Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Edelmar
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:41 am 

Hello everybody!

Though I have used the website for a long time to view some informations and lyrics regarding several bands, I have never posted on the forum before, so please, pardon me if I make any mystake in advance (Though if you tell me if I made some, I'll be more than happy to correct it right away!).

The fact is I'm on quest, and I have decided to post here in order to get a bit of a help. Indeed, I'm a violonist and it's been a long time I'm trying to get my hands on the sheet of "La Dryade" from Gris. Considering the beauty of the song, I realise that I must not be the only one looking for it and trying to play it. So the question being, does any of you know where I could find it ? I have tried to play it without it, but it did not turn out to be a great success, to be purely honest.
I have tried a few searches on the forum and on google but the subject did not seem to pop up (Or I did it the wrong way and if I missed something, my apologies).

So, does any one have any idea where I could get my hands on this violin sheet ? Or even the piano sheet (as the violin appears sometimes on this one too)?

Reply to topic