Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Post new topic Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Dolf9271986
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:52 am
Posts: 510
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm 
 

Old-school Thrash attack MERCILESS ONSLAUGHT are a great new band from Squamish, B.C. Canada. They are very excited to be recording a demo that is set for release sometime in mid April. They have a rehearsal video up on their myspace, just to give you a taste of the old-school thrash attack MERCILESS ONSLAUGHT soon to come.

http://www.myspace.com/mercilessonslaughtthrash
_________________
www.myspace.com/anddarknessremains - My main project. Slow, heavy Death Metal.

Tea_and_Crumpets wrote:
screamingstatue wrote:
I've always maintained that St Anger is actually a very good song.


ST ANGER ROUNDDD MA NECKKKA. HE NEVA' GETTS RESPECTT!

Top
 Profile  
overkill666
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:29 pm 
 

Man, could their name be any more generic?
_________________
Rough and ready sludge metal from Oklahoma: http://www.facebook.com/lungbuttertulsa

Top
 Profile  
thrashnburn
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm 
 

overkill666 wrote:
Man, could their name be any more generic?


and the name "Sledgehammer Autopsy" isnt generic?

Top
 Profile  
MasticateTheNecro
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Posts: 262
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 pm 
 

thrashnburn wrote:
overkill666 wrote:
Man, could their name be any more generic?


and the name "Sledgehammer Autopsy" isnt generic?
Not hardly as much as Satanic Destroyer ahahahhaa.
_________________
http://thenekrolaef.webs.com

livercage wrote:
..but what did the mind actually mean behind the meaning of pointing out the point...

Top
 Profile  
thrashnburn
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 pm 
 

MasticateTheNecro wrote:
thrashnburn wrote:
overkill666 wrote:
Man, could their name be any more generic?


and the name "Sledgehammer Autopsy" isnt generic?
Not hardly as much as Satanic Destroyer ahahahhaa.


true enough :P
but, im the guitar player of merciless onslaught
what did you think

Top
 Profile  
overkill666
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm 
 

I wasn't insulting your music, and no, it isn't generic.
_________________
Rough and ready sludge metal from Oklahoma: http://www.facebook.com/lungbuttertulsa

Top
 Profile  
MasticateTheNecro
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Posts: 262
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 pm 
 

thrashnburn wrote:
MasticateTheNecro wrote:
thrashnburn wrote:
overkill666 wrote:
Man, could their name be any more generic?


and the name "Sledgehammer Autopsy" isnt generic?
Not hardly as much as Satanic Destroyer ahahahhaa.


true enough :P
but, im the guitar player of merciless onslaught
what did you think
I myself didnt listen, computer's too gay for myspace (or perhaps myspace is too gay for computer?). I was just lol'ing at overkill's old band haha.
_________________
http://thenekrolaef.webs.com

livercage wrote:
..but what did the mind actually mean behind the meaning of pointing out the point...

Top
 Profile  
thrashnburn
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 am 
 

overkill666 wrote:
I wasn't insulting your music, and no, it isn't generic.


i wasnt taking it as an insult to my music,
and thats how most thrash names are. and can probably list quite a few thrash bands that have extremely generic names

Top
 Profile  
Wet Pussy
Waterlogged

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Posts: 4323
Location: Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 am 
 

Both your bands have generic names. Both your bands make good music. :P
_________________
Previously MegaHassan
Paki thvg music, My Extreme Metal/Punk Label

Top
 Profile  
overkill666
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 am 
 

Haha. True, Mr. Hassan, True.
_________________
Rough and ready sludge metal from Oklahoma: http://www.facebook.com/lungbuttertulsa

Top
 Profile  
thrashnburn
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 pm 
 

Wet Pussy wrote:
Both your bands have generic names. Both your bands make good music. :P


haha
then its settled!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group