Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:00 am 
 

haha I just got this "hate mail" from NOKTURNAL SUMMONER guy because I removed the remastered version of his MISANTHROPIA album (2004)

"HEY BUDDY, I VIED MY PAGE ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM WEBSITE AND I NOTICED MY "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DISCOGRAPHY SECTION. YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO MODIFY MY PAGE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKIN TRUTH MAN, IM REALLY SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM, YOU'RE GOING TO SERIOUSLY REGRET IT MAN, I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

-SILENT WATCHER

2nd email:

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKIN PAGE ON ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM... DON'T MODIFY IT, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

--------------------------------------------------------

my answer:

hahahaha a lawyer LOL really stop acting like a kid please you're pathetic and you claim playing black metal TSSSS... change your style to GOTHIC MUSIC THEN

Yes I removed it for 1 particular reason AND READ THE FUCKING RULES OF THE SITE "no rereleases/remastered versions allowed"

so misanthropia 2007 is just a remastered version of your 2004 album dammnit!! so no need for a double entry... just mentionning it in the notes + combining the covers is enough

now take a ball and go play on the motorway and avoid sending me those kinds of emails

ohhhhhh now I pissed in my pants
-------

GUYS PLEASE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

DAMN NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL, I DONT WANNA PICK SOAPS UP IN THE SHOWER....


:(:(:(:(:(:(:( please help me :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Top
 Profile  
oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Posts: 5345
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:20 am 
 

christkiller wrote:
"HEY BUDDY, I VIED MY PAGE ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM WEBSITE AND I NOTICED MY "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DISCOGRAPHY SECTION. YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO MODIFY MY PAGE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKIN TRUTH MAN, IM REALLY SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM, YOU'RE GOING TO SERIOUSLY REGRET IT MAN, I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

-SILENT WATCHER

2nd email:

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKIN PAGE ON ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM... DON'T MODIFY IT, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

:lol:
_________________

I write for these magazines:
http://swirlsofnoise.com/
http://againstmagazine.com/

Analysis of band names:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103987

Top
 Profile  
AurvandiL
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:22 am
Posts: 1000
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:31 am 
 

christkiller wrote:
"I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!"



scary, man :)

Top
 Profile  
sofeshue
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:38 am
Posts: 254
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:22 am 
 

I am... AFRAID!!!!!!Mama, help me...:-D

Top
 Profile  
josephus
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:04 am
Posts: 1288
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:32 am 
 

:lol: Teehee, petulant Black Metal wannabes.
_________________
Carrying Concealed

Top
 Profile  
DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:54 am 
 

CK, you're too true for jail. :lol:

Wait, isn't Varg in jail? :D
_________________
And now... it might satisfy to dream eternally.

Top
 Profile  
immortalshadow666
Transilvanian sandwich, mould! MOULD!

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:58 pm
Posts: 2184
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:41 am 
 

When he says "lawyer", he means his younger brother is taking Legal Studies in high school.

Well CK, with this e1337 team of high-profile QC's, it looks like your arse is going to be rotting for the next 40 years for deleting that entry. Don't share any razor blades.
_________________
OlioTheSmall wrote:
AIDS... AIDS... AND MORE AIDS!!!!!!!!!


fetalfeast wrote:
I'm glad not all Australians are assholes like you.

Top
 Profile  
sAlex
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:14 am
Posts: 632
Location: Slovenia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:10 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
haha I just got this "hate mail" from NOKTURNAL SUMMONER guy because I removed the remastered version of his MISANTHROPIA album (2004)

"HEY BUDDY, I VIED MY PAGE ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM WEBSITE AND I NOTICED MY "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DISCOGRAPHY SECTION. YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO MODIFY MY PAGE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKIN TRUTH MAN, IM REALLY SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM, YOU'RE GOING TO SERIOUSLY REGRET IT MAN, I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

-SILENT WATCHER

2nd email

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKIN PAGE ON ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM... DON'T MODIFY IT, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

--------------------------------------------------------

my answer:

hahahaha a lawyer LOL really stop acting like a kid please you're pathetic and you claim playing black metal TSSSS... change your style to GOTHIC MUSIC THEN

Yes I removed it for 1 particular reason AND READ THE FUCKING RULES OF THE SITE "no rereleases/remastered versions allowed"

so misanthropia 2007 is just a remastered version of your 2004 album dammnit!! so no need for a double entry... just mentionning it in the notes + combining the covers is enough

now take a ball and go play on the motorway and avoid sending me those kinds of emails

ohhhhhh now I pissed in my pants
-------

GUYS PLEASE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

DAMN NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL, I DONT WANNA PICK SOAPS UP IN THE SHOWER....


