Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Mlachaire
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm 

Short version:
If you like Les Legions Noires, then you owe it to yourself to check out this forum
http://streetmetal.7.forumer.com

Long version:
My activity in the Metal Archives forum may not be something to brag about, but regardless I have used the main site many times. And I know that no matter what, Metal Archives is THE largest community for everything and anything metal related. So my advertisement here is in no way an insult to this community.

Now to get to the point. I started a forum in 2006, and it has grown to become the largest community of discussion about Les Legions Noires (The Black Legions). It has been known for the place to discuss rumors and new findings intellectually and maturely, and we also offer a great selection of rare LLN music in the download section and of course have one of the largest galleries of LLN pictures. The moderators and I have revised the forum this summer to bring it back to the awareness of the metal and dark ambient community.

I think it is to every fan of any bands related to the black legions' benefit to come check it out!

http://streetmetal.7.forumer.com

Wryth Karoth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 am 

The LLN is hands down the best circle of musicians ever to walk the earth, man. The dark ambient projects are so underated,the black metal bands are fucking terrifying and the musicians theirselves... well, the phrase 'Trve Kvlt' was invented for a reason. The only two words that can describe these guys!
Post names of any other bands/circles you know of that sound like or near them (Iknow of a north american native group that sound like them. check them out: Coyote,Tenebrae Morvbtre,Vrearm Etreeb,Bervetremtre,Zoevtre,Tvzebruteah,Menetta Uskonsa).

p.s. Check out my LLN inspired project, Ba'Zuulizx!

Reply to topic