Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Lord Niklaus
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:28 am 
 

I know we've already talked about it before, but I want to talk about the parody-metal band Gli Atroci. Well, they released three albums; while the second one contains a great part of not-metal songs, the first and the third (but mainly the first) are widely composed by metal songs, with (someway like Nanowar ahah), with a couple of songs of other genres. More likely to Buckethead, or Sharky Sharky (not all of their releases are metal), i think in my modest opinion that they should be added. I apologize if i ask you to re-consider the band, but i think that they should be added :) i link here the third album, but i suggest also the first! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7NJfYZ ... BAE990FC8A

Top
 Profile  
FrancisMetal77
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 am
Posts: 1
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:28 am 
 

Hi, first of all I apologize for my bad English, but I didn't understand why Buffalo Grillz, death/grind from Italy, were rejected: they aren't metal enough, or their releases aren't valid? Because now there are some physical releases:

http://www.amazon.it/Grind-Gala/dp/B008YK2UN8
http://subsoundrecords.bigcartel.com/pr ... iminale-cd

I apologize, if I perhaps misunderstood your rules because I cannot speak English very well.

Thank you for your help.

Bye.

Top
 Profile  
Neuthrone
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 11:42 am
Posts: 14
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 am 
 

Dear Moderators of Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives,


I still don't get why Diabolus Incarnate was disaccepted!!!!!!!!!! They're credible enough to be a metal band as it says when they were not ACCEPTED!!!! Sorry if I'm angry about this but there is a credible enough release here for the band to be accepted right away, and to not be criticized because they're isn't a VALID OR PHYSICAL RELEASE because you couldn't listen to one track on REVERBNATION!!!!!!!! Moderators please just accept the band or tell me how to edit the release to digital, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!


Sincerely Yours,

Neuthrone

Top
 Profile  
PDS
The Young One

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 625
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 am 
 

Neuthrone wrote:
Dear Moderators of Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives,


I still don't get why Diabolus Incarnate was disaccepted!!!!!!!!!! They're credible enough to be a metal band as it says when they were not ACCEPTED!!!! Sorry if I'm angry about this but there is a credible enough release here for the band to be accepted right away, and to not be criticized because they're isn't a VALID OR PHYSICAL RELEASE because you couldn't listen to one track on REVERBNATION!!!!!!!! Moderators please just accept the band or tell me how to edit the release to digital, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!


Sincerely Yours,

Neuthrone



Dude, did you even read the rejection report with the soecial custom message? The mod who rejected your band submission listened to the song on reverbnation but you didnt bring any link to the submission notes that proved that this full length album is legally distributed digitally. Just linking a song onreverbnation isn't enough.
_________________
DarknessCrave wrote:
Since Danzig, Doyle, Jerry and Dr. Chud have their metal bands added in this page, is there any possibility on add Misfits as side project?

Top
 Profile  
theunrelentingattack
Not yet ready for a custom title

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 pm
Posts: 748
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:02 pm 
 

No, no - there's a second rejection that for some reason isn't showing up in the queue at this point. It's not about listening to one track, it's about not listening to one track. The proof given was that the entire album was available for download on Reverbnation and Facebook and that's not true. "Phantom of the Opera" - one of the tracks on the album, isn't available for download. There has been ZERO proof given that the entire record does exist as a download in any form. If you're saying there's a full album - but you can't get the one track anywhere - then the record doesn't really exist.

I will be happy to accept the band if a link can be provided to a non-file sharing site where a user can download or purchase the WHOLE record, not all but one track. If that can't be provided then it's not going to get accepted as there's no valid release. And really, that's the end of the conversation.
_________________
In a recent review: "I didn't expect any "new" record by any "new" band to blow me like this."

Top
 Profile  
PDS
The Young One

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 625
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 pm 
 

Gah, fuck, thats my bad.
_________________
DarknessCrave wrote:
Since Danzig, Doyle, Jerry and Dr. Chud have their metal bands added in this page, is there any possibility on add Misfits as side project?

