Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
UnitedStatesBlackMetal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 am 

Greetings Metal Community,

I host a youtube channel dedicated to sharing and promoting USBM artists only! I started uploading videos a little over a year ago and have continued off & on since that time. My taste in music varies from Raw to Atmospheric, Thrash, Speed, Post-, Depressive, etc. forms of Black Metal. 2016 was a really good year a new Modraniht EP came out, Bewitcher had their first full length released, Thangorodrim released his Dungeon Synth album, Fiendlord opened a portal into Lovecrafts world, Cloak released a really cool BM/Rock EP. Music inspired by nature from Crown of Asteria, Deafest, Evergreen Refuge, Twilight Fauna, Circle of Being, etc. There are just too many bands to name in one post.

I could continue on with this post explaining what I do and my tastes in music but instead I'll just leave you with a link to one of my compilation videos I made for Bewitcher, one of my favorites. It's like the Black Metal version of Mötley Crüe's Girls,Girls,Girls as one person so delicately described it:

Bewitcher - Sin is in her Blood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bJAQE4-zT8&t=1s

I use this website for extensive research. It's a great tool. First time post. If you have any USBM you would like to share or want your music on my channel leave a comment or e-mail me at www.unitedstatesblackmetal.com - Thanks and keep the flames burning. \,,/

Reply to topic