Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Balaam_Abaddon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:51 pm 

http://pysih.com/2008/12/07/the-dnepropetrovsk-maniacs/

There's the link, three stupid kids get bored, and decided its a good idea to kill people and animals...

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 pm 

I believe this falls into FFA material.

juicebitch
Juice Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 pm 

Aryan_Blood started a thread about this in the Symposium just a while ago and it got locked.

Hmm...

Personally I think those three idiots should have been killed in the exact same way as their victims.

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Balaam_Abaddon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:20 pm 

thejuicebitch wrote:
Aryan_Blood started a thread about this in the Symposium just a while ago and it got locked.

Hmm...

Personally I think those three idiots should have been killed in the exact same way as their victims.

I would slit those guys' throats, but that is not up to me, is it?

juicebitch
Juice Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 pm 

Balaam_Abaddon wrote:
thejuicebitch wrote:

Hmm...

Too quick a method, I think.

Does a life sentence mean an actual life sentence in Ukraine? I hope so.

I don't understand the logic of these people. They put it on tape and don't expect to get arrested?

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:24 pm 

This is the same thing AryanBlood1488 kept ranting about in the symp?

Anyways the video was entertaining as far as gore videos go.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 pm 

thejuicebitch wrote:
Balaam_Abaddon wrote:
thejuicebitch wrote:

Hmm...

Too quick a method, I think.

Does a life sentence mean an actual life sentence in Ukraine? I hope so.

I don't understand the logic of these people. They put it on tape and don't expect to get arrested?

They wanted to remember it when they get old. With any luck they will never get old. I had the great displeasure of seeing the video that's floating around.

RidiculeSwarm
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm 

T51b wrote:

I'll never understand what's entertaining about watching another human being getting murdered.

Anyway, I hope these kids are proud of themselves. I'm sure they'll get what they deserve.

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:38 pm 

RidiculeSwarm wrote:
T51b wrote:

I'll never understand what's entertaining about watching another human being getting murdered.

Eh I could not tell you either. For some reason I felt the need to watch them and discuss them on Ogrish. It is a good cure for boredom that is for sure.

RidiculeSwarm
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:40 pm 

T51b wrote:
RidiculeSwarm wrote:
T51b wrote:

Eh I could not tell you either. For some reason I felt the need to watch them and discuss them on Ogrish. It is a good cure for boredom that is for sure.

I suggest you find a hobby.

thewitchfinder
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:40 pm 

This is kind of a FFA topic but I was a bit disappointed because it got locked simply because I think intelligent discussions can be made over this. I think this is an extremely disturbing video but more importantly, why are people so "turned on" by this violence? Is it shock value? Boredom? I felt 'disgusting', if you will, watching this video. Even viewers who frequent websites to quell their interest in the macabre found this disturbing.

The difference between this video and a cat burning in a cage is there is a human value to it. Humanity has never been so degraded as to watch an innocent person suffer so viciously on camera. This video creeps into our moral conscious where pictures of beheaded marines from the Bataan Death March or car wrecks can never reach. This video displays our inhumanity towards ourselves - it is truly disgusting and more so disturbing.

Jokes can be made as a means of defense mechanisms to erase the human and moralistic values - a way to inhibit our own fears. This video is proof, however, that such defense mechanisms face a brick wall when in display of these vicious and deploring acts.

http://www.myspace.com/thevala

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 pm 

RidiculeSwarm wrote:
T51b wrote:
RidiculeSwarm wrote:
T51b wrote:

I have plenty actually, thanks all the same. There is just something interesting to me in war/execution/accident videos. Well at least there used to be, Once Ogrish turned into Liveleak a lot of the older members left and so did I. That kinda killed my interest in it as a main source of entertainment.

Half the fun of watching them was discussing it with the very diverse group on there. The more serious political talk on that website was hilarious to say the least :P.

Balaam_Abaddon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:52 pm 

Well now that you folks are talking about it being good as far as gore goes, check out this website www.bloodshows.com it is full of beheadings, and all sorts of disturbing shit.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:57 pm 

Balaam_Abaddon wrote:
Well now that you folks are talking about it being good as far as gore goes, check out this website www.bloodshows.com it is full of beheadings, and all sorts of disturbing shit.

Folk not folks. One person said that. I personally get no pleasure out of viewing such acts.

