Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
doomster999
Keeper of the Dreary Realm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:27 am 

Hello guys :) I submitted Bevar Sea earlier & due to the album's pre-order state it was rejected by Mr. Azmodes as shown on submission history here. But I just saw it's added on website by another user named The_Black_Priest & was approved by the same administrator who rejected my entry (I respect his earlier decision as it breached the site rules of 'no physical release', but the later decision is ridiculous, he could've at least notified The Black Priest that it was already added on the website) http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Bev ... 3540352985. I believe my submission was more complete. Moreover, the album is still not launched, it'll be launched tonight (IST), while now is evening & everyone who pre-ordered will get it on 30th october for further info. Thoughts? :???:

My previous thread regarding Bevar Sea
Infact I use to have a relly hot friend from there but unfurtunetly the last party we have I was really wasted and grab her ass and it cause a huge problem. Her dad (that is a marine) wants to ripp my nuts... thinks are not the same...

Last.fm

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am 

The album's official release is October 19th, i.e. today, if I'm not mistaken. You submitted them on October 17th, so I rejected it as a pre-mature submission. The_Black_Priest (re-)submitted it today with all the necessary info contained. So I approved his submission. Your entry wasn't in the queue at the time.

Feel free to report any additions/mistakes for his entry (for which -if valid- you'll receive points), but for me it's a pretty clear case.

doomster999

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 am 

Don't you think my submission was more complete? I added lyrics for all the songs, moreover the accurate line-up & artwork. Anyway, I won't like to add any further info to his submission after creating a complete entry myself. I feel very discouraged here. :(
Infact I use to have a relly hot friend from there but unfurtunetly the last party we have I was really wasted and grab her ass and it cause a huge problem. Her dad (that is a marine) wants to ripp my nuts... thinks are not the same...

Last.fm

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 am 

doomster999 wrote:
Don't you think my submission was more complete? I added lyrics for all the songs, moreover the accurate artwork. Anyway, I won't like to add any further info to his submission after creating a complete entry. I feel very discouraged here. :(

Maybe it was, I didn't check. But the point is that you submitted it before the release date of the album, which means that the band didn't have a physical release at that time. The_Black_Priest initially submitted on October 17th as well, and I rejected this first submission too. Today he resubmitted and I approved it. Let me repeat, your submission wasn't in the queue at that time. It's a case of first-come, first-served. If yours had been in the queue too and it had been the more complete one, I would have chosen yours, yeah. Even if he had resubmitted, say, an hour before you.

I do understand your frustration, but, sorry if this sounds callous, don't expect us to wait for you to resubmit. These things are bound to happen with some bands, especially more anticipated ones and we can't always satisfy everyone. However, we try to be fair, but always in accordance with our set of rules.

doomster999

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 am 

I understand, anyway could you please check my review for the comeback AiC album when you're free of course. :)

Last.fm

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 am 

I don't usually work on the review queue, but in any case, please don't ask us to check certain reviews. That's a sure way to make it take even longer. It will be dealt with eventually.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.