:(:(:(:(:(:(:( please help me :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:


Haha you're gonna be sued for obeying the rules!!:D:D I hope that gave you a lesson:D
_________________
No more signature.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:49 pm 
 

sAlex wrote:
christkiller wrote:
haha I just got this "hate mail" from NOKTURNAL SUMMONER guy because I removed the remastered version of his MISANTHROPIA album (2004)

"HEY BUDDY, I VIED MY PAGE ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM WEBSITE AND I NOTICED MY "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DISCOGRAPHY SECTION. YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO MODIFY MY PAGE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKIN TRUTH MAN, IM REALLY SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM, YOU'RE GOING TO SERIOUSLY REGRET IT MAN, I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

-SILENT WATCHER

2nd email

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKIN PAGE ON ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM... DON'T MODIFY IT, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

--------------------------------------------------------

my answer:

hahahaha a lawyer LOL really stop acting like a kid please you're pathetic and you claim playing black metal TSSSS... change your style to GOTHIC MUSIC THEN

Yes I removed it for 1 particular reason AND READ THE FUCKING RULES OF THE SITE "no rereleases/remastered versions allowed"

so misanthropia 2007 is just a remastered version of your 2004 album dammnit!! so no need for a double entry... just mentionning it in the notes + combining the covers is enough

now take a ball and go play on the motorway and avoid sending me those kinds of emails

ohhhhhh now I pissed in my pants
-------

GUYS PLEASE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

DAMN NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL, I DONT WANNA PICK SOAPS UP IN THE SHOWER....


:(:(:(:(:(:(:( please help me :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:


Haha you're gonna be sued for obeying the rules!!:D:D I hope that gave you a lesson:D


:D the lesson I'm going to give you is rejecting Eruption and dock all your points :D ;)

Top
 Profile  
Morrigan
Crone of War

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:27 am
Posts: 9739
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:53 pm 
 

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Nokturnal Summoner: "Your honour, the defendent Encyclopaedia Metallum has failed to have my remastered album on their website. I demand a million dollars in compensation for the emotional scarring, and I want this man thrown in jail."

Judge: ":lol: Security, escort this cretin outside. Next!"

Nokturnal Mortum: "Your honour, we feel that Nokturnal Summoner ripped off our trademark name *... plus they are gay and wimpy, and we feel the association by similar name damages our reputation. Please destroy them."



* Yeah, I know, it's probably a real word in some language and/or they probably didn't invent it... but it amused me, dammit.

Top
 Profile  
sAlex
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:14 am
Posts: 632
Location: Slovenia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:16 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
sAlex wrote:
christkiller wrote:
haha I just got this "hate mail" from NOKTURNAL SUMMONER guy because I removed the remastered version of his MISANTHROPIA album (2004)

"HEY BUDDY, I VIED MY PAGE ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM WEBSITE AND I NOTICED MY "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DISCOGRAPHY SECTION. YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO MODIFY MY PAGE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKIN TRUTH MAN, IM REALLY SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM, YOU'RE GOING TO SERIOUSLY REGRET IT MAN, I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

-SILENT WATCHER

2nd email

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKIN PAGE ON ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM... DON'T MODIFY IT, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

--------------------------------------------------------

my answer:

hahahaha a lawyer LOL really stop acting like a kid please you're pathetic and you claim playing black metal TSSSS... change your style to GOTHIC MUSIC THEN

Yes I removed it for 1 particular reason AND READ THE FUCKING RULES OF THE SITE "no rereleases/remastered versions allowed"

so misanthropia 2007 is just a remastered version of your 2004 album dammnit!! so no need for a double entry... just mentionning it in the notes + combining the covers is enough

now take a ball and go play on the motorway and avoid sending me those kinds of emails

ohhhhhh now I pissed in my pants
-------

GUYS PLEASE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

DAMN NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL, I DONT WANNA PICK SOAPS UP IN THE SHOWER....