Balaam_Abaddon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:01 pm 

Avaddons_blood wrote:
Balaam_Abaddon wrote:

Folk not folks. One person said that. I personally get no pleasure out of viewing such acts.

Either way, if any of you people do want to view some shit like that, there you go.

DeadXManiac
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:04 pm 

Stupid fucking people... They deserve to be tortured.

Last.fm

Balaam_Abaddon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 pm 

DeadXManiac wrote:
Stupid fucking people... They deserve to be tortured.

You and I should do the deed brethren.

CountBlagorath
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 pm 

thewitchfinder wrote:
This is kind of a FFA topic but I was a bit disappointed because it got locked simply because I think intelligent discussions can be made over this. I think this is an extremely disturbing video but more importantly, why are people so "turned on" by this violence? Is it shock value? Boredom? I felt 'disgusting', if you will, watching this video. Even viewers who frequent websites to quell their interest in the macabre found this disturbing.

The difference between this video and a cat burning in a cage is there is a human value to it. Humanity has never been so degraded as to watch an innocent person suffer so viciously on camera. This video creeps into our moral conscious where pictures of beheaded marines from the Bataan Death March or car wrecks can never reach. This video displays our inhumanity towards ourselves - it is truly disgusting and more so disturbing.

Jokes can be made as a means of defense mechanisms to erase the human and moralistic values - a way to inhibit our own fears. This video is proof, however, that such defense mechanisms face a brick wall when in display of these vicious and deploring acts.

I agree.

EDIT:
Why in the hell is this shit legal?!

Crick
Despised by 17 Corners of the Universe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am 

I came here expecting to find a rip-off band of XXX Maniak. I was wrong. That said, Europe always has the coolest murders. North America may have guys stealing flesh and building furniture out of it, but this is some serious movie material. I suspect a feature length film in the next two years if all goes well.
Hehe, foreskins.

thewitchfinder
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:20 am 

T51b wrote:
RidiculeSwarm wrote:
T51b wrote:
RidiculeSwarm wrote:
T51b wrote:

I have plenty actually, thanks all the same. There is just something interesting to me in war/execution/accident videos. Well at least there used to be, Once Ogrish turned into Liveleak a lot of the older members left and so did I. That kinda killed my interest in it as a main source of entertainment.

Crack open some books or take some classes at a University. That's a pretty sadistic and grotesque main source of entertainment.

http://www.myspace.com/thevala

Crick
Despised by 17 Corners of the Universe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 am 

It's still a form of entertainment. Why do you think gorey movies do so well? Or hell, Brutal Death Metal. Some people have a natural fascination with this sort of thing.
Hehe, foreskins.

DeadXManiac
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 am 

Crick wrote:
I came here expecting to find a rip-off band of XXX Maniak. I was wrong. That said, Europe always has the coolest murders. North America may have guys stealing flesh and building furniture out of it, but this is some serious movie material. I suspect a feature length film in the next two years if all goes well.

For some reason this reminds me of the movie Hostel.

Last.fm

aChapo
Token Jew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:46 am 

What I find interesting is the punishment ideas here. Most of you (us) are saying "Torture and murder is fucked up, those assholes have to be tortured and murdered".

I think that's the problem. While I don't think those guys should get away with this, I wonder what is the moral burden on the person who will decided/execute the punishment of those excuses for life.

That's, in my opinion, is what's wrong with society. We go to the same level as criminals (I'm not saying we shouldn't punish criminals), and then the punishment gives new criminals an excuse to go just as low, or lower.

I think we should have a system where society is not the one to punish the criminals, but a detaches sect (not human, maybe?). Instead of "us" executing those monsters, we should ostracize them into a desert with scorpions or something. They will die slowly and suffer, but not by human hands.

My 2c.

juicebitch
Juice Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:48 am 

Crick wrote:
It's still a form of entertainment. Why do you think gorey movies do so well? Or hell, Brutal Death Metal. Some people have a natural fascination with this sort of thing.

I find nothing entertaining about seeing real deaths.

MaDTransilvanian
Caravan Beyond Redemption

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:29 am 

This is indeed reminiscent of Hostel. I saw that video and it's rather disturbing indeed but the part with the guy's abdomen being pierced seems unrealistic. There's barely any blood.

Either way this is what that social disaster known as marxism does to society, it destroys the value and point of life...this is sick in its base concept, the idea of enjoying people being tortured to death (like in Hostel, once again).

