Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
smartmsltd06
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 am 

Hi there, We are a wholesaler/exporter in the dealing with all major name brands of mobile phones,Apple I phones,Lap Tops,Games,Htc Phones,Apple i pods,I-mate Phones,camcorder & Cameras,Televisions,Pioneers & Cdj Mixers and the Newest items, and much more.

ORDER DETAILS BELOW:

Store Promotional Sales Offer = Buy 3 Units And Get 1 Unit FREE

Minimum Order : 5units
Shipping From : FedEx ,DHL, EMS and UPS.
Delivery Time : 2 -3 Business working days.

Additionally,we maintains sales force in different countries. With long time continuous marketing and sales experience,we sell products that provide the ultimate in high-performance features at highly competitive prices.

Buyers should contact us through these e-mail address:

E-MAILS:
-------
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Skype ID : smartms0
MSN Chat : [email protected]

We also offer both wholesale and retail business services at affordable and negotiable prices for our precious customer's globally.

Thank you for your patronage and likewise,we offer our cooperation in any way that will make your sales of our product even further.

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 am 

Dude, this is a Metal forum; what are you doing here selling phones? Unless you're selling/trading rare vinyl and/or CD's, or anything metal related I don't think many people will be interested. Maybe try this link: www.ebay.com
Good transactions/trades/buys with: Pestbeule (2x), Leizla (2x), Velvet_Creation, Lauben, dcd666, Dolor666, Luror, schsid, kkrrizzzzz, sadlegend, DOM_fecifectum, hewhay, Phallelujah, MalignantThrone, Greyskys, obscure plasma.

Mantis44
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 pm 

Winterkald wrote:
Dude, this is a Metal forum; what are you doing here selling phones? Unless you're selling/trading rare vinyl and/or CD's, or anything metal related I don't think many people will be interested. Maybe try this link: www.ebay.com

He's one of the many spammers that always post these shitty topics on this board, so I wouldn't bother replying to him or the countless others that do the same.

Reply to topic