Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Stalingrad
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am 

Anyone dealt with James Baker (Spinefreeze) lately? I sent his Pestis cd in trade for a Incriminated cd... and he has ignored my e-mails... anyone else having luck getting what he owes ya? I hate to be ignored when I'm owed a cd. Nothing new with him... but James if you read this tell me when I'm to get my "Miracle of Purity" cd... and then we will be done for good. You avoid me to much to ever trade again... just want my Incriminated cd. Your Pestis cd posted last Friday... and you should have that by now. Now where is mine... can't you answer an e-mail? :panda:

f8s
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 am 

I dealt with him. He is a rip off! I sent him a load of stuff but never got anything. If he does not send me my stuff, i will get in contact with an Incasso Bureau to fight for my demand.
This guy is a lier and a thief!!!
Do not trade with him!!!

Stalingrad
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 am 

I only dealt with him once... sold him a few cd's... finally received payment for them... after about a month! I was nice enough to post his Package first (right away) thinking he was gonna send payment right away like he promised. Empty Promises!

Last edited by Stalingrad on Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
funereal_luxuria
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 am 

I dealt with him only one time.
2 cd's for 2 cd's.
I sent my part, he received it and told me that one cd was badly scratched. no news from him after my offer to arrange or re send that cd.
after 2 months he sent out my part of the trade (2 xasthur cd's) without any protection so booklets were full of ringwears.
then he insured the package for 37 USD so I had to pay toll for 11 Euro.

http://oldinside.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=Sklerk
http://www.ordomcm.com

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:49 am 

funereal_luxuria wrote:
2 cd's for 2 cd's.
I sent my part, he received it and told me that one cd was badly scratched. no news from him after my offer to arrange or re send that cd.
after 2 months he sent out my part of the trade (2 xasthur cd's) without any protection so booklets were full of ringwears.

Doesn't sound too great.
Also, shouldn't I be in your references ;)

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

PatrickBateman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:51 am 

I did two trades with him...he was not the fastest but i always got my stuff

funereal_luxuria
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
funereal_luxuria wrote:
2 cd's for 2 cd's.

Doesn't sound too great.
Also, shouldn't I be in your references ;)

you are now. :)

funereal_luxuria
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:53 am 

I 've been contacted by spinefreeze in private.
he told me that i don't write the truth. before posting his message here, I invited him to defend himself in public, if he thinks I am a cheater.

Mr_Belvedere
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:42 pm 

he keeps sending me strange PMs. So James if you read this. Please stop that and shut the f*ck up!
Good Trade with: Madcow,Christs_dark_kingdom, destructSEAN, Throne_of_Ahaz, Asti78, Totalitarian_might, turboeye, Irionman, SonOfTheDawn, gagnrad, Wolfhead, Metalbrain, forest07, JPH666, Decry, Third_Of_The_Storms, Z0rn, invocator2k, Valgrinder, VRR, lahger, Okkultor, Drones

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:56 pm 

Yeah, same. Kept trying to re-trade with me after I keep getting pissed off with him. Always has to keep trying to change the deal, or say he doesn't want certain things anymore....

Terrible trader, has no idea how easy a trade can be.

Wanted Vinyl:

TheAntagonist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 pm 

i dealt with him once. It wasn't the smoothest transaction either. He kept trying to add more cd's to the deal and it took like 2 months before we finalized. I was about to cancel but he came through. Took awhile to get my cd's, but i got em. He told me he was sick or something like that.

Windir - Resurrection of the Wild

ShoestringBookshop
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm 

Last edited by ShoestringBookshop on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheHunter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 am 

FUCKING KNEW IT

He wanted to trade with me for a Mortifera cd. He said he wanted to send at same time, I said I was send with delivery confirmation after he sent with delivery confirmation and he still wouldn't do it, said I was trying to rip him off.

Total dick, even gave me his myspace for references.

