Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
TheLoneForest
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:15 pm 

So, my album was supposed to be released by Black Candles Records. It was supposedly shipped on August 15th. However, I've tried contacting the owner of the label about tracking numbers, something he promised he'd give me. He sees my messages on Facebook, but he then doesn't reply to them. Anyone know how to file a report on a foreign label, if possible?

JohnTheDrummer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:21 pm 

TheLoneForest wrote:
So, my album was supposed to be released by Black Candles Records. It was supposedly shipped on August 15th. However, I've tried contacting the owner of the label about tracking numbers, something he promised he'd give me. He sees my messages on Facebook, but he then doesn't reply to them. Anyone know how to file a report on a foreign label, if possible?

You sure you aren't jumping to conclusions too soon? A lot of those over seas labels can take a bit of time to ship/work with, I know first hand. It IS a bit sketchy that they "see" your message and not respond, but I've had that happen to me numerous times and the label/distro/whatever was just uber busy.

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:32 pm 

Yea what John said. Honestly being over a month and a half late is sadly normal cause shit happens and sometimes the label doesn't feel like hearing about your complaints about shit not getting to you fast enough.

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:33 pm 

If I was you i'd wait till far longer than you already have. and stop bitching and shit talking your label before you basically fuck yourself in the future since they won't want to work with you in the future and no one else will when they hear about how impatient you are.

TheLoneForest
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:24 am 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
If I was you i'd wait till far longer than you already have. and stop bitching and shit talking your label before you basically fuck yourself in the future since they won't want to work with you in the future and no one else will when they hear about how impatient you are.

Just got a message and apparently he stopped talking to me because I was Christian!

BTW. your temper is impatient, just saying.

BlackFlags
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:56 am 

TheLoneForest wrote:

Just got a message and apparently he stopped talking to me because I was Christian!

:lol:

I wouldn't mind hearing your music man. If you ever want anothers thoughts, send me a link in pm. I'll listen to your christian black metal :headbang:

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:30 pm 

You obviously can't comprehend temper/tone on the internet with a collection of words.

so there you go, they aren't a rip off label. You were a christian and didn't want to work with you any further. That's hilarious and pathetic but they could've at least told you that. But like I said, you didn't give it any time and then went off running your mouth like an idiot. Pretty much like with your reply back to me. My response didn't require any reply from you.

JohnTheDrummer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:38 pm 

Where is this label located at, anyway? The only one I can find (well, two, with the same name) are from Brazil. If they're from Europe or somewhere, I know A LOT of those countries still have a deep hatred for Christians, so its really no surprise (and quite funny TBH).

Funeral Frog
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:36 pm 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
You obviously can't comprehend temper/tone on the internet with a collection of words.

so there you go, they aren't a rip off label. You were a christian and didn't want to work with you any further. That's hilarious and pathetic but they could've at least told you that. But like I said, you didn't give it any time and then went off running your mouth like an idiot. Pretty much like with your reply back to me. My response didn't require any reply from you.

This isn't my battle or anything, but surely you recognize that saying he's bitching and shit-talking isn't a good tone in speech or writing. How come every time I see an argument on here, I look to the left and *surprise!* "ShaolinLambKiller" is one half of it?

On topic: Yeah, I can see why it would be annoying to have a date given, only to have the date (and you) ignored...

Wintermute (black metal, death metal, dark ambient)
https://wintermuteband.bandcamp.com/album/wolven

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:56 pm 

Funeral Frog wrote:

This isn't my battle or anything,

quoted the only thing that needs to be repeated. Remember that next time you feel like butting in on something that as you said... aint your battle or anything. Just go back to lurking instead.

Nehebkau
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 am 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
Funeral Frog wrote:

This isn't my battle or anything,

quoted the only thing that needs to be repeated. Remember that next time you feel like butting in on something that as you said... aint your battle or anything. Just go back to lurking instead.

If you don't want people to "butt in" on your battles, perhaps you should take them somewhere else where the rest of us don't have to read through them. Don't air your personal frustration in public and then go "bitching" and "shit talking" when people comment on your outbursts. To be honest, I agree that you come across as rude and arrogant in this thread. That's just my opinion, and I just felt like butting in. I hope it doesn't ruin my entire future to call you out on this, but you're a better judge of that than me. Now I'll go back to lurking.

Syntek
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:23 am 

Funeral Frog wrote:
How come every time I see an argument on here, I look to the left and *surprise!* "ShaolinLambKiller" is one half of it?

Welp, he earnt his title for a reason.

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am 

It's not that I don't want you to butt in cause that's not really an issue to me. But if you don't want to read my responses or what I have to say then maybe you should just not read it. No one is forcing you to read what I say. And I literally don't get where all you less than 50 posts people come out acting like you all have been here for so long that you can vastly sum up the total of my posts. I don't care when you registered because if you have such a low post count it comes that you obviously don't visit the board much at all. It's a blanket statement of plain incorrectness.

I have no concern if I come off rude and arrogant. Also maybe so you will know... I've worked with this particular poster before, and well he is doing the exact same thing he is bitching about the label of doing. Oh so there's some background for you.

But feel free to come and call me out whenever you wish and you'll get the rude and arrogance smashing down on your sad head all the same.

Funeral Frog
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 pm 

Tough guy! And of course, you know that you're just wrong in saying that people with a low post count don't visit the site often. I suppose it's fine if you don't care what people think of you, but I think that people simply aren't fans of seeing perfectly fine threads turned into name-calling and the like. Also, how can you even blame me for butting in, when I'm pretty sure you don't own the label in question, or have any great connection (other than "I worked with him before").

And maybe I will call you out when I see you spreading your crustiness and making us all look bad

EDIT: My supposed "blanket statement of incorrectness" is actually more correct than you think. I didn't say your posts are all arguments, I said all arguments are your posts. It's more correct than your blanket statement, anyways

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 pm 

Actually I can blame you even further since you had no knowledge of anything before. All the more to keep your thoughts to yourself. Also... yea no name calling from me throughout.

And only you make yourself look bad. I don't represent anyone but myself. Kindly just shush further. ;)

Funeral Frog
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:44 pm 

;)

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:11 pm 

:thumbsup:

BlackFlags
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:53 pm 

ITT:

Reply to topic