Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Madcow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 am 

my message (asking him whats going on) send to him was not in my outbox anymore so he read the message,
so he's still alive and checking things out here ...
Any more news ??

blashyrkh66
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:43 pm 

Yes, he read my message also. Have heard nothing. Lowest of the low to rip off members of the same community.

Turboeye, I am not accusing you of being a rip-off at all, but if you have connections to this guy as has been stated, help us out. You are on this board selling shirts and trading a lot and are a part of this community, so you should help out all the other members who have been ripped off.

Madcow wrote:
my message (asking him whats going on) send to him was not in my outbox anymore so he read the message,
Any more news ??

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:52 am 

blashyrkh66 wrote:
Yes, he read my message also. Have heard nothing. Lowest of the low to rip off members of the same community.

Turboeye, I am not accusing you of being a rip-off at all, but if you have connections to this guy as has been stated, help us out. You are on this board selling shirts and trading a lot and are a part of this community, so you should help out all the other members who have been ripped off.

Madcow wrote:
Any more news ??

i'm not connected with azrahell and i'm only trading on my own .
philippines is composed of 7,107 islands and considered not a small country.

CDS- http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 692#795692
TSHIRTS http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=60441
REFERENCES http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 78&start=0

Kryth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:28 am 

One more loser here. Lost 6 cd's to this fucking scum!

GroanofWind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:45 pm 

benn ripped off too

saxon1500
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:48 am 

Add Uncle Sax to the list. He stole Panic, Iron Maiden, Stryper, and 2cd Vio-lence [re-issue, thankfully].

So none of our friends in the Philippines knows this ass-munch?

blashyrkh66
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 am 

Anyone heard from this rip off yet?

BondageBoy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:37 pm 

Is it possible he moved to Indonesia?
As far as I can tell that is whats written on his MySpace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =145746329

Any news so far?

Gasto_Nefasto
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 am 

It seems this guy is back and preying on self confessed newbies.

I recently posted my trade and wants list, and of the 5 albums on my wants this guy had 3 of them, bit convinient no?. We arranged to trade and he advised we could send the packages simultaneously on an agreed date.

I did a bit of research and saw a lot of people complaining about this guy and deals done with the Philippines. I advised him I was still willing to trade but only on the basis that he sends the discs first and once received I would send mine.

That was the last I heard from him, he may be genuine with some unfortunate deals but untill I hear something back i would recommend to be cautious when dealing with this guy.

If he does get back to me I will let you know

Gasto_Nefasto
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 am 

It seems this guy is back and preying on self confessed newbies.

I recently posted my trade and wants list, and of the 5 albums on my wants this guy had 3 of them, bit convinient no?. We arranged to trade and he advised we could send the packages simultaneously on an agreed date.

I did a bit of research and saw a lot of people complaining about this guy and deals done with the Philippines. I advised him I was still willing to trade but only on the basis that he sends the discs first and once received I would send mine.

That was the last I heard from him, he may be genuine with some unfortunate deals but untill I hear something back i would recommend to be cautious when dealing with this guy.

If he does get back to me I will let you know

MFH
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:49 pm 

Hm, I actually was going to do a trade with azrahell but when I read this topic I think I'll just cancel it.

so, for those who don't receive any messages from him, I received one today with the following (02 Apr 2009 05:01)

Quote:
Yes,it has slip case...
Here's my address;

J.FERANDOS
1850 2ND CRUMB ST.,
DIGOS CITY 8002
PHILIPPINES

Let me know if you already send your part...
Send me also your address..
By the way,I will include some Machine Head poster and stickers for free..
Keep in touch...

spermicide
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:24 pm 

Thergodrone wrote:
Wow, it seems like we should go for a trip to Philippines with some knuckle dusters...

LOL. I was just curious,is it that difficult to get metal cds within the Phillipines? I mean do they lack cd stores. The other thing that gave me this impression was this Phillipino trader guy who wanted my Judas Priest"painkiller". I mean thats a pretty popular disc,probably not too difficult to get even in a foreign country.

MFH
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:36 am 

so, any updates? he wrote me and asked if I envelopped the CDs and I wrote him my addres, so lets see if I'm going to receive any package from him.

Did anyone of you send him the following CDs:

Machine Head-Burning Red /w Slipcase
Necrophagist-Onset... First Press

??

orionmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 pm 

bump this for all to see. Anyone intending to trade with this lowlife should force him to send first or not trade. A trade isn't worth losing shit for.

FiringUpHell
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am 

I'm just bumping this to remind everyone about this piece of shit. He might still be roaming around, so beware!

Metal_Fayyaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 am 

WASPcollector wrote:
Aoc wrote:
Yea, thats him, he apparently lives in Indonesia which borders Philippines or lied about it. I got this from a source of another post about ripoffs which matched his address.

Can you please post a link or something to that post? To me this seems unlikely as this guy has Azrahell mentioned as a rip off on his My Space profile (could be fake of course so noone will believe it's the same person). He also seems to be listening to more underground grindcore kind of stuff. Just want to clear things up as it wouldn't be nice to hang out an innocent person.

yeah i know the guy on the Myspace profile... I've been traded with him for few times, his name is Heru from Indonesia, also the same country as I am, I can assure you guys that Heru is not the guy that Phillipino rip-off, there's had been some misleading information on this matters.

Last edited by Metal_Fayyaz on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madcow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:59 am 

He is,
because he's still reading the pm's i send him/her.
He could also have made a new account with a new nickname ...

FiringUpHell wrote:
I'm just bumping this to remind everyone about this piece of shit. He might still be roaming around, so beware!

blashyrkh66
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 am 

This person is a ripoff, still owes me tons of stuff - DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS RIP OFF. You may be the lucky one who gets a trade done just so they can build their reputation again, but if you are sending rare or good stuff, you WILL get ripped off. By the way Azarahell if you are reading (and you are, you are on the board still)- send me my 7 CD's and two shirts or send my stuff back!!!!!

kampfplatz666
Sturmbannführer Borat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 am 

That philipinian bastard is a Bernard Madox of the metal underground circles!
Three pages of rip-off activity!

mutilateddevourment
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:51 am 

yeah i know the guy on the Myspace profile... I've been traded with him for few times, his name is Heru from Indonesia, also the same country as I am, I can assure you guys that Heru is not the guy that Phillipino rip-off, there's had been some misleading information on this matters.[/quote]

I know Heru (Noise Abuse) records, too, and this guy is certainly a reliable trader. I agree with Fayyaz, that there is a mismatch here led by the googling.

This Azrahell guy ([email protected]) emailed me his LP list 3-4 days back (his email just popped in my inbox all of a sudden), and I responded to trade my multiple CDs with his LPs. After the deal had been sorted out (yesterday), I asked him for his trading reference after had given mine. I also asked where he's from. From that time onwards, I haven't got any further reply from him, even though during the deal sorting out, he seemed to be responding to emails very promptly.

Today, I searched on FB using his email address, and found this http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000630716146
Realizing that he's a Filipino, I started to have my own doubts (on top of his sudden silence), and searched this forum for this guy's info. What a good thing that I'm reading all of this.

ps. To megatherion76 and toto_death, please, no offense meant at the slightest and tiny bit to you guys being Filipinos. I've done my trades with these 2 guys, and they are certainly reliable traders.

As such, I won't send my part of the trade until I've got his.
Not sure neither if I will be receiving any further reply from him anyway.

To all the guys that have been ripped off by this Azrahell dude, I'm sorry for you guys.
All the best in your future deals!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3