Top
 Profile  
RazorDick
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Posts: 133
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:16 pm 
 

I had previously submitted Evil Spirits but was told it wasn't convincing enough due to the quality of the recording. I since then got two more cassette tapes. I have b2b checking my Mediafire account to check if any of the links I providedhad been downloaded and I got the rejection email today so I checked again and it shows zero downloads.
Evil Spirits: http://www.mediafire.com/?jhoknqalwkzqqqy
Excerpts from Branch Ranch Session: http://www.mediafire.com/?vua5kza9kiv19wu (I think I got a faulty tape, cause it cuts off suddenly and I listened to the tape all the way and on the other aside too)

Top
 Profile  
Neuthrone
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 11:42 am
Posts: 14
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 am 
 

PDS wrote:
Neuthrone wrote:
Dear Moderators of Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives,


I still don't get why Diabolus Incarnate was disaccepted!!!!!!!!!! They're credible enough to be a metal band as it says when they were not ACCEPTED!!!! Sorry if I'm angry about this but there is a credible enough release here for the band to be accepted right away, and to not be criticized because they're isn't a VALID OR PHYSICAL RELEASE because you couldn't listen to one track on REVERBNATION!!!!!!!! Moderators please just accept the band or tell me how to edit the release to digital, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!


Sincerely Yours,

Neuthrone



Dude, did you even read the rejection report with the soecial custom message? The mod who rejected your band submission listened to the song on reverbnation but you didnt bring any link to the submission notes that proved that this full length album is legally distributed digitally. Just linking a song onreverbnation isn't enough.


Thank you!!!! It was a demo called "Shadows Fall" the album hasn't been released yet, I'll correct it right away!!!!!

Top
 Profile  
theunrelentingattack
Not yet ready for a custom title

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 pm
Posts: 748
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:15 pm 
 

^ so to recap here. You resubmitted the band saying the demo is out but didn't add it to the submission so therefore we have no clue what's on it or any proof that it too is available, you say the album hasn't been released yet but you've submitted it three times with a release year of 2013 and the missing track "Phantom of the Opera" is now no longer listed in the submission even though it was part of the track list in your first two submissions.
_________________
In a recent review: "I didn't expect any "new" record by any "new" band to blow me like this."

Top
 Profile  
Neuthrone
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 11:42 am
Posts: 14
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:48 pm 
 

theunrelentingattack wrote:
^ so to recap here. You resubmitted the band saying the demo is out but didn't add it to the submission so therefore we have no clue what's on it or any proof that it too is available, you say the album hasn't been released yet but you've submitted it three times with a release year of 2013 and the missing track "Phantom of the Opera" is now no longer listed in the submission even though it was part of the track list in your first two submissions.


Yeah, pretty much!!!! I know the band exists and in an interview they said that released an album called "Infernal Flames" but didn't give any proof to how it would be released, either physical or digital, so I just listed it as digital because it appears on websites most often. Just hope they get accepted, Diabolus Incarnate deserves it!!!! :)

Top
 Profile  
wrest
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:57 pm
Posts: 6
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 pm 
 

...


Last edited by wrest on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
wrest
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:57 pm
Posts: 6
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 pm 
 

Is this not a metal archive site? ...So if there are metal parts at all ...the band is on here correct? There are so many doom, goth and ambient bands on here with absolutely no metal parts whatsoever. Some just instrumental. Taurus has painful screams, death roars (vox), detuned distorted guitar parts with weird timings and scales, parts with double bass....what would you categorize this as then? I'm curious. Did you actually listen to the whole record?

Top
 Profile  
CardOfDoom
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 7
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 pm 
 

A question about the United States band Botanist. Its music may be a little unusual, but I would certainly call it metal, and it is widely considered to be black metal. It has over seven physical releases as of now, so why has it been blacklisted?

Top
 Profile  
PDS
The Young One

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 625
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 am 
 

wrest wrote:
Is this not a metal archive site? ...So if there are metal parts at all ...the band is on here correct? There are so many doom, goth and ambient bands on here with absolutely no metal parts whatsoever. Some just instrumental. Taurus has painful screams, death roars (vox), detuned distorted guitar parts with weird timings and scales, parts with double bass....what would you categorize this as then? I'm curious. Did you actually listen to the whole record?


I can't say for the other guys, but I did listen through the entire album. Most of it wasn't metal. Most if the guitar parts are more in the range of a sort mix of sludgy post-rock and simplistic prog-structured notes. But even if th guitar parts were metal, the band still wouldn't be accept due to the majority of the album being ambient/drone. If we go by that, 1/3 of the album would be metal. The longer tracks, tracks 3 and 4 are mostly ambient/drone with the final track being just ambient/drone. Unfortunely, the guitar parts aren't metal.

Sorry mate.
_________________
DarknessCrave wrote:
Since Danzig, Doyle, Jerry and Dr. Chud have their metal bands added in this page, is there any possibility on add Misfits as side project?

