Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Ruin11thHour
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 pm 

I have been doing some research. Since I have seen kids that are endorsed by companies, like drum companies, I decided on trying to get an endorsment.

This past week, I have been on www.meinlcymbals.com. I read one of their blogs. It was entitled "Endorsment Application." So, I read the blog. I was interested in Meinl Cymbals for Quite some time. They said that you could download the Endorsment Application. Since my computer does not accept downloads, I used the computer I've been using for some years now.

To make a long story short, I printed out the application, and filled it out. Let me not that their were alot of nones in the application. They asked me for some of my work. I made a dvd with drumming on it, so i will mail that when I mail every thing eles. They asked for photos, a personal biography, etc. If I get this done and mail it today, I might have a chance of being endorsed. SOme of my videos, I am currently uploading on Youtube. Go on www.youtube.com/user/MINIWHEAT70 to hear the videos.

Reply to topic