Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
RhysTerk
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm 

Why does everyone seem to like "Darkness Descends" by Dark Angel? it
s just basic average thrash, nothing special in it :S

dalecooper
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:02 pm 

RhysTerk wrote:

Because they disagree with your assessment of it - they think it's above-average and very special. Seriously, do you need an elaborate explanation? Go read all the very high rated reviews for it on this site and figure it out.

Dark Descent Records

Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:10 pm 

I rate Dark Angel highly just for their vocalist's ability to spout out lyrics so damn fast. Pretty big words, too. He wasn't spouting Rah-Rah-Fight-The-Power. They had some of the more intelligent vocals of the era.

ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:50 pm 

RhysTerk wrote:

I don't think "everyone" thinks it's the greatest. I know more than a few people that think it's too much of a blur. I, for one, don't absolutely hate the album and wouldn't rank it in my top 25 thrash albums of all-time. I've just never been a big fan of it.

Expedience
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 pm 

It's probably less of a blur than Pleasure To Kill. I see what you mean though. I only recently got into Darkness Descends, after ignoring it for 10 years.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 pm 

RhysTerk wrote:

Your wrong. It's not just basic average thrash, dislike it or not.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 pm 

Indeed, I don't fanboy over it like some do, but it's clearly more than an average Thrash album. It's faster and even has a little more depth to it, with some really killer arrangements.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 pm 

Rippingheadache wrote:
I'm quite saddened to see no one mentioning Mekong Delta here. They're seriously one of most underrated prog/thrash bands ever. Almost all of their material stand neck to neck of that of Coroner and Invocator's outputs. But anywho, specifically speaking...

Mekong Delta's magnum opus, "Dances of Death": A colossal achievement in every way. If you thought Atheist/Cynic invented technical jazz metal, then you're WRONG. Combine some healthy drumming, wonderfully technical riffs, Lee's bizzare vocal patterns and a pristine production and the result is some of the most maniacally progressive thrash metal out there..... Lovers of Invocator, Believer, Coroner and Watchtower should definitely hear this.

Mekong Delta is fairly good. original sounding, thats for sure. as with other more "prog" orientated stuff, the sound is not quite as easy to listen to as perhaps other thrash bands are. (imho) shall give them another listen though.

ConstantineTheBlind
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:20 pm 

I don't really listen to thrash as much as I used to, but these are best ones I can think of.

Sepultura - Arise

Slayer - Reign in Blood

Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Metallica - Master of Puppets

Metallica - Ride the Lightning

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:21 pm 

Ths thread isn't for listing. Please give a well elaborated reason for your picks.

~Guest 74046
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:22 am 

Anyone ever gave German thrashers Assorted Heap's debut a whirl? I almost forgotten how Death/Thrash managed to sound this catchy. IMO, it ranks up there with other underrated Death-influenced thrash metal along with Torture and Overthrow's LPs. This is an excellent choice for those who prefer straigtforward, raging thrash with catchy riffs and vocals. Speaking of which, the vocals are highly accented, which is how I like them to be for some reason. Anywho, this is classic teutonic thrash and I'm really surprised that their following album sounded nothing like this.

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 am 

ogmetal wrote:
RhysTerk wrote:

I don't think "everyone" thinks it's the greatest. I know more than a few people that think it's too much of a blur. I, for one, don't absolutely hate the album and wouldn't rank it in my top 25 thrash albums of all-time. I've just never been a big fan of it.

The amount of people who hate Reign In Blood, is around the same of those who hate Darkness Descends. It's definitely an age-old argument.

DGYDP
Leather Lion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 am 

Rippingheadache wrote:
Anyone ever gave German thrashers Assorted Heap's debut a whirl? I almost forgotten how Death/Thrash managed to sound this catchy. IMO, it ranks up there with other underrated Death-influenced thrash metal along with Torture and Overthrow's LPs. This is an excellent choice for those who prefer straigtforward, raging thrash with catchy riffs and vocals. Speaking of which, the vocals are highly accented, which is how I like them to be for some reason. Anywho, this is classic teutonic thrash and I'm really surprised that their following album sounded nothing like this.

It's a good album, not "among the best" at all though.

Annieluv
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm 

Also another German thrash band I haven't seen much mention of is Destruction. Eternal Devastation and Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill are what encompasses the German thrash sound, highly technical riffing with fast solos and rough vocals. Anybody that likes German thrash or thrash in general needs to at least listen to these albums a few times.