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:45 am 
 

CardOfDoom wrote:
A question about the United States band Botanist. Its music may be a little unusual, but I would certainly call it metal, and it is widely considered to be black metal. It has over seven physical releases as of now, so why has it been blacklisted?


It isn't metal. Blacklist note cites a stronger leaning towards experimental distinctions.
_________________
Passive-aggressive complainee wrote:
Communicating exclusively in gifs makes you the most annoying mod ever

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
CardOfDoom
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am
Posts: 7
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 am 
 

Okay, I can see that.

Top
 Profile  
YourGodIsDead
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:28 pm
Posts: 2
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:32 pm 
 

I see a lot of posts referring to "The Blacklist" but I can't seem to find it anywhere on here. Can someone provide a link to it? It would be handy to be able to easily consult the list of bands that have already been deemed "not metal enough" for this page. Thanks

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:54 pm 
 

The Blacklist is clearance level 666, I'm afraid. If you try to submit a band Avenged Sevenfold, the site will tell you that they are blacklisted though.
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
YourGodIsDead
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:28 pm
Posts: 2
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:07 pm 
 

I see, although I find it kinda odd that you guys wouldn't want to make that list a pinned thread so it's easy for people to know what has already been blacklisted.

Top
 Profile  
PDS
The Young One

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 625
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 pm 
 

Trust me, if the blacklist was released to the public, nothing will change.
_________________
DarknessCrave wrote:
Since Danzig, Doyle, Jerry and Dr. Chud have their metal bands added in this page, is there any possibility on add Misfits as side project?

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 6096
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:27 pm 
 

There is no practical reason to make it public, all it would achieve is people whining about this or that entry even more than as it is. If you try to submit a blacklisted band, you'll be informed by an orange warning box immediately. So you can easily find out if a certain band is on it or not, before you put any work into your draft. Very simple.
_________________
Junge.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
Mythics
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 335
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm 
 

Hello,

My submission for the band 'Stoft' (United Kingdom) was rejected due to lack of proof of their existence in any way or (physical) form outside of the personal tape-rip I sent with. So, here are two pictures of the tape release itself. Tape was mainly spread through the person behind UK band "Forest Grave", as the member behind Stoft is a friend of him.

Image

Image

Is this enough proof to re-submit the project? : )

Kind regards,

Jelle
_________________
I didn't want any flowers, I only wanted
to lie with my hands turned up and be utterly empty.
How free it is, you have no idea how free
the peacefulness is so big it dazes you.
- Sylvia Plath

Top
 Profile  
eddies sawdust
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 am
Posts: 19
Location: Switzerland
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:33 am 
 

Hi. I submitted a band about a week ago and the request is still pending... How long does it usually take between submission and admission/rejection?

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 6096
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:34 am 
 

Anywhere between a second and a month.
_________________
Junge.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
NoKnownName
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 pm
Posts: 171
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:22 pm 
 

Shouldn't Hank Williams III's punk band 3 be accepted as a side project?
_________________
Some poor fool wrote:
Accept it KORN RULES everyone who is anyone will tell it to you... Only posers with thrash metal t-shirts say its no good.
Doomsday wrote:
Doom is the blues of metal, you either feel it or you don't.

Top
 Profile  
MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Posts: 614
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:34 pm 
 

NoKnownName wrote:
Shouldn't Hank Williams III's punk band 3 be accepted as a side project?


But wasn't Hank Williams III accepted because he released one doom metal album a few years ago amid a 20+ year career of country records? That's fairly borderline to begin with, should it really be reason enough to add any of HW3's various projects from over the years?
_________________
One part the Führer, one part the Pope

inhumanist wrote:
"Fuck you, little Omar. Your school got reduced to rubble by an IDF missile, but Allah still gives you hope you say? Well that's just because you've never played Grand Theft Auto you little shit."

Top
 Profile  
BastardHead
Magic Mike

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 5476
Location: Oswego, Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm 
 

The thing is, we don't accept side projects robotically, they all have to be scrutinized under their own merits, and it's one of the most thorough (and confusing) parts of the moderation process. 3 may well be a legit side project of Hank III, but is he himself a notable enough figure in the metal world to merit inclusion of all his side projects? I'd say no, he's known mostly because of how far from metal his famous family is from, and as far as I know he isn't the main creative force in any of his actual metal projects, the dude is basically a satellite character to Phil Anselmo. His solo page being included is a bit of an anomaly in the first place, since he mainly does country stuff but shat out one stoner metal album in the middle of it all. It's a hard "no" from me and if I may be so arrogant as to assume I know what the rest of the more knowledgeable and important mods are gonna think, it'll likely stay that way.
_________________
Lair of the Bastard: LATEST REVIEW: Job for a Cowboy - Sun Eater

Top
 Profile  
Zaephar
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Spain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:02 pm 
 

Hello,

I want to know why the band Mastrobating Jehovah is not considered black metal, but the band Black Mastrobation is. For me both sound equal noise/black metal.