:(:(:(:(:(:(:( please help me :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:


Haha you're gonna be sued for obeying the rules!!:D:D I hope that gave you a lesson:D


:D the lesson I'm going to give you is rejecting Eruption and dock all your points :D ;)


Haha try...I'll sue you!:D
_________________
No more signature.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 pm 
 

sAlex wrote:
christkiller wrote:
sAlex wrote:
christkiller wrote:
haha I just got this "hate mail" from NOKTURNAL SUMMONER guy because I removed the remastered version of his MISANTHROPIA album (2004)

"HEY BUDDY, I VIED MY PAGE ON THE ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM WEBSITE AND I NOTICED MY "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DISCOGRAPHY SECTION. YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO MODIFY MY PAGE. DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKIN TRUTH MAN, IM REALLY SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE "MISANTHROPIA (REMASTERED)" ALBUM, YOU'RE GOING TO SERIOUSLY REGRET IT MAN, I HAVE A LAWYER WHO'S LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW. GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

-SILENT WATCHER

2nd email

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKIN PAGE ON ENCYCLOPEDIA METALLUM... DON'T MODIFY IT, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

--------------------------------------------------------

my answer:

hahahaha a lawyer LOL really stop acting like a kid please you're pathetic and you claim playing black metal TSSSS... change your style to GOTHIC MUSIC THEN

Yes I removed it for 1 particular reason AND READ THE FUCKING RULES OF THE SITE "no rereleases/remastered versions allowed"

so misanthropia 2007 is just a remastered version of your 2004 album dammnit!! so no need for a double entry... just mentionning it in the notes + combining the covers is enough

now take a ball and go play on the motorway and avoid sending me those kinds of emails

ohhhhhh now I pissed in my pants
-------

GUYS PLEASE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO

DAMN NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL, I DONT WANNA PICK SOAPS UP IN THE SHOWER....


:(:(:(:(:(:(:( please help me :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:


Haha you're gonna be sued for obeying the rules!!:D:D I hope that gave you a lesson:D


:D the lesson I'm going to give you is rejecting Eruption and dock all your points :D ;)


Haha try...I'll sue you!:D



arghhhhhhh now everytime I do something i'll get complaints and treats about being sued :lol:

Top
 Profile  
oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Posts: 5345
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:37 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
arghhhhhhh now everytime I do something i'll get complaints and treats about being sued :lol:

It can get worse. What if someone feels to be offended by our nickname and tries to sue you because of it... Well, the trubble might get getting bigger and bigger ;)
_________________

I write for these magazines:
http://swirlsofnoise.com/
http://againstmagazine.com/

Analysis of band names:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103987

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:08 pm 
 

oneyoudontknow wrote:
christkiller wrote:
arghhhhhhh now everytime I do something i'll get complaints and treats about being sued :lol:

It can get worse. What if someone feels to be offended by our nickname and tries to sue you because of it... Well, the trubble might get getting bigger and bigger ;)


Bah .. we are in democracy ;) freedom of speech and thoughts :D

Damn if I had to sue all christians/jesus freaks who ever wrote me emails asking me why I hate Jesus, the lord of salvation -_- I'd be a billionaire now :D


Last edited by christkiller on Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
parasite_lost
Mobile Oppression Palace

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:03 pm
Posts: 964
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:11 pm 
 

You know he means serious business when it's wrote in block capitals.

Top
 Profile  
electric27
hurr hurr i post whiel drunk

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:03 pm
Posts: 975
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:22 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
DAMN NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL, I DONT WANNA PICK SOAPS UP IN THE SHOWER....

:lol: Sigged.
_________________
failsafeman wrote:
I had a foot long crap today. It's beginning to depress me that I frequently have craps longer than my penis will ever be. :(


III

Top
 Profile  
Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 6240
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:08 pm 
 

The world is a sad and fascinating place.
_________________
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

Top
 Profile  
Str8Hate
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Posts: 92
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:10 am 
 

Often times, I add new albums that are just a few months away from their release date and I only do so becase I'm engaged in e-mail correspondance with the band-members themselves which supply me with information that's neither on their website nor on their label's website and when they provide an album's track-listing it's usually accurate. And when I add it to the archives, I usually find that CK removes those albums because they're months awawy from their official release.

That used to piss-me-off and I really felt the need to send CK some hate mail but after a while I figured he is just doing his job and he's really good at it.
_________________
"One must ... declare war, relentless war to the knife, against the ... atomism which Christianity has taught best and longest, the soul-atomism."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:16 am 
 

Str8Hate wrote:
Often times, I add new albums that are just a few months away from their release date and I only do so becase I'm engaged in e-mail correspondance with the band-members themselves which supply me with information that's neither on their website nor on their label's website and when they provide an album's track-listing it's usually accurate. And when I add it to the archives, I usually find that CK removes those albums because they're months awawy from their official release.

That used to piss-me-off and I really felt the need to send CK some hate mail but after a while I figured he is just doing his job and he's really good at it.


