Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Warmachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 57
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:09 pm 
 

thank you.

Top
 Profile  
Warmachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 57
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:10 pm 
 

i kind of wanted ChristKiller to see this , but who well.... what can you do?!

Top
 Profile  
Visionary
Veteran

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 2635
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:46 pm 
 

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=2834
Quote:
-North have pretty much finished up the demo
album. Some more vocals need to be recorded,
but the general music recording has been completed.
Samples should be available in the music section.


That is taken from the official site of North and it was last updated in 2002 so I don't know if that demo was released or not. Will the band stay or be deleted?
_________________
taleskiss on Kiss wrote:
They influenced MOST of the metal bands of our days, and they are not part of this site? This is unacceptable!!!
I would like to know why is that???
Because they are not considered metal? This is not fare!!!

Top
 Profile  
Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 9:50 am
Posts: 6144
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:02 pm 
 

Warmachine wrote:
i kind of wanted ChristKiller to see this , but who well.... what can you do?!


It was him who accepted that band?

Quote:
That is taken from the official site of North and it was last updated in 2002 so I don't know if that demo was released or not. Will the band stay or be deleted?


They changed their name to Archaeon and released the demo, so I deleted North.

Top
 Profile  
Warmachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 57
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:44 pm 
 

Evenfiel wrote:
Warmachine wrote:
i kind of wanted ChristKiller to see this , but who well.... what can you do?!


It was him who accepted that band?

[quote]
dont know, i guess he wouldnt have approved this if he saw it.
i wanted him to see this as proof that i am not going on a blind crusade against these israeli bands.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:25 pm 
 

which band -_- ???
I tend not to accept bands from Israel or Iran or Middle East now: full of fake bands
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
Warmachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 57
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:34 pm 
 

another fake one called MitzAgvaniot.
submitted by some1 called "yoni", please ban him.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:51 am 
 

who added this?

Moonthunderforce

Italian IKEA Black Metal

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=47347

damn iI can't listen to mp3.... but I vote for this band to be deleted asap unless someone can prove me that their mp3 are Metal ....

see the lyrics for those who can understand

Uncolored? BlackMetalGirl? :p what do you think?
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
Warmachine
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 57
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:32 am 
 

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/92807.jpg
haha, remove.

Top
 Profile  
BlackMetalGirl
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:10 am
Posts: 213
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:03 am 
 

I think that if Nanowar are not in archive also Moothunderforce has to be removed!!! The music is Black Metal, of course, but the concepts and the lyrics of this band is totally ridicolous!!! ...i don't know it depends what's the rule about humoristic bands...

Hi :)

Top
 Profile  
DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:15 am 
 

Isn't IKEA a swedish furniture shop?
_________________
And now... it might satisfy to dream eternally.

Top
 Profile  
BlackMetalGirl
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:10 am
Posts: 213
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:20 am 
 

DeathForBlitzkrieg wrote:
Isn't IKEA a swedish furniture shop?



ahahahahahahaha yes!!! The lyrics are stupid and talk about IKEA and Melevisione (that is a children TV program here in Italy). But the music and the vocals, even if terrible, are Black Metal...I really don't know...on their site there is two songs listenable, try to download...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Eterno Misantropico Fantabosco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahah :)

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:36 am 
 

DeathForBlitzkrieg wrote:
Isn't IKEA a swedish furniture shop?


Yes :lol: that's why I asked about this band :lol: damn they are ridiculous
_________________
fearshop.com = gay


Last edited by christkiller on Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:44 am 
 

christkiller wrote:
DeathForBlitzkrieg wrote:
Isn't IKEA a swedish furniture shop?


Yes :lol: that's why I asked about this band :lol: dman they are ridiculous


I have just downloaded a song from their site and they are without a doubt Black Metal, but i don't want to know the lyrics. :lol:
_________________
And now... it might satisfy to dream eternally.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:46 am 
 

Well i don't dare listening

I'd say to remove them: stupid joke band making fun of Black Metal

Uncolored? any suggestion?
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
parasite_lost
Mobile Oppression Palace

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:03 pm
Posts: 964
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:37 am 
 

if the music sounds like black metal then they should stay. they are still a black metal band even if they have (un)funny lyrics.

i mean, you wouldn't nuke gorerotted for having silly song titles.

