Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 pm 

josephus wrote:
I seem to recall one claim of Mengele putting people in a vacuum chamber, although I am not sure if it is true.

That would most probably be true. They tested stuff related to pilot survival in extreme environments, including freezing seas, freezing air, high windspeeds and and low pressure. Some of their studies were brutal, but had an actual point from the point of waging a war.

~Guest 132892
Wastelander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:15 pm 

That shits awesome, and pretty brutal.

Also, Unit 731 is a sick band name.

DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:20 pm 

iAm wrote:

Haha, maybe it's a typo, but in the additional notes it says "Crucifried".

Manic616
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:24 pm 

DeathForBlitzkrieg wrote:
iAm wrote:

Haha, maybe it's a typo, but in the additional notes it says "Crucifried".

Not a typo, the link to the review shows its correct. I also thought Unit 731 would be a cool name for a thrash band when I heard it.

Crick
Despised by 17 Corners of the Universe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 pm 

I love how the narrarator shows us the most gruesome, violent pictures while speaking about disgusting and cruel medical procedures in the most deadpan, friendly Discovery channel documentary host voice I've ever heard. This would only be better if it was read by Ben Stine.
Hehe, foreskins.

Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm 

Quote:
T51b wrote:
Singularity wrote:
Equally atrocious is use of Nazi spy network to gather intelligence information during the initial days of the Cold War.

We were gearing up for the possibility of a war with a nation that had the potential eclipse anything we had seen before. I will not even attempt to pretend I have any idea what it was like living under the fear of a war with the Soviet Union and the nuclear Armageddon it was thought could have been brought on by it.

Yes, that is called fear-mongering and creating an atmosphere of paranoia under which anything can be justified. I seriously doubt if Russians had tested their first nuclear bomb when the top Nazi operatives were recruited. That would rule out the possibility of an Armageddon. Even otherwise, at that time (late 40's and early 50's)the policy of mutual-assured-destruction had not taken root and there was no imminent threat of a nuclear war between the superpowers. Just as there was no imminent threat from Iraq in 2003. Sound similar; by no means a coincidence.
Quote:
Of course I also support extraordinary rendition and the torture of insurgents we capture in Iraq/Afghanistan. So to say I am biased is a grave understatement

I am not entirely convinced that terrorists should not be tortured but surely, it must not be inflicted on those not proven guilty through due legal process.

Thanks for the link.

juicebitch
Juice Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:37 pm 

rexxz wrote:
Japan and China both have their history of brutal human cruelty, the latter is definitely much worse throughout time.

Japan tried and failed to match us. ;-)

Full album for streaming/download: http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/HalberdDoom

Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm 

T51b:
From the article you directed me to:
"Gehlen returned to West Germany in the summer of 1946 with a mandate to rebuild his espionage organization and resume spying on the East at the behest of American intelligence. The date is significant as it preceded the onset of the Cold War, which, according to standard U.S. historical accounts, did not begin until a year later. The early courtship of Gehlen by American intelligence suggests that Washington was in a Cold War mode sooner than most people realize. The Gehlen gambit also belies the prevalent Western notion that aggressive Soviet policies were primarily to blame for triggering the Cold War."

Also, Soviet Union tested nuclear weapon first in 1949.

Crick
Despised by 17 Corners of the Universe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm 

Also, why has there been no one yet going...

SURGERY! WITH NO ANESTHESIA! :headbang:
Hehe, foreskins.

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 pm 

Singularity wrote:
T51b:

That is not to say the Government and our intelligence agencies could not have guessed the route the world would take.

Regardless nuclear weapons or not I stand by the decision to exploit Nazi Spy networks against a possible enemy. Conventional or not war with the Russians was becoming a very real concern and I do not hold it against them for utilizing tools that were there to be used.

There was a quote I heard on some random history channel program I liked that sums this up well: "You cannot be in the intelligence business and ride a white horse".

The only way I could really see someone getting upset over using the network was the fact many of the Nazis involved who helped the States were pardoned of the crimes they committed. I admit that is a pretty shitty thing to have happen but I would have utilized the resources as well if I had been in that position.