If you speak about Beastcraft now it's because the label who produces it asked me to remove it since it won't be released until July and the tracklisting you submitted is not yet confirmed ;)

And hatemails always make me laugh :D especially those insulting metal archives :D

Top
 Profile  
the_empyreal_lexicon
Captured in Eternity's Eye

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:54 pm
Posts: 231
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:58 pm 
 

Seems like this black metal lamer needs a visit from "Dont sue people panda"!

Top
 Profile  
Osgilliath
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:38 pm
Posts: 282
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:06 pm 
 

Haha, TheClansman vandalized Nokturnal Summoner's Metal-Archives page, adding "Butterflies" to the Lyrical Themes.

I'm sure his crack legal team is working around the clock at this point :D.


Edit: I assume it's TheClansman, he has the last update.

Top
 Profile  
parasite_lost
Mobile Oppression Palace

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:03 pm
Posts: 964
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:40 pm 
 

Deleted it. What a fucking idiot. This guy's being a moron so he feels the need to act like one too

Top
 Profile  
droneriot
RETIRED

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:17 pm
Posts: 5242
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:07 pm 
 

parasite_lost wrote:
Deleted it. What a fucking idiot. This guy's being a moron so he feels the need to act like one too

He just wanted to be popular like christkiller. :D
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/droneriot
Join my death/doom group on Last.fm!!
My blog: http://droneriot.blogspot.de/
Alpha Drone at Bandcamp: http://alphadrone.bandcamp.com

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:41 pm 
 

Anyway I did not mention yet that the guy sent me an email today apologizing for his behaviour ;)

FUCK !! I WANTED TO BE SUED :( lol I'D BE A METAL MARTYR AND ALL GIRLS WOULD WANT ME :D

Top
 Profile  
TheClansman
IM AN INTARWEB TUFF GUY

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:04 am
Posts: 6292
Location: Antarctica
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:13 pm 
 

He apologized? Page updated.

parasite_lost wrote:
Deleted it. What a fucking idiot. This guy's being a moron so he feels the need to act like one too


Ya, shame on people who want to have a bit of fun, what complete and total pricks. :roll:

We simply must get that sand out of your vagina, its really making you a party pooper.
_________________
NP: METALLIKA - ONION

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:19 pm 
 

His email (I did not answer yet):

I was really pissed off man, that album has unreleased re-recorded tracks on it with a different tracklist. It's a totally different album than the 2004 release.

I was just pissed off, very pissed off, and no I didn't read the rules of the site, I had no fucking clue that re-releases were not allowed. However, like I was saying it's a totally different album with a different tracklist and the majority of the songs are unreleased re-recorded tracks, it differs greatly from the 2004 release.

I apologize man, and I was just VERY pissed off. But I now understand. However I will need you to get back to me to confirm if the 2007 album is still allowed on the discography section, hence it's totally different.

Take it easy.


ps: since this album is reworked, different songs, covers etc, it can be added (not a pure rerelease)

Top
 Profile  
AurvandiL
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:22 am
Posts: 1000
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:15 am 
 

christkiller wrote:
His email (I did not answer yet):

I was really pissed off man, that album has unreleased re-recorded tracks on it with a different tracklist. It's a totally different album than the 2004 release.

I was just pissed off, very pissed off, and no I didn't read the rules of the site, I had no fucking clue that re-releases were not allowed. However, like I was saying it's a totally different album with a different tracklist and the majority of the songs are unreleased re-recorded tracks, it differs greatly from the 2004 release.

I apologize man, and I was just VERY pissed off. But I now understand. However I will need you to get back to me to confirm if the 2007 album is still allowed on the discography section, hence it's totally different.

Take it easy.


ps: since this album is reworked, different songs, covers etc, it can be added (not a pure rerelease)


don't forget to copy/paste your answer on the thread...

Top
 Profile  
Nacherer
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 575
Location: Slovenia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:03 am 
 

well, christkiller, I know you put a-lot of effort into MA, so I'm definitely on your side here.
_________________
Dragons with rusty sword in their asses

Top
 Profile  
Velimor
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 12
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:18 am 
 

Sueing you for what reasons?

This is fucking hilarous seriously. This guy seems to think he's so misanthropic... yet he's whinning cause a remastered album has been deleted from the discocraphy of his lame band.

