Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Darkes7_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 pm 

Just wanted to ask, I considered creating a second account and leaving this out altogether (the main reason being that I hate this nickname and want to get rid of it everywhere I can, and I don't have much to lose anyway), but the only concern I had are the reviews. I want to have them listed under my next account which I'd actually use so I'd delete them on this one and re-add on the other, but I'm afraid that a moderator/administrator/something could think that it's just plagiarism and it's some guy ripping reviews off this account. Would just adding "inactive account, now writing as blablabla" on this account be enough? Or I need something better?

(I wouldn't even re-add all of these reviews, as half of them suck and I want to re-write them.)

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:46 am 

Delete them now, resubmit later, do whatever you want, no one will stop you.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 am 

Mention something about it on the new profile, and you shouldn't have any problems, beyond the possibility that some of the reviews might be rejected (for standard, non-plagiarism related reasons) on the resubmit, depending on how old/good they are.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

Reply to topic