Ribos
Radioactive Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:03 pm 

Napero wrote:
josephus wrote:
I seem to recall one claim of Mengele putting people in a vacuum chamber, although I am not sure if it is true.

That would most probably be true. They tested stuff related to pilot survival in extreme environments, including freezing seas, freezing air, high windspeeds and and low pressure. Some of their studies were brutal, but had an actual point from the point of waging a war.

Maybe I'm too much of a scientist, but this is basically why I don't find this as shocking as the thread title lead me to believe I would. SOMEONE's gotta figure this shit out. I mean, if they were torturing the prisoners just for sadistic intent, yeah I'd probably be shocked. But they wanted specific answers to quite relevant questions. The ends do not justify the means, but something useful did come from those ends.

~Guest 126069
Skanky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:08 pm 

invoked wrote:
Yeah I knew what you meant, but I had an urge to post the Hiroshima mushroom cloud. If you think about it, the Japanese still suffered the effects of the bomb for years after the war ended, but you're right in saying that they aren't nearly as berated for their war crimes as the Nazis. Same goes for Stalin, Pol Pot, and just about everyone except Hitler.

Stalin, though not to the degree of Hitler, is pretty much unanimously bashed whenever he's brought up. Communist Russia is looked upon with as much fear and hate as Nazi Germany I'd say. Well, maybe not quite, but it's close.

Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:16 pm 

T51b wrote:
Singularity wrote:
T51b:

The only way I could really see someone getting upset over using the network was the fact many of the Nazis involved who helped the States were pardoned of the crimes they committed. I admit that is a pretty shitty thing to have happen but I would have utilized the resources as well if I had been in that position

That is the point being made -Nazis clearly responsible for atrocities were going unpunished because they are required to collect intelligence and use their contacts. Nobody has any issue with US government using data and archives already recorded by Nazis at the time of capture. But bargaining that information in exchange for full or partial pardon is another thing
Quote:
That is not to say the Government and our intelligence agencies could not have guessed the route the world would take.

Well, if you choose to defend horrible events that way, I am sure a similar case can be made for just about anything in history. Eg, Nazis believed that Jews would take over Germany and eventually kill people of other races and so acted the way they did in their defence. Or claiming that Iran or just about every Islamic nation is a potential threat to US and so justifies pre-emptive invastion.
I know I am using exaggeration to prove my point, but unless you provide solid evidence to support the possibility of total nuclear destruction brought on by Soviet actions, this is a weak argument you are putting forth.
Quote:
"You cannot be in the intelligence business and ride a white horse".

Please, I can come up with several other quotes to the contrary.

Edit: Don't ignore the fact that the paragraph in the article suggests that the US triggered the intensification of hostility.

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm 

Singularity wrote:
That is the point being made -Nazis clearly responsible for atrocities were going unpunished because they are required to collect intelligence and use their contacts. Nobody has any issue with US government using data and archives already recorded by Nazis at the time of capture. But bargaining that information in exchange for full or partial pardon is another

Its a matter of opinion in that case, I personally have no issue with such tactics but that is just me. I would not hold it against anyone to be disgusted by the practices.

Singularity wrote:
but unless you provide solid evidence to support the possibility of total nuclear destruction brought on by Soviet actions, this is a weak argument you are putting forth.

It is just my opinion, as I said before I cannot even imagine what it was like living under the idea that a nuclear war with a super power might be possible. Much more scary than the fear of another terrorist attack I am sure.

Also as I said even if we were only thinking in the short term of just a conventional war with Russia I would still support using them. Nazi Germany had been crushed and these war criminals were of little real value anymore except for those who wanted "justice".
If they could be exploited to put the United States on a better standing strategically I would not have minded one bit.

Singularity wrote:

Lets hear em :P.

What I was getting at (and the show the quote came at for that matter tho I cannot recall the title of it) is that "questionable" methods that are going to upset some people have gone hand in hand with the intelligence industry for a very long time.

