Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
danycrusher
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm 

Well I'm here just to complain, first of all you are my main source of research on Internet and I admire your work so much. But your criterion for what could be posted on a review is just NONSENSE. I write for two years for an important Aussie site, have reviewed more than 100 bands since 2009, have interviewed artists such as BURZUM (check out in his OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/2012_ ... fuck.shtml )
Also, I have interviewed bands such Cryptosy, Master, and have my reviews of bands such BORKNAGAR featuring on their official page, and when I write something for your site do you dare to say I'm an amateur????
Honestly, the reviewers of you site are mongoloid 16-year-olds who think they are true enough to beat a guy who is 20 + years in the heavy metal game.
Apart of this, everything is perfect, keep the good work, I'm a great fan.
Your reviews are retard, that's it.

Just letting off some steam, I hope you understand and put PROFESSIONAL writers to judge what is wrong and to explain the points without beating around the bush to your loyal followers.

The reason I was writing was just to spread the word of my own work. I don't judge myself the king of metal, but as everyone else, I'd like to be read. I'll search and FIND other sources to spread the word of my work.
Stay in the game, long live Metal as Fuck!

ATT

Daniel Death

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 pm 

1) Thanks for the kind comments, I'm sure it's appreciated.

2) Yes, all our reviewers are 16 years old dumbasses, in fact we groom 12 years old to become our reviewers.

3) The reviews on the site don't have the pretension to be professional, it's not written anywhere anyway. But that doesn't mean that we don't have standards (I discussed with the mod who rejected your reviews, he told me your grammar wasn't acceptable and I believe him based on your post). I'm sorry, but if your English (or the content of your reviews) doesn't fit our standards, it's just too bad. You can still consider your job to be excellent, we won't. You can choose to improve them though (we have a workshop). A name like Daniel Death doesn't scream professionalism to me anyway.

4) Nobody cares about your past in the metal community or if you did an interview with Burzum or Lady Gaga. We judge reviews for what they are in total objectivity. We don't care if you're a 45 metal warrior who've seen Black Sabbath with Tony Martin.

5) Yeah, go post your reviews elsewhere if you're not humble enough to accept our rules and guidelines.

Good evening.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.