funding ran out though I hope they take it out of my bank account.. But in any case I finally remembered to transfer funds anyway..

OrionAndrea
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 am 

User/member (DIVINED RECORDS, Japan):
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/pro ... e&u=133321

Divined Records offered me bootleg Devourment shirts which they claimed Original.
I think thats why they won't send me the pictures of those shirts.

Thanks & Cheers !
Donny.

www.myspace.com/neverendinghatezine
www.myspace.com/darkpathmerch

Mezentus
Blood on my hands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 am 

WebOfPiss wrote:
Can anyone vouch for metalnegrostore on ebay?

Bought a Mutiilation shirt [in which I'm wearing right now] and Destruction's "Release From Agony" poster from him, and I must say I am quite satisfied!

The package came within 5 days if I remember correctly, not too bad. The poster was packaged nicely and was not damaged in any way, in fact, it was in such great condition, I had a hard time trying to pin the damn thing on my metal wall!
Maybe not all "official" merchandise, but damn well worth the buy!!

As for my thoughts... does anybody know a good, reliable distro/store where you can buy old school thrash shirts and/or more "known-but-not-underground" black metal shirts?

Vampallens
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 pm 

Someone have ordered from Zyklon-B Productions in this last period?
Is a reliable distro?

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm 

Vampallens wrote:
Is a reliable distro?

I ordered there end of last year and everything went fine.

Vampallens
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 am 

Asti78 wrote:
Vampallens wrote:
Is a reliable distro?

Thanx. Did you have use e-mail address to order?

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 am 

Vampallens wrote:
Asti78 wrote:
Vampallens wrote:
Is a reliable distro?

Thanx. Did you have use e-mail address to order?

Cheers,

I ordered regularly via the online shop system.

StaleRemedies
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:38 pm 

Argonauth wrote:
Holy SHitt!!!

Just out of curiosity is there any huge difference in speed between UPS and USPS, for future reference?

I've recently began to order from Hell's Headbangers as well, as I'm quite pleased with their service. I had no idea what they were like & took a shot in the dark when ordering Immortal's Sons of Northern Darkness double LP. I also had selected the USPS Priority s&h option, & within a few days, I had my record. Shipping & handling was quite reasonable, the shipping time was very fast, & the packaging was good as to prevent any damage. I was so pleased, I went & placed another order containing a Toxic Thrash Metal CD, & Bludwulf's new split with Barbatos & it arrived three days later. (In excellent shape, which is good concerning the split I ordered was one of the limited two-colored pressings)

Another good distro to order from, if it hasn't been mentioned already, is Insidious Poisoning, which is based out of France. Prices are pretty decent for items, and shipping is fairly fast, given the fact they're from France & I live in the US. I use the regular economy mail, and usually have my stuff within a couple of weeks. (The one exception being my mistake, as I ordered a week before Christmas. That took a month to arrive) They do a good job with the packaging, as my stuff always arrived in great shape.

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm 

StaleRemedies wrote:
Argonauth wrote:
Holy SHitt!!!

I've recently began to order from Hell's Headbangers as well, as I'm quite pleased with their service. I had no idea what they were like & took a shot in the dark when ordering Immortal's Sons of Northern Darkness double LP. I also had selected the USPS Priority s&h option, & within a few days, I had my record. Shipping & handling was quite reasonable, the shipping time was very fast, & the packaging was good as to prevent any damage. I was so pleased, I went & placed another order containing a Toxic Thrash Metal CD, & Bludwulf's new split with Barbatos & it arrived three days later. (In excellent shape, which is good concerning the split I ordered was one of the limited two-colored pressings)

Another good distro to order from, if it hasn't been mentioned already, is Insidious Poisoning, which is based out of France. Prices are pretty decent for items, and shipping is fairly fast, given the fact they're from France & I live in the US. I use the regular economy mail, and usually have my stuff within a couple of weeks. (The one exception being my mistake, as I ordered a week before Christmas. That took a month to arrive) They do a good job with the packaging, as my stuff always arrived in great shape.

Yeah, I also ordered multiple times from Insidious Poisoning and I was always very pleased with packaging, prices, shipping costs and processing time.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 45  Next