Also a lot of you guys only know your classics. This thread needs more bands like Exodus, Artillery, Nuclear Assault, Assassin, Toxik, Holy Terror, Razor, Cryptic Slaughter, Wehrmacht, Infernal Majesty, Possessed, Incubus, Living Death, Deathrow, Wolf Spider, Cyclone Temple, Sabbat, Xentrix, Onslaught, Virus just to name a few.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:59 pm 

Annieluv wrote:
Also another German thrash band I haven't seen much mention of is Destruction. Eternal Devastation and Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill are what encompasses the German thrash sound, highly technical riffing with fast solos and rough vocals. Anybody that likes German thrash or thrash in general needs to at least listen to these albums a few times.

Also a lot of you guys only know your classics. This thread needs more bands like Exodus, Artillery, Nuclear Assault, Assassin, Toxik, Holy Terror, Razor, Cryptic Slaughter, Wehrmacht, Infernal Majesty, Possessed, Incubus, Living Death, Deathrow, Wolf Spider, Cyclone Temple, Sabbat, Xentrix, Onslaught, Virus just to name a few.

A lot of the classics are really good. Everyone knows destruction... Eternal Devastation is one of those classics.

twophoton
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:00 pm 

Annieluv wrote:

Most, if not all, those bands have been discussed countless times on the forum.

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:16 pm 

Annieluv wrote:

Stop namedropping like you're somebody special. This is hardly the first thread to ever exist that talks about thrash metal.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 pm 

FasterDisaster wrote:
Annieluv wrote:

Stop namedropping like you're somebody special. This is hardly the first thread to ever exist that talks about thrash metal.

I don't know if he was namedropping just to try to impress. I doubt anyone will be impressed on this board anyway. We have many hardcore thrashaholics around.

Last edited by Avaddons_blood on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annieluv
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 am 

Hey I'm not namedropping I'm saying some thrash bands I listen too. I'm just suggesting. And I know that there are people out there that know more about thrash than me.

@Avaddons_blood - Yes, that was my point. I'm not trying to act like an expert that knows everything, just naming some good thrash bands out there that people might be interested in.

@twophoton - I haven't seen a lot of the bands I mentioned in this thread.

@Fasterdisaster - Thanks for naming the obvious. I know that there have been other threads about thrash metal, thanks. And I don't see how listing a few good thrash bands is namedropping. Please explain.

@Avaddons_blood - Why would I want to impress anybody? And your right. I don't think anybody will really be that impressed with my list anyway. And I would love to see some more thrashaholics around in this thread.

You guys dont give me any credit. You think when I'm naming some bands that I'm namedropping. That hurts. :(

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 am 

I know what your saying... some people have 2-3 slayer/metallica albums in there list... I'm sure there are some people who aren't really that into thrash on this board... but maybe they are just raving slayer/metallica fanboys.

Last edited by Avaddons_blood on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
armandpwg666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 am 

Well my top 5 or 10 all have the same reasoning, basicly cause there the first pieces of Thrash I ever listened to as a kid & teen. They still hold up today.

1: Slayer - Show No Mercy
2: Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy
3: Destruction - Eternal Devastation
4: Exodus - Pleasures Of The Flesh
5: Metallica - Ride The Lightning
6: Megadeth - Rust In Peace
7: Slaughter - Strappado
8: Venom - At War With Satan (Coined the term BM, but are thrash)
9: Metal Church - The Dark
10: Heathen - Victims Of Deception

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:57 am 

armandpwg666 wrote:
Well my top 5 or 10 all have the same reasoning, basicly cause there the first pieces of Thrash I ever listened to as a kid & teen. They still hold up today.

1: Slayer - Show No Mercy
2: Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy
3: Destruction - Eternal Devastation
4: Exodus - Pleasures Of The Flesh
5: Metallica - Ride The Lightning
6: Megadeth - Rust In Peace
7: Slaughter - Strappado
8: Venom - At War With Satan (Coined the term BM, but are thrash)
9: Metal Church - The Dark
10: Heathen - Victims Of Deception

No lists please, explain why you regard them as classics.

''Spreading the Disease'' by Anthrax, anyone?

Sure, it's not the thrashiest album ever, but it's fucking catchy and pure fun.

DGYDP
Leather Lion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 pm 

Artillery are recording a new album next year:

Michael Stützer wrote:
The Studio time is now confirmed for the new Artillery album and will start on the 2 of March 2009 in Medley studio (DAD among others) with producer Søren Andersen & Artillery.

