Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Pohjantuuli
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:28 am 

The Sinister Flame is extremely proud to present the long-awaited LP version of DOMAINS’ highly acclaimed Sinister Ceremonies, with the official release date set to August 10. Praised in and out of the underground, this is an album many have viewed not only as the album of the year but as the very rebirth of the Black Death Metal genre.

The first pressing will be done in standard black vinyl and it is now available for pre-ordering directly from TSF for 15 EUR + postage (all contacts: [email protected]).

You can also ask pre-ordering from our official and exclusive distributors for this release:
BENELUX: New Era Productions
FRANCE: Dead Seed
GERMANY: Iron Bonehead & Amor Fati
ITALY: Elektroplasma & Iron Tyrant
SPAIN & PORTUGAL: Domains & Antichristian Front
UK: Code 7/PHD (no pre-orders)
USA: Ajna

All distributors and mail orders are encouraged to get in touch for wholesale prices. No trades for the vinyl version!

“Cries and human blood… shed before me
diluted through the night
Trapped on the horizon that I left behind
They don’t move me, nor blur my vision
My eyes and flesh ceased to be of a slave
Through Infernal Damnation”

Pohjantuuli
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 am 

Distributors get in touch.

Pohjantuuli
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 am 

"A blaze in the Mediterranean crypt — a finer interplay of morbid melodies and baneful vehemence you shall not find this year."
Mikko Mattila, ISTEN MAGAZINE

“I even cannot remember when I have been this enthusiastic and overly excited about one single Death Metal album recorded by an entire new name in the underground Death Metal scene.”
Luxi Lahtinen, VOICES FROM THE DARKSIDE & METAL CRYPT

“I'm struggling to find weak points. Until now I have not found a single one.” 6/6 points.
Rune Grande, ETERNAL TERROR WEBZINE

“A truly thorough and carnage creating album and a debut to boot! Highly recommended!”
Luke Hayhurst, DESTRUCTIVE MUSIC

“Sinister Ceremonies is the zenith of death metal, the genre's glorious past and its promising future, while its present is drenched in dark colors of sinister esoterica, vile frequencies and tamed, imaginative creativity - one will have to hear it in order to believe it; and after you are done listening to it, you will never look at death metal the same way. Get. This. Album. Now!”
Chaim Drishner, CHRONICLES OF CHAOS

“Sinister Ceremonies is top notch throughout, remaining consistent in its weight and mood and sounding way out of time in the sense that if this had been recorded back in 1991, it would surely have taken the band to great heights. As debut albums go, in today’s climate, Sinister Ceremonies is actually a minor masterpiece of old school death metal.”
Neil Arnold, METAL FORCES

“You can’t afford to overlook this band because Sinister Ceremonies is among the best releases of this year.”
NO CLEAN SINGING

“It is a very solid album which deserves to be on many 'top albums of the year' lists”
Chris Rigby, SUBSIDE

"It really is an excellent album! DOMAINS managed to come out with something that truly STANDS OUT in the genre."
Calus - ALTAR OF PERVERSION

“Sinister Ceremonies is one of the few albums to come along in recent years that whispers the word "masterpiece", it's an absolute hidden masterpiece that will shake the underground unlike any other.”
VOLUMES OF SIN

“DOMAINS releases what’s probably the best Death Metal album of this year. I hate to limit its scope to the pertaining year because it’s not every year that such an album comes out.”
Kunal Choksi, TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY

Reply to topic