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1422
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:28 pm 
 

What about this norwegian "black metal" band Dagligvarer:

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=32959

Dagligvarer means (I´m not 100 % sure of the english word) groceries. You know, the groceries you go to the supermarket to get everyday like bread, milk, juice, salad and so on. Not very serious for a black metal band is it?

Top
 Profile  
DrOctavia
Do Dark Horses Dream of Nightmares?

Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 9:02 pm
Posts: 1344
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:51 pm 
 

Unless they were evil, anti-christian groceries, summoned from the blackened pits of hell, and imbued with the powers of darkness (as well as trace amounts of cyanide), and sent forth to destroy the christian philosophy!! D3a7h 2 t3h h347h3ns!!!!11 After all who said all black metal bands take themselves seriously?

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:59 am 
 

I guess this is another fake band

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=21570

kathaaria (usa) + vongaunt

some evil kids

no mp3 on their website, the guys VON666 reviews his own releases???? wtf !! and see their photo "our show"

damn where is the public???

if anyone here can prove me they are serious, ok :D otherwise I'll nuke them
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:54 am 
 

I just removed a FAKE LLN project

"Northern Moonfrost"

damn, founded in 2001 and releases in 2002-2003? MY ASS!!

!!!!
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:09 am 
 

Can someone check the other bands added by user "goregypt"

i'm sure the belgian band is a fake (released on OSMOSE,?? my ass)
about the second brazilian band I'm quite sure its a fake

But the 1st one

Abutres Noturnos; i have no idea

can someone confirm this?
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:16 am 
 

I also deleted "Vrasagaerhtvuula" a band added by....... me -_- apparently their releases were fake, just mp3..
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:34 am 
 

christkiller wrote:
I guess this is another fake band

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=21570

kathaaria (usa) + vongaunt

some evil kids

no mp3 on their website, the guys VON666 reviews his own releases???? wtf !! and see their photo "our show"

damn where is the public???

if anyone here can prove me they are serious, ok :D otherwise I'll nuke them


They are definitely a joke band:

1) influences of the drummer: "Nirvana, Dave Grohl, Velvet Revolver, Jimmy Thackory, The Offspring, Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, David Bowie, Queens of the Stone Age". David Bowie???? :wtf:

2) one of the influences of guitarist and vocalist: Belphagor. :snipe:

3) they make horrible grammar mistakes, for instance: "comeing" :nono:

4) "March, 20. 2005: The band has changed music styles. The band will now perform a mixture of Thrash Metal and Punk." :wtf: from Black Metal to Punk??? :gay:

Christkiller, please nuke them, they are more aweful than the CoF fan-boys.
_________________
And now... it might satisfy to dream eternally.

Top
 Profile  
MMisantropo
Magnificient Degluter of Yummy Ants

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:52 pm
Posts: 2739
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:31 am 
 

Concerning Abutres Noturnos, look what I found:
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:kU ... +&hl=pt-BR
They were here once, but were deleted 'cause the submitter also added some highly suspicious bands.

Top
 Profile  
DeathForBlitzkrieg
A Dead Man's Robe

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:35 am 
 

There exists a cache of the metal-archives? nice!
_________________
And now... it might satisfy to dream eternally.

