Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Iron_Gherkin
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:11 am 

What fucking monkeys decide these things here? Not to mention saying bands like Faith No More are metal when they clearly aren't?

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:21 am 

1.Bands are judged individually
2. As for Soulfly, the site owners must agree and must be convinced primarily in such case, since they have complete control over the site, the mods can give you their opinion, but cannot do much more. For the record, I would consider the sample tracks from Dark Ages on myspace groove metal too - I agree with MMisanthropo opinion on that.
3. Devildriver was accepted for a reason, search for it on this forum- their third album can be considered metal.

4. You behave like complete moron now and are breaking several forum rules, if you will go on like this, you know what will follow. Remember, Nightgaunt is watching you.

5. Faith No More will stay, whether you like it or no. Live with it, and stop playing crybaby here.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:44 am 

"Band I Like should be on here! Band I Don't Like is on here, which is less metal than Band I Like! Thus, the site is run poorly!"

Internet is that way ==>

Feel free to visit any other encyclopedias of metal you find instead of this one. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.