Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SacrifyX87
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:02 am 

I'm desperately looking for full DVD-R/VHS copies of MTV's Metal Hammer episodes (with The Bailey Brothers hosting), and SKY Channel's Monsters Of Rock (with Mick Wall hosting, or any pre-Mick Wall hosts). I'm also looking for anything that I can find from early (1985-1992) Europe's SUPER Channel.
I have plenty to trade, I've got a huge trade list, I've been collecting since 2004.
I would like to have some complete shows with commercials intact, but if there are no commercials it's fine, as long as all the music videos & interviews are intact. It's very difficult to find these shows. I already have the 11 DVD's that were uploaded online, so apparently I don't need those. I need some complete shows.
PLEASE, absolutely no youtube quality video at all. I have no use for youtube quality junk. I would prefer if everything was recorded with a standalone DVD Recorder (all of my DVD-R's are recorded with a standalone DVD Recorder, and I like the quality of it, especially in XP Mode/HQ Mode/Highest Quality Mode).
I would prefer if you actually had these on VHS, so they can be recorded SP Mode (2-Hour Mode)/XP Mode (1-Hour Mode) on DVD-R, because there are too many people choosing to record this stuff in LP Mode, and LP looks absolutely terrible, too pixelated and not worth watching.
If you have any SKY Monsters Of Rock/MTV's Metal Hammer/SUPER stuff, please contact me at: EvilDeadRules99@Hotmail.com
Thanks!

Reply to topic