Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:42 am 

Have anyone heard from him recently? He is not answering my messages more than a week...
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

Manheim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:27 am 

he is active on several forums. i heard good stuff about him but did not trade with him yet. something worries me, and i dont know what it is

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 am 

I also know he is a good trader, but it's strange since he got my part of the trade( I sent a vinyl LP, he said covers are bent) he doesn't replies...
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

burzum5790
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:10 pm 

HE DID THE SAME TO ME AND RIPPED ME OFF OF MY ARCHGOAT SHIRT NOT LONG AGO

Morholt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 pm 

HAHA, this bastard is a living joke, forget about dealing with this rotten scum.
"ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER", haha, once again dude,

"ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER""ROSS BAY CULT ETERNAL FUCKER"

cider_sunrise_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm 

Ross bay cult eternal fucker?
whats that all about?
:???:

666BaalberitH666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:40 pm 

I knew some shit like this was going to happen the day lunamyst asked me to send my part of the trade at his friends place.He said he was moving but this idiot was active here every single day.When I asked him to send first he started abusing.The reason he gave for ripping off burzum5790 was pathetic.He claims to have burnt burzum5790's shirt just because it was a bootleg ! As if he was solely responsible for Archgoat's existence.By the way, lunamyst was supposed to send me a bootleg Bathory Shirt :lol: He disappeared from Metal Archives long back but is active on NWN right now.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:20 pm 

yes i see that dude on nwn forum posting you guys should post there, or i will post some messages for you if you would like ok.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 am 

"Ross Bay Cult Eternal fucker" - this goes perfectly for Lunamyst, becouse I saw he is selling my vinyl, with the "bent" cover(he never sended me pics to see the damage) on Nuclear War Now! forum.
I just can't believe how this guy can do such things. His name is in the good traders list!
Ok, here goes some of our mail:

"Desolator wrote:
Hey man, what's up?
Got my package already?

Yeah man I am let you know that the Cover is bent, you didnt pack it well for being shipped overseas. So I am not sure what you want to do. I am willing to send it back if you like.
Regards
Christoph"

"Desolator wrote:
How come it is bent? it was packed ok man, what's this..no trade??????

I have no idea you sent it in a paper sleeve overseas, not a record package, I will trade but I am not trading what you wanted, either just the Blasphemy lp or I am sending it back!"

And after this message I wrote him 3 other and he just disappeared.

To: lunamyst
Posted: 27 Aug 2008 06:34
Subject: Re: Hi Edit message
This is the first time I send a 12" vinyl and I packed it OK i think, I don't know what this special record package is.
Can you send me pics to see the damage?

Posted: 28 Aug 2008 07:53
I won't trade this vinyl only for the Blasphemy LP. Send it back please.

Posted: 03 Sep 2008 09:57
What's going on, why don'tou reply to my messages?
Return the LP please!

Yeah, and yesterday I saw he added the Imapaled Nazarene/Beherit split LP in the NWN! forum!!!

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:52 am 

And here is something from the NWN! board:
I guess this is carrioned.

Morbid Mike
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote
i see few people are after you for some trades man, they say you never sent your side of the trade, ceck the metal archives forum

lunamyst1
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 pm Post subject: SAVAGE Reply with quote
Morbid Mike wrote:
i see few people are after you for some trades man, they say you never sent your side of the trade, ceck the metal archives forum

I just finished a trade with Ancient_Tyranny and you can check my other good references. If you dont believe me then its your problem.
Fuck off

lunamyst1
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:41 pm Post subject: Fuckin Reply with quote
I also got a trade done with Cruciphage not to long ago

Ok, so this guy is selling my vinyl, claiming he is a good trader, but he never mentioned anything about me, Desolator.

Morholt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 am 

Hey Desolator, maybe this guy is a dick, but you must admit you don't pack well parcels, so they're damaged most of the time indeed.

Manheim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:01 am 

Morholt, where is my demo?

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am 

Morholt wrote:
Hey Desolator, maybe this guy is a dick, but you must admit you don't pack well parcels, so they're damaged most of the time indeed.

Damaged most of the time? WTF, you have traded once with me, and I must say the DHG CD wasn't in great shape also- you know what i am talking about. Anyway, I think i packed yours good, can you tell what is the damage like?

