Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
sAlex
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:19 am 

I hope no one closes this thread again. As far as I know Spastik Children was a side-project and actually more of a joke band of members of Metallica and Exodus, Faith no more etc. They did not howere release any demos, just a live ''demo'', that was never officialy released (you could say a bootleg?), but since it is a side-project (even if a damn crapy one) do you think they could be accepted?

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:22 am 

No and STOP creating new threads every time !! use the WHY WAS BAND X rejected thread PLEASE .....

sAlex
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 am 

christkiller wrote:
No and STOP creating new threads every time !! use the WHY WAS BAND X rejected thread PLEASE .....

Okay sorry if I am wrong, but isn't that thread only for bands that were rejected already?

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:27 am 

Technically it is, but it has come to to serve both functions, which would be why he directed you there.

Anyway, this is a very easy one. Regardless of all other considerations, the band is still ineligible--no valid releases. That is, assuming you're correct about there being no official release.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

sAlex
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:07 am 

Nightgaunt wrote:
Technically it is, but it has come to to serve both functions, which would be why he directed you there.

Anyway, this is a very easy one. Regardless of all other considerations, the band is still ineligible--no valid releases. That is, assuming you're correct about there being no official release.

Ok, my mistake then, I didn't know it serves to both functions, will try to not open new threads on this matter in the future.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.