Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SacrifyX87
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:49 am 

Hi,
I am DESPERATELY DESPERATELY searching for full episodes of VH1's Forever Wild with Sebastian Bach hosting, the episodes that aired on VH1 around 2001 through 2004.
Not the official DVD that is available anywhere.
I've been looking for this for years, and a lot of people have the episodes on their old trade lists, but none of these people seem to be trading anymore.

I have a huge list of rare DVD-R's, lots of obscure movies, TV airings, high quality Headbangers Ball episodes from all over the world, I have a lot of rare metal shows from Japan, Germany, Poland and Canada (huge collection of MuchMusic's Power Hour from '87 to '92, then Power 30 from '92 to '96).
I have THOUSANDS of music videos. I've got most of the metal videos that aired during the MTV2 A to Z marathon in 2000.
I'm willing to trade 2 DVD's for 1, I'm that desperate. I've searched absolutely everywhere. I'm sure someone out there recorded this show complete with all the videos and commercials.

I'm really hoping to find someone who actually taped Forever Wild with the original commercials and music videos. I did find a couple people who had the show, but they chopped out all the music videos, and I really would like to have the music videos included.

I only have one full episode with all the music videos and commercials, the episode with Rob Halford in the studio.
If you have any full episodes, PLEASE email me at: [email protected]

I'm also trying to find someone who recorded VH1's Supergroup (2006) with the commercials intact.
I have all 7 episodes of that, including the Post-Show, but the commercials are missing.
It's just a preference to have the show complete with the commercials.
Please email me if you have either of these and I'll send you my list.
Please, no .avi or compressed quality stuff, I'm only looking for DVD-R or original VHS tapes.
P.S., I will trade 3 DVD's for every 1 VHS (as long as it's the original 1st gen VHS).

Thanks!

Reply to topic