We currently ARE looking for new writers/contributors! If you think that you have what it takes to write for MYGLOBALMIND, send us an application with information about you, plus at least two positive and two negative reviews (never can hurt to send more) to email@example.com
and see, if you can dazzle us with your brilliance If you are serious about this and about being a steady contributor to our site.
What you need:
• Extensive knowledge of many sub genres of Rock and Metal
• Very good knowledge of the English language in spoken and written form
• Commitment and dedication
• Ability to work organized
• Good time management
• Ability to follow existing rules and privacy policies
• Ability and willingness to continuously contribute over a longer period of time
• Experience with other magazines is no disadvantage
• High-speed internet connection preferred
What you get:
• An international team of readers and contributors that write for fans
• The chance to interact internationally with fans and also musicians
• The chance to find new bands and sounds
• The chance to support bands and labels worldwide
• The chance to write for an internationally acclaimed online magazine that averages at around 20,000 visits and more than 145,000 pageviews as well as over 350,000 hits each month.
Please keep in mind that it is not as easy as some might think to write fair reviews on a constant basis, also with deadlines and all, especially as there also will be CDs that are just plain bad or simply mediocre, but still require as much attention as others... We receive a LOT of promos every month, so we will be keeping you busy on a pretty constant basis, but we try to cater to your tastes as good as beast as possible.
Owner/Administrator/Chief Web Designer/Senior Staff Writer/PR
Your Online Webzine for Hard Rock and Metal http://myglobalmind.comhttps://www.facebook.com/myglobalmind.webzinehttps://www.facebook.com/MyglobalmindMagazinehttps://twitter.com/#!/myglobalmindhttps://plus.google.com/114830335530416 ... osts?hl=en