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 am 

Well, I also had a deal with him recently. It took quite a long time until I received my CD from him as I sent mine first. But in the end it was ok.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

goat_lord
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:10 am 

I had to wait 4 (!!) months to get my stuff from him, I sent my stuff in december and received my part only in april, after about 50 PM's. And then there was a russion bootleg and a holepunched cd with it.
After I mentioned that, he wanted to do another deal where I could choose his 'good stuff' but I didnt want to go on with such an annoying trader
Good trades done with: Morholt, Clavius, Nicolas_, Angstgegner, Harbn, Parasite_lost, 61514, Pestifer, Flamedesire, Moka, Thetrueevil, Aima_Kai_Timh, AncientTyranny, Into_the_pit, pwd666, Christs_dark_kingdom, VRR, Wurmjaeger, Shun Sacer, Demonomania, BehemoTh7, Megalowho

spinefreeze
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:38 am 

goat_lord wrote:
I had to wait 4 (!!) months to get my stuff from him, I sent my stuff in december and received my part only in april, after about 50 PM's. And then there was a russion bootleg and a holepunched cd with it.
After I mentioned that, he wanted to do another deal where I could choose his 'good stuff' but I didnt want to go on with such an annoying trader

As I stated to you personally, I was unaware of that cd being a bootleg, plus I never sent you a holepunched cd you must have me mixed up with someone else. Talking of bootlegs those 2 Hypocrisy cd's you sent me were bootlegs. If I would have known that 1 cd was one of those russian bootlegs I would have not traded it, I would have removed it from my list and just give it away to someone as a bonus. 4 months you more like 2 months you dragged on with trade negotiations pretty much why everything got delayed, I was ready to send right away you just kept changing things around.

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:59 am 

spinefreeze wrote:
goat_lord wrote:

As I stated to you personally, I was unaware of that cd being a bootleg, plus I never sent you a holepunched cd you must have me mixed up with someone else. Talking of bootlegs those 2 Hypocrisy cd's you sent me were bootlegs. If I would have known that 1 cd was one of those russian bootlegs I would have not traded it, I would have removed it from my list and just give it away to someone as a bonus. 4 months you more like 2 months you dragged on with trade negotiations pretty much why everything got delayed, I was ready to send right away you just kept changing things around.

To be honest that sounds more like you than him. Goat_lord was a pleasure to trade with in my experience.

Wanted Vinyl:

spinefreeze
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:14 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
spinefreeze wrote:
goat_lord wrote:

To be honest that sounds more like you than him. Goat_lord was a pleasure to trade with in my experience.

Who gives a shit what you think, I posted the facts believe what you want I don't care. I cancelled our trade over your stupidity, plus most of your stuff is cd store easy to get material and I find it funny you ask for brand new prices when they are used and still expect people to pay you shipping when they can simply buy it new and not used for your prices.

Morholt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 am 

Anyway, spinefreeze is full of shit.

goat_lord
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:35 am 

Well, I've about 30 + feedback, no one ever complained, and about you there are a lot of negative stories. That the hypocrisy cd's are bootlegs is utter bullshit. It's not true, and now you're wining over the fact that people find you a bad, slow and unreliable trader so you make up a pathetic story. It is for other people to judge, but this is too ridiculous to even talk about. Just avoid this guy if you like smooth and easy trades.
Good trades done with: Morholt, Clavius, Nicolas_, Angstgegner, Harbn, Parasite_lost, 61514, Pestifer, Flamedesire, Moka, Thetrueevil, Aima_Kai_Timh, AncientTyranny, Into_the_pit, pwd666, Christs_dark_kingdom, VRR, Wurmjaeger, Shun Sacer, Demonomania, BehemoTh7, Megalowho

Velvet_Creation
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 am 

I traded with Spinefreeze on the FMP board and our trade was smooth.

TheHunter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:43 am 

goat_lord wrote:
Well, I've about 30 + feedback, no one ever complained, and about you there are a lot of negative stories. That the hypocrisy cd's are bootlegs is utter bullshit. It's not true, and now you're wining over the fact that people find you a bad, slow and unreliable trader so you make up a pathetic story. It is for other people to judge, but this is too ridiculous to even talk about. Just avoid this guy if you like smooth and easy trades.

I really don't know who would boot Hypocrisy cd's.

Reply to topic