Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Carpathianchrist
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:37 pm 

Starting up a new label and will require some bands to release some very limited cassettes. These will be shoddily produced and dubbed recycled tapes, mostly picked up from second hand shops and the likes with printed stickers and Xeroxed covers and probably will be limited to a max of 20 copies with no profit in mind. If interest is gained in the releases then of course I will be looking to expand horizons a little. It will also require at least a bit of work from the bands if they are not local to the UK in printing their own cassettes as I simply cannot afford to send packages of cassettes across the world.

Please only black metal bands or at a push death metal bands with a lean towards the rough and raw side. PM me if you are interested but please don't expect a professional issue of the cassette and of course be aware that I will only be able to deal with a small number of bands at a time so don't be disappointed if it does not work out. Finally, do not expect to see a penny in the near future because I certainly will not be making any, I will be lucky if the money can scrape enough for ink and other materials.

Future bands to be released include Drekavac (UK) and Murustrictus.

Reply to topic