Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:22 pm 

Whatever happened to this album? Is it lost in limbo? It was supposed to come out two years ago, and it never happened. Anyone have any updates or news?

Wrath_Of_War
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 am 

I haven't heard ANYTHING about this band releasing another album. I can't find anything on this band actually. I used to love them, and still listen to their released material from time to time. Funny stuff.

Zombrutomaton
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 am 

gheyest shit ever, i heard their split with anal cunt, and im damn sure these motherfuckers are homosexual, they are much to conerned with making them selves sound like straight rednecks, so much so that some how i imagine they are the types that turn all the lights off in their room, and turn on a screwdriver album on the turntable, so noone can hear them crying as they listen to cher's greatest hits on their ipod nano with accompanying fuzzy crocheted ipod cover in the shape of a monkey holding some bananas

Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm 

Zombrutomaton wrote:
gheyest shit ever, i heard their split with anal cunt, and im damn sure these motherfuckers are homosexual, they are much to conerned with making them selves sound like straight rednecks, so much so that some how i imagine they are the types that turn all the lights off in their room, and turn on a screwdriver album on the turntable, so noone can hear them crying as they listen to cher's greatest hits on their ipod nano with accompanying fuzzy crocheted ipod cover in the shape of a monkey holding some bananas

Ignoring your accusations of latent homosexuality, shut the fuck up, go back to grammar school, learn to capitalize and punctuate properly, and get the fuck off the internet.

You can't spell Skrewdriver properly. Fuck, you don't even bother to punctuate "I."

Funeral_Shadow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am 

Muhammadabbadabba wrote:
Ignoring your accusations of latent homosexuality, shut the fuck up, go back to grammar school, learn to capitalize and punctuate properly, and get the fuck off the internet.

You can't spell Skrewdriver properly. Fuck, you don't even bother to punctuate "I."

T3h 1nTERN3tz 1z 5Er10us buZ1n35S

My eBay page which usually has rare OOP metal shirts and CD's: Click Here

awm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 am 

Capitalization isn't a form of punctuation.

awm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 am 

The 'k' in Skrewdriver, on the other hand...

Zombrutomaton
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 am 

Muhammadabbadabba wrote:
Zombrutomaton wrote:

shouldn't i get off the internet first, so i can go do all of that stuff? also, why should i waste my time punctuating simply so that a bunch of greasy dudes in their underwear, and pizza sauce stained judas priest t-shirts, dont e-scream at me? i think you got the idea that i think this band is hella gay

ex:
this band is hella gay

how does this VVVVVVV

This band is hella gay.

express it any clearer...

pull the unabridged dictionary out of your ass and slam it down on your wrists so i no longer have to feel compelledd to reply to your shitty posts about bands that advocate rape, violence, and biggotry, and AREN'T EVEN FUNNY, if it was actually funny, i'd cut you some slack, but these morons have the most retardedly forced rhymes, ridiculous lyrics, and over-used riffs that i ever heard com out of one band before

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:51 am 

Keep it civil, gents. Also, word to the wise: proper spelling/grammar goes a long way towards making your stay here less temporary. Though your initial reaction may be to mock that advice, it's in your best interests not to. Trust me.

awm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:00 am 

As long as no one bans me from the Archives.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.