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 am 

aChapo wrote:
That's, in my opinion, is what's wrong with society. We go to the same level as criminals (I'm not saying we shouldn't punish criminals), and then the punishment gives new criminals an excuse to go just as low, or lower.

I think we should have a system where society is not the one to punish the criminals, but a detaches sect (not human, maybe?). Instead of "us" executing those monsters, we should ostracize them into a desert with scorpions or something. They will die slowly and suffer, but not by human hands.

My 2c.

Society would still be responsible for their deaths, that just seems like a way of making society feel better about it. In any case I'm not usually one for retributive justice, but this instance is an exception. These offenders need to be removed from this world with the greatest of haste.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 am 

MaDTransilvanian wrote:
This is indeed reminiscent of Hostel. I saw that video and it's rather disturbing indeed but the part with the guy's abdomen being pierced seems unrealistic. There's barely any blood.

Either way this is what that social disaster known as marxism does to society, it destroys the value and point of life...this is sick in its base concept, the idea of enjoying people being tortured to death (like in Hostel, once again).

Unrealistic? Marxism? What?

juicebitch
Juice Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:46 am 

I doubt very much that Marxism has anything to do with this.

MaDTransilvanian
Caravan Beyond Redemption

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:47 am 

Avaddons_blood wrote:
MaDTransilvanian wrote:

It seemed to me as though an abdomen being pierced in about 50 places by a screwdriver would tend to let a LOT of blood gush out?

As for Marxism I refer to the fact that Ukraine was forcibly communist for about 75 years, which ripped their society apart at its very base. People there have very little motivation to live wholesome lives since success is so often denied despite hard work and intelligence. People lose motivation, they lose their will and reasons to life good lives and this shit happens. That's also why those countries have some of the worst birthrates in the world. The standard of living is shit, I know it I'm Romanian and it's pretty much the same thing in Romania (to a lesser extent I believe). Marxism is the bane of society.

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:52 am 

thewitchfinder wrote:
Crack open some books or take some classes at a University. That's a pretty sadistic and grotesque main source of entertainment.

There was a very diverse group of people on Ogrish who enjoyed watching and discussing. That was also the main reason the forums were so fun, for what ever reason the website seemed to attract a very large amount of neo-nazis and we also had several very active Israeli members. Not to mention the few Muslim extremist supporters and well lets just say the clash of ideology on there was amazing to watch unfold in discussion :p.

Either way long story short I do not think other hobbies or education level determines who enjoys the videos. There were all sorts of people on those forums from all different walks of life.

Crick wrote:

Personally I would be hard pressed to tell you what I enjoy about it. I just find things of that nature to be fascinating. To really view things you normally only see in books and movies really happen for real adds a different spin on things.

It is not like we all sat around and jerked off to the shit. Despite many random childish comments making fun of w/e the video was about much of the talk on Ogrish was very mature and discussion the situation/politics behind what ever video.

My all time favorite is actually not even a bloody one at all, it is where some terrorist are launching mortars and shouting Allah Akbar and they cook one off in the tube, blowing them all away :lol:

Anyways I still do find it fascinating how people can get so upset over others wanting to watch war/terrorism/accident/gore etc videos.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:59 am 

MaDTransilvanian wrote:
Avaddons_blood wrote:
MaDTransilvanian wrote:

It seemed to me as though an abdomen being pierced in about 50 places by a screwdriver would tend to let a LOT of blood gush out?

As for Marxism I refer to the fact that Ukraine was forcibly communist for about 75 years, which ripped their society apart at its very base. People there have very little motivation to live wholesome lives since success is so often denied despite hard work and intelligence. People lose motivation, they lose their will and reasons to life good lives and this shit happens. That's also why those countries have some of the worst birthrates in the world. The standard of living is shit, I know it I'm Romanian and it's pretty much the same thing in Romania (to a lesser extent I believe). Marxism is the bane of society.

1. Reality isn't unrealistic.

2. It's not marxism that caused this at all. The USA, a capitalist nation has extremely high murder rates and is home to some of the most brutal serial killers. America has a huge lack of motivation and is ramped with apathy. Intelligence and hard work isn't greatly rewarded over here either. Teachers make less than factory workers and factory workers break their back for a measly living. Low standards of living do not effect birth rates. Africa has the highest birth rate of any continent.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.