Edit: Had to fix some broken quotes.

ChurningtheMaelstrom
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:47 pm 

T51b wrote:
Of course I also support extraordinary rendition and the torture of insurgents we capture in Iraq/Afghanistan. So to say I am biased is a grave understatement :wink:

Can't honestly figure out how you came to that conclusion. Didn't WE invade THEIR country? Honestly what threat is some dude in Iraq who's fighting perceived invaders to you?

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 pm 

ChurningtheMaelstrom wrote:
T51b wrote:
Of course I also support extraordinary rendition and the torture of insurgents we capture in Iraq/Afghanistan. So to say I am biased is a grave understatement :wink:

Can't honestly figure out how you came to that conclusion. Didn't WE invade THEIR country? Honestly what threat is some dude in Iraq who's fighting perceived invaders to you?

The reasons we invaded and are still there are another matter completely and I see no reason to beat that dead horse in a thread that is already going off topic.

The people we are fighting however are currently a direct threat to the servicemen and women of the United States and its allies in the current war. If* torture would help save American lives I am for it 100%. American lives in this case being the boots we have on the ground in Iraq.

*the question of torture even being a reliable technique at all is an entirely different argument. I was simply stating I have no moral objection to using it.

The End justify the means and all that.

edit: Also on a more personal note if you meant "you" as in not my country but me in particular I am giving serious consideration into enlisting before I go after my career in law enforcement.

If that is the case I would be one of those "invaders" you spoke of.

NocturnalHolocaust
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:18 pm 

Crick wrote:
I love how the narrarator shows us the most gruesome, violent pictures while speaking about disgusting and cruel medical procedures in the most deadpan, friendly Discovery channel documentary host voice I've ever heard. This would only be better if it was read by Ben Stine.

Indeed. :lol:

The video didn't shock me at all, really. I knew grotesque shit like this has happened in the past. Perhaps it should've shocked me, but all I got out of it was a few chuckles (mainly due to the narrator as Crick said).

Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:03 pm 

Quote:
. Nazi Germany had been crushed and these war criminals were of little real value anymore except for those who wanted "justice".
If they could be exploited to put the United States on a better standing strategically I would not have minded one bit.

How about serial killers and rapists be rehabilitated and enlist them in law-enforcement so that they can use personal insights to fighting crime more effectively? Without ever punishing them.
Does that sit well with your sensibilities.
Please don't point out that they can never be fully corrected - that is not the issue here.

Quote:
Singularity wrote:

Lets hear em :P.

If you just want quotations, none less than the President-elect has said that "America does not torture, and we will not" .
Quote:
What I was getting at (and the show the quote came at for that matter tho I cannot recall the title of it) is that "questionable" methods that are going to upset some people have gone hand in hand with the intelligence industry for a very long time.

I understand that but it is hardly any justification.

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 pm 

Singularity wrote:
How about serial killers and rapists be rehabilitated and enlist them in law-enforcement so that they can use personal insights to fighting crime more effectively? Without ever punishing them.
Does that sit well with your sensibilities.
Please don't point out that they can never be fully corrected - that is not the issue here.

That is a different issue and one I do not have an opinion on. The use of the Nazi spy network was done in a covert fashion and the general public was not aware of it. Directly enlisting the aid of serial killers or rapist into the police force would draw national attention.

If the serial killer or rapists has knowledge that on a national level the nation could benefit from I am sure some type of deal could be struck.
If only to get what was needed and arrange for an "accident" to take place in prison. Who would really miss a serial killer or rapist?

Singularity wrote:
If you just want quotations, none less than the President-elect has said that "America does not torture, and we will not" .

Yes of course leaders must say things such as this. That does not stop it from happening or even mean behind closed doors said leaders do not support it to an extent. You just have to put on a happy face for certain individuals who frown on such methods.

Better yet hand the prisoners off to Israel or Egypt and let them do the dirty work for us. That is where I was going when I tossed that extraordinary rendition comment in one of my post.

edit: hell here is a Bush quote for you: "I've said to the people that we don't torture, and we don't."

