* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Astrum502
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:02 am 

Feb 12. and 13th and 14th!

Hail!
This is Mulciber, also of Astrum, promoting my new necro style black metal project. I am wanting to send off for free, some copies of my debut CD album. The name of the project is Kosmokrater, and the new CD album of 10 tracks is called Pure Nekro. It is very underground and DIY in spirit and execution. Please see the myspace site, where I have 4 of the new tracks playing, and if you like it, please request your copy, via the messages here. The only thing is, you must have a USA address, to save me on shipping. I may do another free send out overseas at another time. I also ask that when you receive it, please submit a review if possible. Kosmokrater has a Metal Archives profile, and the CD is listed.

http://www.myspace.com/kosmokratermusic

Thanks,
Mulciber, aka Timpaler
Kosmokrater/Astrum

Last edited by Astrum502 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astrum502
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 am 

Kosmokrater has been receiving alot of positive response, based on the myspace action, and so I am extending the free CD give away for 2 more days, Friday the 13th, and Saturday the 14th, so just private message me your mailing address, and I will send you the new CD asap. Like before, all I require is a US address, and a request that you 1st check out the tracks on the myspace, and if you like it, request the CD, and if possible, please post a review of it in the Metal Archives Kosmokrater profile page when you get it. Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/kosmokratermusic

Metal hails!
Mulciber
Kosmokrater/Astrum

Bryce288
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:33 pm 

Is there any way that I could pay the shipping and get it? I'm interested but live in Canada

Reply to topic