Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GoatDoomOcculta
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:43 pm 

My old account is LordAes. I had 140 points yesterday, and had submit a review for Black Chariot last week which got 5 points. Then earlier yesterday, I noticed it was gone, and found myself banned on the forum for some reason. Which I'm fine with I suppose. But I went into the Chatroom to find out why I was Dursted, and my friend Travis (using the name Satanic) came as well, and I talked with Nightgaunt for a bit. Travis was being a shithead, but that isn't the point here, and Nightgaunt banned me from the chat. Which I'm also fine with. But then an hour or so later, my account was Dursted...and I'd like to know why. I haven't violated the TOS at all or anything. Also curious as to the removal of my Black Chariot review.

What's up?

GoatDoomOcculta
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:44 pm 

>_> the link does not seem to want to work, so here's the URL. http://metal-archives.com/userprofile.php?user=LordAes

GoatDoomOcculta
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:45 pm 

Triple-post...blah. Sorry. If it won't be un-Dursted, I'd at least like to know how to remove my reviews from the Archives. Durst isn't a high enough level to do so.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:52 pm 

You made no effort to conceal your past identities; one "Chris Zewe." Accidentally adding a bootleg or submission of a very poor review or mallcore band are matters of course, to eventually be forgiven. A history like yours--willful vandalism and the like--is a different matter.

I will remove the LordAes reviews for you.

Oh, and about the Black Chariot review....I've no idea what happened to it, though I dimly recall reading it at some point.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.