Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Of_This_Night36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am 

I have a (fan) Facebook group for a band. Some of the band members know about this group and actually belong to it and participate in it. If I can convince one or two to accept the "Admin" position for the group, it would become an official group, no?

If this happens, would a link like this be worth adding to an Official section of a band's page on Metal Archives?

I ask because I know people generally don't frown upon links to official band *pages* here, but pages on Facebook aren't quite the same as groups.
Annihilated Pentagram Productions - Kvlt unblack for dark hearts and the left-hand path, not the saved (Luke 5:32). Several releases are free download.
Christ is Lord, there is no other. 2 Peter 3:9, John 14:1-3, Revelation 20:10, Revelation 22:20

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 am 

Uh, I guess it's okay?

By the way, your sig is a total eyesore. Please change it to something more sober or I'll just remove it altogether.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Of_This_Night36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:08 am 

Well that's not very nice. I happen to like the starry appearance of my sig, and nobody complained before, sorry I enjoy having color in my life and that it's displeasing to you.

Adding the link in the next few days, probably.
Annihilated Pentagram Productions - Kvlt unblack for dark hearts and the left-hand path, not the saved (Luke 5:32). Several releases are free download.
Christ is Lord, there is no other. 2 Peter 3:9, John 14:1-3, Revelation 20:10, Revelation 22:20

Alhadis
Madder Max

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:16 am 

Of_This_Night36, that was a direct order, not a suggestion. If you won't remove it, then I'm sure the co-owner of the site you're addressing will be happy to herself...

Of_This_Night36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am 

Take it easy, I changed it. Direct order, what is this, the military? For fuck sake, it's color, it's not going to kill you.

Have fun avoiding the color spectrum on the physical plane. I'm going back to a website where I achieved mod status while having not only color in my sig, but color in my avatar, too. The scandal!

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:48 am 

Stop your whining, damnit.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Alhadis
Madder Max

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 am 

Seriously, are the colours of your signature that important? :lol: And it's not just the colour that made it hideous, but just the fact it's ASCII art... :rolleyes:

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.