Those who are interested in this band (you should all be!) should join their official forum, where all the band members post regularly. If you don't, you don't belong in this thread. ;)

Annieluv
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 am 

colin040 wrote:
No lists please, explain why you regard them as classics.

''Spreading the Disease'' by Anthrax, anyone?

Sure, it's not the thrashiest album ever, but it's fucking catchy and pure fun.

I love Spreading the Disease. A.I.R. is one of my all time favorite thrash songs.

twophoton
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:26 am 

I just got Messiah's Hymn to Abramelin today. What a fucking classic. This album could have easily been the prototype for modern "blackened thrash" metal - but it seems to have been overlooked somewhat. If you don't already have it, stop reading this now, and go get it any way you can.

Space_alligator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 am 

Thrash metal: Death, nuclear war, satan and John Belushi?

Anthrax, the 'outsiders' in the thrash metal big four, are one of the most creative thrash bands over time. Today’s genre of "crossover thrash" (that is thrash with a more punk/hardcore sound) could be traced back to them (also, considering 3/4ths of Storm troopers of death, the first genuine crossover thrash band, are from Anthrax, it makes sense). The First album 'Fistful of metal' was a good hard pure trash album, with a strong Saxon influence. The singer on that album Neil Turbin was replaced buy the Strong lunged Joe Belladonna, band then releasing an E.p 'Armed and Dangerous' an album 'Spreading the Disease' then this masterpiece...

...Among the living

Metallica had 'master of puppets', Slayer had 'Reign in blood' and Anthrax had this skull crusher. Always a band to do what they want with out any fear, Among the living was as unique as they come. A song about the unfair treatment of Indians? Judge Dredd? John Belushi? Just the lyrics stuck a bare butt in thrash metal's face, then there is music to go with it. N.Y. hardcore worked its way into Scott Ians riffs, Dan Spitz's Solos are arguably greater then Kirk Hemmets (Shock!) not settling for shredding but creating interesting solos, cryptic tales almost, that displayed both technical skill and pure musical ability. Charlie Benate's drums thundered away, and fell in to the music helping shape the riffs and help on those mosh (are precursor to breakdowns?) sections work...

Stand out songs are the title track, '(Efilnikufesin) N.F.L' 'Indians' and 'imitation of life'

The latter being one of the fastest songs of the thrash era. And 'Indians' fused some Indian flavour into it, and with out doubt is a landmark thrash song, the how song is a basket load of riffs, having a verse that puts James Hetfield to shame and a mosh section that rivals 'Angel of Death's crunching midsection.

And this album isn’t just riffs and drums, Belladonna's vocals soar through the album and Frank Bellos bass rumbles like a madman, while not just baking up the guitars, given that the album is dedicated to Cliff Burton, that’s perfect.

Often Admired but never fully appreciated Anthrax should be listened too, and start here, Among the living.

Per_Ignem_Ad_Lucem
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm 

Space_alligator wrote:

Anthrax, the 'outsiders' in the thrash metal big four, are one of the most creative thrash bands over time. Today’s genre of "crossover thrash" (that is thrash with a more punk/hardcore sound) could be traced back to them (also, considering 3/4ths of Storm troopers of death, the first genuine crossover thrash band, are from Anthrax, it makes sense). The First album 'Fistful of metal' was a good hard pure trash album, with a strong Saxon influence. The singer on that album Neil Turbin was replaced buy the Strong lunged Joe Belladonna, band then releasing an E.p 'Armed and Dangerous' an album 'Spreading the Disease' then this masterpiece...

...Among the living

Metallica had 'master of puppets', Slayer had 'Reign in blood' and Anthrax had this skull crusher. Always a band to do what they want with out any fear, Among the living was as unique as they come. A song about the unfair treatment of Indians? Judge Dredd? John Belushi? Just the lyrics stuck a bare butt in thrash metal's face, then there is music to go with it. N.Y. hardcore worked its way into Scott Ians riffs, Dan Spitz's Solos are arguably greater then Kirk Hemmets (Shock!) not settling for shredding but creating interesting solos, cryptic tales almost, that displayed both technical skill and pure musical ability. Charlie Benate's drums thundered away, and fell in to the music helping shape the riffs and help on those mosh (are precursor to breakdowns?) sections work...

Stand out songs are the title track, '(Efilnikufesin) N.F.L' 'Indians' and 'imitation of life'

The latter being one of the fastest songs of the thrash era. And 'Indians' fused some Indian flavour into it, and with out doubt is a landmark thrash song, the how song is a basket load of riffs, having a verse that puts James Hetfield to shame and a mosh section that rivals 'Angel of Death's crunching midsection.

