Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
vondskapens_makt
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:59 pm 

www.myspace.com/vesselofbitterness

Acrimonious Vessel is a project which first started off playing depressive drone/doom whose sound could be likened to a mixture of old Earth/Sunn O))) with the depressive edge of Krohm and Abyssmal Sorrow. Recently the project has taken a more Boris-esque approach in the sense that there is a fair amount of genre-hopping with each album (drone/doom, acoustic, ambient, black/doom, drone/ambient, acoustic/doom, etc.).

I have on the page 3 albums up for download (found in my about me on the myspace page), they are:

Joyless Transcendence: Early material, percussionless depressive drone/doom whose sound is in the aforementioned description.

Ethos: Surreal, dreamscape-like "ambience" intended as a soundtrack for psychedelic tripping.

This Cold Existence...: Melancholic, nostalgic acoustic album.

Work has been started on new material alongside a newly recruited drummer and vocalist/keyboardist. It will be called Descend From The Peripheral and is intended as an homage to diSEMBOWELMENT. They mixed old-school death/doom metal? We are doing the same, but with the modern day extremes... You will see when it is released.

Also, a split album will soon be released, featuring: Nyarlathotep, UnderMind, Disparagement, Bloodkitt, and myself.

The eye can outstare neither the sun, nor death... if I sought God it was in delirium and in the delight of temptation.

fetalfeast
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 pm 

I highly recommend this. Very bleak, depressive stuff.

Reply to topic