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:58 am 

hi guys, i just posted there and this luna fucks dude seem to be irritated since i told whats going on here, i will post the link to this post so all from there can ceck whats going ok, cheers

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 am 

What, did u get a PM from him or what?

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 am 

no pm bro, justa public message do oyu want the link to that post ?
just ask

Mysticus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:38 pm 

I've traded with this guy not so long ago and everything was perfect... Maybe I'm the luckiest one, but he's for me reliable.
I sent him 3 Judas Priest vinyls against Horna 7''EP and a few CD's... and as I said, everything was smooth and perfect.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 pm 

This is the link to one of this dude post, ceck it out

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4139

Z0rn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm 

I also traded with lunamyst and have had no problems with good communication. Although I have not spoken to him in a while.

cider_sunrise_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:59 pm 

Will someone please explain 'ross bay cult eternal fucker'?
it sounds amusing...

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:14 pm 

I still can't get my account active on the NWN forum, so i have to write here, to see what this guy says about me:

lunamyst1
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:36 pm Post subject: FUCKIN Reply with quote
Morbid Mike wrote:
here is a link wich clearly show whats going on

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=42068

I dont fucking care what he thinks, when you trade you pack well which didnt happen, the pack took 3 weeks to reach me also, just read what other traders said about the scumfuck.

I am curious why he don't want to return me the vinyl(maybe I don't deserve my LP back, for sending it not "well packed"), he offered to give back the LP, I just don't get what this guy is up to...FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:19 pm 

And this guy is so arrogant, i just can't believe that this is really happening!

burzum5790
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:34 am 

cider_sunrise_ wrote:
it sounds amusing...

BLASPHEMY

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:15 am 

REMEMBER ALL!!!!!

TheHunter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 am 

Sorry to hear that Desolator. Anyway your pack went out too days ago, packed good and healthy(2 cds absent of jewel case but packed well, postage would have been near 20 bucks otherwise) and 1 in a jewel case

Hope you enjoy them.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 am 

Cool man, thanx alot!!!! And there is absolutely no problem bout the jewel cases, i am not that picky ;) Though i am very curious what is the extra CD :)

TheHunter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 am 

You know, it's a cd I bought, and never listened to, so I don't know if its any good, but I hope you'll like it, or at least be able to do something with it.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:45 am 

Yeah :)

TheHunter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 am 

Your Toxic Holocause cd is tempting the fuck out of me. You should check over my list again, see if there is anything new that entices you.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:11 am 

PM'd ;)

ralfman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 pm 

I had a "curious" attemp of deal with this person as well. Realized if i had sent my part... i would not get his... :ugh:

Selling:
https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 9&t=119265

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm 

And you have realized it well.. Do not deal with this person!

Cruciphage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:08 pm 

I did indeed trade with lunamyst and everything went smoothly. The communication got a little mixed up at one point, but it was sorted out...he got his cassettes, I got my CDs.

Manheim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:22 am 

talking with him was interesting. I'm almost willing to believe he's not bad.

At least I would deal with him if he sends first

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:23 am 

Our communication was great, but at the end, when he got my stuff this fucker dares to call me "scumfuck" and selling my vinyl!!!

cider_sunrise_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:58 pm 

burzum5790 wrote:
cider_sunrise_ wrote:
it sounds amusing...

BLASPHEMY

still no explanation...

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 am 

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4389

This fucker opened a new thread with the same items and my vinyl AGAIN.
And I still can;t get my account active on this NWN forum....what's this shit damn it!!!!!!!!!

Manheim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:27 am 

cider_sunrise_ wrote:
burzum5790 wrote:
cider_sunrise_ wrote:
it sounds amusing...

BLASPHEMY

still no explanation...

Ross Bay Cult Eternal is the Blasphemy slogan

cider_sunrise_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:53 pm 

Manheim wrote:
cider_sunrise_ wrote:
burzum5790 wrote:
cider_sunrise_ wrote:
it sounds amusing...

BLASPHEMY

still no explanation...

Ross Bay Cult Eternal is the Blasphemy slogan

cheers
:)

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:08 am 

DO NOT FORGET THIS RIP-OFF ASSHOLE BASTARD!!!!

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next