Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Nattestid777
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:28 pm 

Hello...
The 3rd of March I submitted a review about the "Nattsvargr" 's album "Vinterblod".
It still is on "pending" state, and I would like to know when you will accept and publish it, or if you will reject it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE ATTENTION.

Nattestid

Zodijackyl
Lazy Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:38 pm 

There's a sticky in the reviews forum that covers this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44482

failsafeman wrote:
Also, if your review hasn't been accepted or rejected yet, do not complain about it here, or anywhere for that matter. The review queue sometimes gets very full, and takes time and effort to work through. Most mods have multiple duties (I do forums and the review queue, for example) and there aren't a lot of us to begin with, so don't get impatient. Remember, none of us are paid, we all have lives outside of the internet, so just relax. It's not as if there's a race, and even if there were, reviews show up on the site based on their submission date, not their acceptance date. Now, it does happen sometimes that the email notifications are messed up and don't get sent out, so if it has been a while and you want to make sure your review is still in the queue (which you will want to do anyway before asking about it here), go to "My Reviews" to see its status. If it's written "rejected" in red, click it to see the rejection reason. Anyway, on to the rejections!

Reviews can take a while to approve, even mine often sit there for a while because reading through reviews to approve them is time consuming for the people who do it. If you're interested in talking about reviews, I recommend checking the review forum, consider asking for some feedback on your writing as everyone from beginners to veterans can use some input and constructive criticism from time to time.

Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm 

Well, sorry, the queue is quite full these days as I'm quite busy and the other mods are too. We tackled the band queue last week (more important) and we'll work on the review queue soon.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS SITUATION. :-D

Reply to topic