He should be deleted from the whole encyclopedia. I wonder what the fuck he would do in that case.
_________________
-We Must Secure Total Annihalation Of Humanity And All Inferior Lifes On This Planet.-

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:33 am 
 

AurvandiL wrote:
christkiller wrote:
His email (I did not answer yet):

I was really pissed off man, that album has unreleased re-recorded tracks on it with a different tracklist. It's a totally different album than the 2004 release.

I was just pissed off, very pissed off, and no I didn't read the rules of the site, I had no fucking clue that re-releases were not allowed. However, like I was saying it's a totally different album with a different tracklist and the majority of the songs are unreleased re-recorded tracks, it differs greatly from the 2004 release.

I apologize man, and I was just VERY pissed off. But I now understand. However I will need you to get back to me to confirm if the 2007 album is still allowed on the discography section, hence it's totally different.

Take it easy.


ps: since this album is reworked, different songs, covers etc, it can be added (not a pure rerelease)


don't forget to copy/paste your answer on the thread...


I will not answer immediately anyway and since he apologized my answer will be polite ;)

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 am 
 

Another threat M-A (not me) received some times ago (I deleted the report anyway)

It's for the band MALIBU BARBI: sent by the user CaraCrash and concerning the guitarist of the band

"I am the original Cara Crash here in NYC! I have had this name registered since the late 70's and you are hereby being ordered to immediately stop using the name. It is a registered trademark. If you do not stop,we will need to take legal action against you. You were told in 1987 when you started calling yourself CARA CRASH to stop at that time but apparently you ignored the request. Again,the name CARA CRASH is registered to me a musician in NYC since the 70's"

WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ONLY ARE AN INFORMATION SITE AND THAT WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE BANDS... (especially for trademarks/copyrights)

+ THIS BAND SPLIT-UP AGES AGO, SO IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY STUPID TO SUE US OR HER ... just because we mentionned her name here -_-


Last edited by christkiller on Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
mrchris
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:32 pm
Posts: 954
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:32 pm 
 

lmao, these people need to get a life.
_________________
The Brutal Video Vault

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:38 pm 
 

;) it also makes me smile when people think we are in contact with all those bands and ask us to give them their contact :D

Example today for a NWOBHM band

"I used to know this guy before they recorded the album but we lost contact, can you give him my email"

-_- ok only if we have their contact ...

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:48 am 
 

Now I got an email asking me if I'm IRANIAN :wtf: :ugh:

"hail.....sorry but i want to know are u iranian....haow can i mail to the black metal bands?".

Top
 Profile  
immortalshadow666
Transilvanian sandwich, mould! MOULD!

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:58 pm
Posts: 2184
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:12 am 
 

As I said in the point whores thread - you're Ielgian! :D
_________________
OlioTheSmall wrote:
AIDS... AIDS... AND MORE AIDS!!!!!!!!!


fetalfeast wrote:
I'm glad not all Australians are assholes like you.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:26 pm 
 

And it continues

Just got this nice email from "swe.barb@gmail.com" (a courageous guy who does not dare signing)

about watain's new album I removed because 1) not yet released 2) ALREADY reviewed based on some mp3 leaked on the net


"Hey you stupid cocksucker. yeah thats right why did YOU remove the watains new album and the 2 reviews on it ? I mean people have been reviewing albums before an actual retail release and you didnt remove them..

Why you stupid sons of bitch ? have something against good black metal from sweden u fagg.. "


*sighs* what should I say? I"m just gonna ignore him :)

Top
 Profile  
PhantomOTO
Exterminator 666 Does Not Answer

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 3242
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:43 pm 
 

I thought the new Watain album was pretty much confirmed?

Top
 Profile  
Visionary
Veteran

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:16 pm 
 

Just goes to show that black metal and emo aren't always as far apart as initally thought.
_________________
taleskiss on Kiss wrote:
They influenced MOST of the metal bands of our days, and they are not part of this site? This is unacceptable!!!
I would like to know why is that???
Because they are not considered metal? This is not fare!!!

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:33 pm 
 

PhantomOTO wrote:
I thought the new Watain album was pretty much confirmed?


There were again complaints about the 100 % confirmed tracklisting + reviews only based on mp3 taken from the net... we should not accept those reviews only based on some mp3 ripped on the net :/

Top
 Profile  
buttercup
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:18 pm
Posts: 99
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:49 pm 
 

parasite_lost wrote:
You know he means serious business when it's wrote in block capitals.


I like that. My SIG!!!
_________________
TiredOfBeingAlive wrote:
I killed a cat once too. I was 5 and I had just learned that old saying, "cats always land on their feet" and I threw it up in the air and it landed on it's neck.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MutantClannfear and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group