Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:34 pm 

Up for preorder now - Four stories by two authors delving into the darkest of the 80s satanic panic insanity. Disturbing stories about sacrifice, cannibalism, and axe murder, filtered through analog tape and christian hysteria. From "Seventh Blasphemy 1990":

"Man, when Mark gave me that tape with “I.N.R.I.” on one side and “The Return” on the other, I lost my damned mind. It was all over after that. Shit was pushed to a new level. That tape was so fucking intense. “I.N.R.I.” sounded alien, like it was written by fucking demons or something. “The Return” was just dark, brooding evil. Was that ’89 I got that tape? Fuck I can’t even remember now. Mark had that way. When we thought we were listening to the fastest shit around, he’d turn up with something we couldn’t even imagine. Same with the rituals, man. He knew a lot.

Know there’s something evil
Hiding in your mind
Waiting for the moment
To sneak up from behind
- Possessed 1984

We’d be at The Church all the time, man, getting fucked up and practicing our rituals. We spent hours working on that shit. Mark had this crazy ass doctrine that he was always going on about. It was insane, sure, but his philosophy made a lot of sense. It just made sense, man. We’d be out at The Church, right? Black candles burning, or out at that graveyard on River Road drinking. He’d hold court, telling us so much weird shit. I can’t explain it like he could, but basically everything is inverted. The world, life, God, everything. The devil is the true god. Lord of this world, just like Geezer said, man."

Limited to 50 copies and only $7!

http://dynatox.storenvy.com/collections ... remy-shane

Reply to topic