Singularity wrote:
I understand that but it is hardly any justification.

Maybe not for you as clearly you seem to value the rights of enemy combatants more than I do. Again it is all personal opinion.

Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 pm 

Quote:
If the serial killer or rapists has knowledge that on a national level the nation could benefit from I am sure some type of deal could be struck.
If only to get what was needed and arrange for an "accident" to take place in prison. Who would really miss a serial killer or rapist?

You have made your position very clear in this statement. I wish to argue no further. I was quite an idiot having gone so far in rebuttal.

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 pm 

Singularity wrote:
Quote:

You have made your position very clear in this statement. I wish to argue no further. I was quite an idiot having gone so far in rebuttal.

I agree which is why I was throwing the word "opinion" around so much. We differ in views so strongly arguing is really no use as neither is going to give an inch on these issues.

ScottMcCurdy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:24 pm 

the intro to the video would be a good intro for a brutal death metal song

Star-Gazer
Trust and you'll be trusted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm 

MaliciousAwesome wrote:
I'd also seen a video about the frost-bite unit of 731 somewhere else. They had a woman who's arms were frozen and I forgot how but her skin ended up getting ripped off.
I think thats from the movie these guys are talking about:
cernel_joson wrote:
Tantalus wrote:
Anyone interested in this should check out the movie Men Behind the Sun. It's suprisingly well made (in formal/structural terms) for what's essentially a piece of sickening exploitative paracinema.

I was hoping someone would mention this film. The atrocities displayed are horrific, but the film is beautiful in respect of conveying them.
make sure you do a two-fer and follow up with "Black Sun"

agentsteel666
Yet Another Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:09 am 

The thing that I still don't quite understand about this video is how this nightmarish research was suppose to lead them to have better biological diseases. I mean, were they mixing new chemicals in a lab to use on the victims or were they just testing diseases that were already known to exist? Were they just trying to find out which diseases were the most effective or were they inventing new ones? It seems to me that most of the research they did was simply for their perverse delight in seeing what would happen to people when you did sick experiments to them. The fact that they considered these tests "scientific" is just mind boggling. In one scene from the movie "Philosophy of a Knife" a dentist is yanking out a woman's teeth and a nurse is standing there with a clipboard taking notes and gathering data. What the hell kind of data would they be getting? Records of how loud she screamed or how much pain she felt? How much she bled? This research was beyond fucked up. Yet to this day many Japanese officials deny that these atrocities took place. At least the germans have condemned the actions of their ancestors and have offered compensation to the victims.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:08 am 

Japan is not a culture known for admitting their wrongs.

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 am 

Singularity wrote:
Qwerr wrote:
Quote:
Nazi Germany killed in volumes, but from what I know, never so brutally.

Please get your facts straight, and read some books from direct witnesses of Nazi, and even russian, concentration camps, and think twice before jumping on quick conclusions, just because you saw an oh-so-shocking video on youtube.

He just needs to read about Josef Mengele.

I have read about Josef Mengele and I by no means insinuated that those who suffered at the hands of Nazi Germany got off easy. I am aware of the horrors that took place in the concentration camps and I acknowledge that many people suffered terribly. Looking back on my post, it does appear that I was ignorant to the way prisoners were treated in the concentration camps, but I can assure you that I know what occurred. My bad for not making that abundantly clear.

To rephrase my point more accurately; I have found that any war crime I hear or read about that was carried out by Japan seems to show an exceptional lacking of, not just empathy, but any emotion at all. Most war atrocities seem to stem from a hatred of some kind, where as the Japanese made it seem so routine and clinical. Rather than an active contempt for those who they tortured, they seem to not even care; as if without feeling. To me there is something chilling about that idea. My opinion, your not being forced to share it.

Oh, I can exclude how Japan treated the Chinese. I get a real sense of detestation there.

