Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Alal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:42 am 

Here is the "fusion" of two great figures of the Lustiânia Black horde, no doubt with great impact!

We all know what Irae means in Portugal. With Vulturius you never would be disappointed.

Velório is a one man project by ex. Corpus Christii Angel-o, that already had makes his presence on the album compilation "Lusitânia Dark Hordes II" with the song "Rite of the black lord" released in 2010. We could say that this is Velório´s first stable release.

The split opens with "Unholy grace" with a mass intro which remembered me of Bathory´s "Storm of Damnation" from the 1984 album; he also uses a sinister toccata organ piece to enforce the feeling. It follows with a big explosion of aggressive, dark guitar riffs with an apocalyptic voice, a true ear catcher.
The second song "Burying the dead" is more orthodox and with more anger, which will take you to darkness. "The widow´s son" is quicker and colder. Then we have the song "Logaeth" on which Velório ends his dark message, it´s full of intensity and hate.
Now we go to the second part which has six songs of Irae. I will talk about some of them. "prime evil black metal" is a song where Satan, Blood and fire are an important part with a mixing of misanthropy. "Fatima in ruinas" is for me personally the best song on this split. This song is played in live shows oftentimes. Vulturius shows here his hate against Christianity and "holly" bitch Mary of Fatima.

"Pelo corno de satanás" is dark, quick and aggressive.....all that needs to send darkness. The split ends with "Bestial molester" with depravity of mass destruction.
Velório is a promising black metal project that surely we will hear about it in the future
“Deceiver´s Light” is a great release that i recommend to everyone that hates humanity and loves pure, cold black metal!

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:57 am 

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16487

Last.fm | Discogs | musik-sammler.de

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.