Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
FiveAcrossTheEyes
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:05 pm
Posts: 144
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:22 pm 
 

I want to submit an EP for a band.

I don't know which option to select, as these are the only links that are provided:


* Add a single-CD release
* Add a multiple-CD release
* Add a boxed set
* Add a split album
* Add a link
* Go back to Requital (Ger)'s page
* End submission

Any help please?

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:40 pm 
 

FiveAcrossTheEyes wrote:
I want to submit an EP for a band.

I don't know which option to select, as these are the only links that are provided:


* Add a single-CD release
* Add a multiple-CD release
* Add a boxed set
* Add a split album
* Add a link
* Go back to Requital (Ger)'s page
* End submission

Any help please?


Add a single-CD release


and then select EP (with the little arrow): you have different choices

Top
 Profile  
FiveAcrossTheEyes
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:05 pm
Posts: 144
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:44 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
FiveAcrossTheEyes wrote:
I want to submit an EP for a band.

I don't know which option to select, as these are the only links that are provided:


* Add a single-CD release
* Add a multiple-CD release
* Add a boxed set
* Add a split album
* Add a link
* Go back to Requital (Ger)'s page
* End submission

Any help please?


Add a single-CD release


and then select EP (with the little arrow): you have different choices


Alright, thank you. I just didn't want to make a mistake upon submitting.

Top
 Profile  
PiotrB
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:48 am
Posts: 1886
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:38 pm 
 

American intelligence...

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:00 am 
 

Piotr_Bojka wrote:
American intelligence...


:rolleyes:

Top
 Profile  
Noktorn
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:31 pm
Posts: 2880
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 am 
 

Piotr_Bojka wrote:
American intelligence...


Swords vs. tanks, hmm?
_________________
Nokturnal Transmissions Records - www.nokturnaltransmissionsrecords.com
Septic Tomb - www.myspace.com/septictomb
Bonescraper - www.myspace.com/bonescraper666

Member #1 of Zarach 'Baal' Tharagh Crew - Fuck off the musical black metal!

Top
 Profile  
DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Posts: 2135
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:55 am 
 

Noktorn wrote:
Swords vs. tanks, hmm?


:lol:

As long as you don't press the submit button, you can always go back if something doesn't yield the desired results.
_________________
And now... it might satisfy to dream eternally.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:56 am 
 

DeathForBlitzkrieg wrote:
Noktorn wrote:
Swords vs. tanks, hmm?


:lol:

As long as you don't press the submit button, you can always go back if something doesn't yield the desired results.


And if you press submit i'll be there to repair your errors (and then ban you :D)

Top
 Profile  
Corimngul
Freddled Gruntbuggly

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:18 pm
Posts: 1823
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:32 am 
 

It has always surprised me that it's called CD release. Could be something like single-disc release or something. No big deal though.
_________________
Wra1th1s wrote:
When I meant EVERY black metal band of course I don't mean EVERY black metal band.
Montmirail wrote:
Because I hate ID 100369. Numbers 19, 29, 39, 49, 59 are incomplete and I hate it!

Top
 Profile  
Bash
Talking Meat

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:06 am
Posts: 1054
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:45 am 
 

Noktorn wrote:
Piotr_Bojka wrote:
American intelligence...


Swords vs. tanks, hmm?


Noktorn made teh funnay!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group