- Tim Minchin

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 am 

To those arguing that the threat of nuclear war with the USSR made it acceptable or understandable to use Nazi intelligence networks, a few things you should consider. The use of these networks as early as 1946 and 1947 should cue you in that nuclear war was not even a consideration in using Nazi spies; at that time a nuclear Soviet Union would have been unthinkable. The Soviet's first nuclear detonation caught America's poor intelligence agencies completely by surprise (they had predicted it wouldn't be for another decade). Now, once the Soviet's did detonate one, that almost certainly played into espionage concerns, as the CIA spent the next decade lying to Truman and Ike about their knowledge of Russia and overstating Russia's capabilities as a precaution (you'd never guess it from all the crap you've heard about the "communist threat," but by the time Kennedy took office the total amount of operational ICBM's the Soviet Union had was.....four; that's single-digits, not 400).

The big thing to keep in mind here is that U.S. intelligence services were vary poor in those years, especially when dealing with the USSR. Thus, I think it's reasonable to assume that better intel in general, not the threat of nuclear war, was the chief reason for using Nazi spies.

Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:44 pm 

Quote:
To rephrase my point more accurately; I have found that any war crime I hear or read about that was carried out by Japan seems to show an exceptional lacking of, not just empathy, but any emotion at all. Most war atrocities seem to stem from a hatred of some kind, where as the Japanese made it seem so routine and clinical. Rather than an active contempt for those who they tortured, they seem to not even care; as if without feeling. To me there is something chilling about that idea.

I don't know how far you are accurate in making those claims. It is quite vaguely worded and could be interepreted in various ways depending on context- examples include :no emotion at all", "routine and clinical" ,"not caring, no feeling".
I am not bent on contradicting you here but would like to point out that the same phrases can be used to describe a lot of atrocities committed by Europeans as well as people of other races, including Nazi Germany ,Native American massacres by European colonists, Combodian genocide etc. As for being cold and calculated, I think many experts share the view that a lot of the Nazi treatment of Jews was in similar vein ( not being a product of hatred alone; more a shocking inability to consider their victims as human beings). DOn't get me wrong -hatred was probably the primary motive behind Nazi racial policies but there were several for whom killing was a routine and regarded their victims as little more than animals.

Last edited by Singularity on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Singularity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:52 pm 

Earthcubed wrote:
To those arguing that the threat of nuclear war with the USSR made it acceptable or understandable to use Nazi intelligence networks, a few things you should consider. The use of these networks as early as 1946 and 1947 should cue you in that nuclear war was not even a consideration in using Nazi spies; at that time a nuclear Soviet Union would have been unthinkable. The Soviet's first nuclear detonation caught America's poor intelligence agencies completely by surprise (they had predicted it wouldn't be for another decade). Now, once the Soviet's did detonate one, that almost certainly played into espionage concerns, as the CIA spent the next decade lying to Truman and Ike about their knowledge of Russia and overstating Russia's capabilities as a precaution (you'd never guess it from all the crap you've heard about the "communist threat," but by the time Kennedy took office the total amount of operational ICBM's the Soviet Union had was.....four; that's single-digits, not 400).

The big thing to keep in mind here is that U.S. intelligence services were vary poor in those years, especially when dealing with the USSR. Thus, I think it's reasonable to assume that better intel in general, not the threat of nuclear war, was the chief reason for using Nazi spies.

That should not surprise me, considering how often the country has succumbed to fears of external aggression and has adopted policies that violate the basic freedoms guranteed by Constitution. The whole shameful episode of McCarthy Witch Hunt comes to my mind that in hindsight cannot be seen as anything more than rabid paranoia and grave intolerance.

SamuraiZach0
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm 

That was the most disturbing thing I've ever viewed...

Unholy_Asar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:

Which makes them different from everyone else in the world in what way, exactly? ;)
True Black Metal is NOT kind of Metal, that is a complete independent music so Nazhand believes "the name of music which is called Black Metal nowadays, should be changed to Blackness music and shameful name of Metal should be cut out from our music".

T51b
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm 

Earthcubed wrote:
To those arguing that the threat of nuclear war with the USSR made it acceptable or understandable to use Nazi intelligence networks...