Black Mastrobation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-EFei9HuNM
Mastrobating Jehovah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8lnwKeGmfg

Thanks and cheers.

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:06 pm 
 

Please don't base your argument on parallels drawn to accepted bands. The blacklist note cites that Mastrobating Jehovah is: A riffless wall of black noise. Hey, at least it's black.
_________________
Passive-aggressive complainee wrote:
Communicating exclusively in gifs makes you the most annoying mod ever

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Zaephar
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Spain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:17 pm 
 

It's difficult not to compare when the new band is a side project of the other... Well, in that case which is Black Mastrobation? A riffless wall of black metal noise?

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:49 pm 
 

Zaephar wrote:
It's difficult not to compare when the new band is a side project of the other... Well, in that case which is Black Mastrobation? A riffless wall of black metal noise?


Actually no, it isn't metal at all either. I just nuked it.

Now all is perfect in the world.

Mythics: Resubmit.
_________________
Passive-aggressive complainee wrote:
Communicating exclusively in gifs makes you the most annoying mod ever

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
EpicDismemberment
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:24 am
Posts: 13
Location: Thailand
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 am 
 

Hi,
Why was the band called Oceans of Slumber was blacklisted?

Top
 Profile  
PDS
The Young One

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 625
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 am 
 

EpicDismemberment wrote:
Hi,
Why was the band called Oceans of Slumber was blacklisted?


Blacklist says Prog rock
_________________
DarknessCrave wrote:
Since Danzig, Doyle, Jerry and Dr. Chud have their metal bands added in this page, is there any possibility on add Misfits as side project?

Top
 Profile  
EpicDismemberment
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:24 am
Posts: 13
Location: Thailand
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:11 am 
 

PDS wrote:
Blacklist says Prog rock

Please reconsider, I think their music harder than rock.
Their sample song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy_zik7S5fY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRtP0dnZQ8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APg17r3E_MM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzIFon4hR2s

Or please, try their full album.
http://oceansofslumber.bandcamp.com/

Anyway, I didn't get into this genre (prog.) that much, just so you know.

Top
 Profile  
MasterOfSin
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 am
Posts: 159
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 am 
 

Hi,
i would like a second opinion abour enkElination, the band was reject because is not metal, of course i have many doubts and i don't agreed so i ask for some opinions.

Here's some tracks.
Reborn http://vbox7.com/play:3c79882080
Never ending http://vbox7.com/play:354c304cad
Insane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTRKfi-ZebA
Thanks
_________________
.-.. --- -. --. / .-.. .. ...- . / .... . .- ...- -.-- / -- . - .- .-..

Top
 Profile  
geneanlucas
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:18 am 
 

Why Muqueta Na Oreia is blacklisted?
Is not a Thrash Metal/Crossover band?
"Blatta" album: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"Lobisomem Em Lua Cheia" album: http://download1519.mediafire.com/0inm4 ... _Oreia.rar

Top
 Profile  
matt1
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:00 pm 
 

Hey,

I am wandering why a band that i submitted which was classed as ambient / folk got rejected?

I was told it was because it is not metal, yet there are a lot of other ambient artists profiles on here..

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8966
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:06 pm 
 

The ambient artists you think about are probably there because of the side project rule as mentioned on their respective page.
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:08 pm 
 

matt1 wrote:
Hey,

I am wandering why a band that i submitted which was classed as ambient / folk got rejected?

I was told it was because it is not metal, yet there are a lot of other ambient artists profiles on here..


What's the band? You said it yourself though, it is ambient / folk. It probably isn't metal enough.

Sure, there are accepted bands with the ambient tag, but they usually have a dominant metal element.

Or as Tony said, are a side-project of a noteworthy artist.
_________________
Passive-aggressive complainee wrote:
Communicating exclusively in gifs makes you the most annoying mod ever

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
matt1
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 pm 
 

ok, well it is a side project. the band was 'Northwind'.

ive seen artists up here such as - wongraven, neptune towers, arcana, vinterriket, etc. all of which are primarily ambient.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 301  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group