Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
todesengel89
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 pm 

Hi, I submitted a review for the above-mentioned album but it got rejected with the following reason:

Quote:
The album has not been released yet, and we have a policy against approving reviews based on leaks. You may well possess an official promo copy, but to avoid reviewing incomplete versions, we must enforce the policy on all reviews submitted before the release date. See the related thread on the MA forum:

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=37594

Please wait until the album has been officially released, hear the finished product and edit your review accordingly.

But the album is already released according to Xtreem music, here's the URL to the album on their mailorder catalogue: Linky

Please advice, thank you!
Heavy Metal Tribune #007 feat. Paradise Lost, Rogga Johansson, Riti Occulti, Antin Graham & Nepente!

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 pm 

Yea I was actually going to post something about this too. I submitted a review for Nekromantheon's Divinity of Death and it got rejected, but it's been out since February.

Obligatory Last FM Link

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm 

There appears to have been some kind of misunderstanding. According to the check I've done, the thread's titular album has been available for some time now. Incidentally, when you wish to prove to us that we've made a mistake of this type, it is best to link directly to the source (in this case, Regimental Records) if possible, rather than to an unaffiliated distributor. There have been a few unusual conflicts in the past, involving places selling albums before they were officially "supposed to."

According to MA's current information, the Nekromantheon album has been available not since February, but since sometime last year. While the relevant label's somewhat tacky website is not forthcoming with any information about the actual release date, it nevertheless does appear to be currently available from them as an LP.

I can give no explanation as to how these albums might have been parsed as currently being unreleased, but both of you should be able to have the reviews added, barring other obstacles to their acceptance (content/formatting issues, etc.). I apologize for the inconvenience.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:28 pm 

Hey no problem at all, I just noticed todesengel89 ran into the same problem I did and thought I'd post about. Thanks for letting us know. I'll go ahead and resubmit the review

Obligatory Last FM Link

todesengel89
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm 

no worries, was just wondering about it! Thanks for the clarification!
Heavy Metal Tribune #007 feat. Paradise Lost, Rogga Johansson, Riti Occulti, Antin Graham & Nepente!

Bukkake
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:35 am 

The album is most definitely released. I got the CD in the mail a few weeks ago.

Reply to topic