It was my mistake and I changed my post back around to "conventional" war with the Russians.

Earthcubed wrote:

I have no idea about the budget the U.S. intelligence groups ran on back in those days. Your assessment of it sounds logical enough however if the funding was that bad for them.

As I said in one of my later post nuclear or conventional it does not really matter to me. I can understand the various intelligence services wanting to stay ahead of the Soviets when it came to the "information war".

Samapico
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 pm 

From the wiki article:

Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson recorded the song 'The Breeding House', about Unit 731.

Tronic
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm 

I wasn't too shocked by this video. I suppose I've become far to desensitized by explicit images over the years that nothing will shock me now.
The thing which probably was the most disturbing for me was the fact that the U.S. government let these men who committed these awful atrocities go free.
Anyway our history is chock full of mass murder, torture, rape and other terrible things - a lot of them being carried out by insitutions.

Star-Gazer
Trust and you'll be trusted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 pm 

Unholy_Asar wrote:
The_Beast_in_Black wrote:

Which makes them different from everyone else in the world in what way, exactly? ;)

well businesses like JP Morgan and Wachovia like to for PR (ironically it may have been those slaves' descendants who helped to cause those companies' woes), and on the government-level there's Affirmative Action and a host of other social programs in the name of Civil Rights, states like Florida and New Jersey, or even the entire country (also Germany), apparently feel the need to make such unnecessary statements (Japan did something of the sort as well)

next on the humiliation table...reparations (which have actually been paid for years by many countries, including US specifically to Injuns and interred Jap-Americans [though not to the interred German-Americans], so there is precedent...)

its this damn de-balling of the Western male...there is so much we could afford to learn from the Japanese that we have apparently forgotten

DrSeuss
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 pm 

einvolk wrote:

next on the humiliation table

HAHAHA

Sorry for something I didn't commit.

Inspired by this, due to my Lakota heritage, I'm going to find the nearest white person, and make them say sorry for stealing my land.

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 pm 

T51b wrote:

I have no idea about the budget the U.S. intelligence groups ran on back in those days. Your assessment of it sounds logical enough however if the funding was that bad for them.

Oh, the funding wasn't the problem. Intelligence operations were fairly new to the U.S.; we had mostly relied on European allies in both World Wars. Remember, we didn't even have a permanent peacetime army until after WWII, so there was not much of a perceived need for espionage. The KGB had a 20 year head start on the CIA (it had previously worked under a different name, Cheka), and Britain even longer. The NSA wasn't around until later.

MaDTransilvanian
Caravan Beyond Redemption

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:06 pm 

To claim that Japan didn't kill in volume is quite exaggerated...at the very least, half of the dead of WW2 belong to Japan, not Germany. And German spies didn't kill jews for all I know.

Mengele had to flee for whatever he may have done and Israelis chased him around the world while these japs were welcomed in the US, once again proving that killing Jews is a bigger crime than killing asians/europeans as the Japanese did.

jesusbathe
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 pm 

MaDTransilvanian wrote:
To claim that Japan didn't kill in volume is quite exaggerated...at the very least, half of the dead of WW2 belong to Japan, not Germany. And German spies didn't kill jews for all I know.

Mengele had to flee for whatever he may have done and Israelis chased him around the world while these japs were welcomed in the US, once again proving that killing Jews is a bigger crime than killing asians/europeans/(AMERICANS*) as the Japanese did.

fixed.

Whether or not the Japanese killed Americans at these facilities, they were killing them in POW camps.

Anyways, I found that the video seemed to lack a lot of necessary information and I would expect that someone with a PhD. would be able to narrate it in a more 'scholarly' fashion. This sounded like an 11th grade history seminar or somthing. Also, be sure to check out the link to his website ...i LOL'd

<3 my right hand.

agentsteel666
Yet Another Village Idiot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:50 pm 

jesusbathe wrote:
Also, be sure to check out the link to his website ...i LOL'd

What made you laugh about it?

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next