And this album isn’t just riffs and drums, Belladonna's vocals soar through the album and Frank Bellos bass rumbles like a madman, while not just baking up the guitars, given that the album is dedicated to Cliff Burton, that’s perfect.

Often Admired but never fully appreciated Anthrax should be listened too, and start here, Among the living.

Among the Living is certainly one of my favourites. I think it gets a bad rap because Anthrax went a bit goofy. I also have a soft spot for Fistful of Metal, I prefer it to Spreading the Disease, which has some fucking great songs but I find Joey's voice a little hard to swallow at times on Spreading... it gets a bit too emo for want of a better word.
Metal will rule in my masterscheme."

Per_Ignem_Ad_Lucem
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:38 pm 

Annieluv wrote:
... Virus...

Although their second album is a rather tasty offering of British thrash, I think their first, Pray for War, is an underrated slab of primitive war metal.

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 pm 

RhysTerk wrote:

While I am not the biggest fan of the album, I can say that a big chunk of the album's enjoyment for me is Gene Hoglan's absolutely legendary performance. The riffs (the ones I hear anyways) are pretty good, but nothing all that special.

noinim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:10 am 

Per_Ignem_Ad_Lucem wrote:
... Virus...

Force Recon is flat and colorless. It's so terrible in fact that it kept me from exploring the band any further. My mistake? There aren't any reviews for Pray for War on the archives so it's hard to imagine that it would sound any different, or better than their second. Althoughhhh I should know better... many bands start with a killer debut then kinda just fizzle out. Truth is I've been planning on obtaining a copy of the LP anyway for it's wicked artwork, but if the music is good I'll be immensely stoked.

And I'm diggin the Banshees sig, BTW.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:14 am 

Space_alligator wrote:

...Among the living

Metallica had 'master of puppets', Slayer had 'Reign in blood' and Anthrax had this skull crusher.

I agree just like Metallica's Master of Puppets and Slayer's Reign in Blood, Among the Living is clearly not their best album.

morbert
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:25 am 

RhysTerk wrote:
Why does everyone seem to like "Darkness Descends" by Dark Angel? it s just basic average thrash, nothing special in it :S

Liking is logical i.m.o.
Calling it their best album is not...
"Time Does Not Heal" remains unequalled for me. It has impressive musiciansship, briliant composing AS WELL as their furious thrash metal assault.

All a matter of taste I guess.

morbert
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:32 am 

Among the Living is certainly one of my favourites. I think it gets a bad rap because Anthrax went a bit goofy.

Bad rap never reached me... well, not until I got internet that is. Back in the dayz no one I knew had any problems with Anthrax' 'funnier' moments. Simply because it didn't make the music on their regular albums 'bad'. Among the Living is a personal thrash metal sanctuary.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am 

Space_alligator wrote:

...Among the living

Although I enjoy Spreading the Disease more, Among the Living sure ain't bad, it's more thrashier, but less catchy. Imitation of Life, among with Gung-Ho are in my opinion Anthrax's best songs. They're as thrashy as it gets. (Especially for Anthrax) but fucking catchy. (Especially Imitation of Life. ''Cut through this bullshit with a kniiiiiiiiiiife! :metal:).

Per_Ignem_Ad_Lucem
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:56 pm 

noinim wrote:
... Virus...

Force Recon is flat and colorless. It's so terrible in fact that it kept me from exploring the band any further. My mistake? There aren't any reviews for Pray for War on the archives so it's hard to imagine that it would sound any different, or better than their second. Althoughhhh I should know better... many bands start with a killer debut then kinda just fizzle out. Truth is I've been planning on obtaining a copy of the LP anyway for it's wicked artwork, but if the music is good I'll be immensely stoked.

And I'm diggin the Banshees sig, BTW.

Cheers, such a great 'metal' song!!! ;)

Maybe I was being coloured by the fact I was excited for Force Recon coming out at the time.

I can imagine Pray for War being labelled as complete shit by many a discerning metal fan but give it a chance, I'll continue to have a soft spot for it and will also review it when the moment takes me! Do be prepared for some highly primitive nuclear war inspired metal!

"To the death
You must fight
To the death!"

And yes the cover art is fucking great.

Good to see that Deathwish - At the Edge of Damnation has three positive reviews on the archives though. Released by the same label (Metalworks) as Pray for War in the same year - 1987.

Incidentally there is a great compilation on Metalworks from around the same time worth searching out for old school thrash heads who like to thrash on the darker side of things. I have the original cassette kicking about somewhere. It's called 'Fast Forward to Hell'.

Tracklist:

- [ Side One ] -
1. DEATHWISH (UK) "Sword of Justice" (3:20)
2. ANGEL DUST (Germany) "Legions of Destruction" (5:15)
3. DELIVERANCE (UK) "Desire" (3:35)
4. NECRONOMICON (Ger.) "Possessed by Evil" (4:18)
5. VIRUS (UK) "Malignant Massacre" (3:00)
- [ Side Two ] -
6. EXUMER (Ger.) "Possessed by Fire" (4:52)
7. DEATHWISH "Demonic Attack" (3:31)
8. DELIVERANCE "Your Death" (4:17)
9. ANGELS OF MALICE (UK) "Fast Forward to Hell" (4:00)
10. VIRUS "TNT" (2:23)

MMM88
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 am 

Top 5 for me:

01- Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
02- Slayer - Reign In Blood / South of Heaven
03- Megadeth - Rust In Peace
04- Sepultura - Beneath the Remains
05- Overkill - The Years of Decay

Underrated gems:

Holy Terror - Terror & Submission
Ripping Corpse - Dreaming with the Dead
Invocator - Excursion Demise

ThrashJazzAssassin
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 am 

Wow no-one has even mentioned Muicipal Waste - Born To Party. Municipal Waste is all that is thrash

melodyharmony
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:20 pm 

Indestroy - Indestroy
Num Skull - Ritually Abused
Sadus - Chemical Exposure
Energetic Krusher - Path to Oblivion
Exodus - Bonded by Blood
Heathen - Victims of Deception
Heathen - Breaking the Silence
Ulysses Siren - Above the Ashes
Incubus - Serpent Temptation
Flotsam and Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deceiver

Honorable Mention - Dresden - Too Many Skeletons

also there are some great new thrash albums out there
Exmortus - In Hatred's Flame
Hexen - State of Insurgency
Municipal Waste - Hazardous Mutation
Cross Examination - Menace II Sobriety
Skeletonwitch - Beyond the Permafrost

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 pm 

ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:
Wow no-one has even mentioned Muicipal Waste - Born To Party. Municipal Waste is all that is thrash

For several reasons, one is that they never released an album called Born to Party.

FragKrag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm 

1. Megadeth - Peace Sells... but Who's Buying: Though this album may be a bit overrated (along with RIP), it is still one of the best. There should be no doubt in anybody's mind that this album belongs in here. Why? Just about every song in this album is a masterpiece. Wake up Dead, My Last Words, Peace Sells, Good Mourning/Black Friday, and Bad Omen are quite possibly some of the greatest Megadeth songs around. This isn't the "by the book" thrash will galloping riffs that bands like Testament are famous for, this is a pure thrash arsenal of creativity, speed, and attitude.

2. Metallica - Ride the Lightning: This album is the zenith of all Metallica. Through this album, you get an astounding variety of songs - all themed toward one thing: Death. Fight Fire with Fire starts the album with some class, and The Call of the Ktulu ends it in instrumental madness. With songs like Ride the Lightning, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and Creeping Death, almost nothing compares to it.

3. Heathen - Victims of Deception: Ah, a great Thrash album indeed. The album is full of songs that are 6 mins + so you'd expect it to be a bunch of "Fade to Black"s and "One"s, but as soon as Hypnotized comes out, Heathen blasts any fears away. The Production is flawless. The guitars and drums are powerful and blow you away. The solos and harmonies of this album completely put Breaking the Silence to shame. The aggressive lyrics are also a plus.

4. Overkill - Horrorscope: This is, in my opinion the pinnacle of Overkill. With this album, they climbed Mt. Olympus and kicked Zeus out. The riffs in this album are completely invincible. Not since Taking Over had Overkill done such a great album. Songs like Thanx for Nothing, Nice day for a Funeral, and the title track blow competition out of the water.

5. Paradox - Heresy: Ah, now here is where it gets fun. Paradox is a German thrash metal bands that sounds nothing like German thrash metal. The guitars are the highlight of this album. The solos are technical and intricate, yet they still stay with the rhythm and are quite melodic. No riff is over used in this album. Speed is never sacrificed...(sshhh about the acoustics) at any point.

I wish I could of put Pleasure to Kill and Possessed by Fire, but ehh.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next