Top
 Profile  
MMisantropo
Magnificient Degluter of Yummy Ants

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:52 pm
Posts: 2739
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:31 pm 
 

not quite, it was a strike of luck actually.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:39 pm 
 

ALL these bands have been nuked and added on the black list as FAKE bands

If someone can prove they exist (what I highly doubt) they will be readded
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:57 pm 
 

Another 4 bands seem fake for me

They were added by some 16 yo guys, those were created when they were 14 yo

Damn nowadays, how many "kids" create bands when they are so young

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=35892

SEPSIS (grc)
SWAMP (grc)
SPITIRUAL BLEEDING (greece)
VEHEMENT (greece)

leperjesus reviews his own band?? wtf !! all links are dead, no demo covers etc

Can someone check (or prove me they exist) otherwise BYE BYE ...
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
plektron
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:06 am
Posts: 2
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:08 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
Well i don't dare listening

I'd say to remove them: stupid joke band making fun of Black Metal

Uncolored? any suggestion?



Why have you erased this band?
This band isn't a joke, this band plays black metal and they said in more than an interview that they won't give a ridiculous image of black metal but they aim only to have an ironic view, they respect black metal. Also the name of the members are an ironic tribute of great black metal players. And they play their own music, not covers.
So I don't know why bands like Anal Blast are still here in this archives, or Sloth, even if in the lyrical themes is written "sick humor". In my opinion there are no differences.
I haven't seen in the rules anything about the lyrics of the bands, in fact if you search a band starting by "lyrical themes" with the keyword "humor" you will find a lot of bands.
Moothunderforce play surely black metal.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:12 am 
 

Hey

I'm not the one who removed it..... I suggested it and waited for comments about the band..
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:29 am 
 

Is someone familiar with this band?

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=88939

Azarok

Seems to be another kult kiddie band..... even if there is one mp3 on Mikseri.net i would not trust maniac666..... and especially his demo covers

If someone can confirm this band exists in Finland, Ok, otherwise i'll send it to Valhalla
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
plektron
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:06 am
Posts: 2
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:34 am 
 

christkiller wrote:
Hey

I'm not the one who removed it..... I suggested it and waited for comments about the band..


Sorry, I won't attack you, I only wanted to say that delete this band in my opinion is a mistake.

Top
 Profile  
Uncolored
Death Metal Fundamentalist

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:19 am
Posts: 755
Location: Cagliari/Italy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:34 am 
 

BlackMetalGirl wrote:
I think that if Nanowar are not in archive also Moothunderforce has to be removed!!!


yes I remember that ikea shit band, didn't know that someone added it in the archives. totally useless band if you ask me.

about nanowar: they are not here cause 95% of their "songs" are cover versions with silly and retarded lyrics like:
166 the number of the bitch is iron maiden cover, emerald fork from rhapsody, master of pizza is metallica and so on... I even own one of their cds and it's horrible imho.
I doubt they will ever release a cd with their "own" songs
_________________
Germaniac wrote:
Caller Of The Storms may be black, but he has an aryan heart.

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand

Top
 Profile  
BlackMetalGirl
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:10 am
Posts: 213
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:52 am 
 

Uncolored wrote:
BlackMetalGirl wrote:
I think that if Nanowar are not in archive also Moothunderforce has to be removed!!!


yes I remember that ikea shit band, didn't know that someone added it in the archives. totally useless band if you ask me.

about nanowar: they are not here cause 95% of their "songs" are cover versions with silly and retarded lyrics like:
166 the number of the bitch is iron maiden cover, emerald fork from rhapsody, master of pizza is metallica and so on... I even own one of their cds and it's horrible imho.
I doubt they will ever release a cd with their "own" songs


[ITALIAN MODE]Quindi implicitamente assumi che questi Moothunderforce dovrebbero essere riammessi nell'archivio, visto che i loro demo, bene o male, sono composti da canzoni loro. Inoltre le due songs che si possono ascoltare nel sito sono sicuramente Black Metal, inoltre le idiozie che dicono nei testi non si capiscono nemmeno, quindi se ipoteticamente li ascolti senza sapere l'immaginario idiota che hanno, diresti che sono una Black Metal band, scadente, certo, ma sempre e cmq Black Metal!!! A mio avviso dovrebbero essere riammessi nell'archivio!!! :) Ciaoooooooo!!!![/ITALIAN MODE]

I was saying that maybe Moothuderforce can be reaccepted in the archive...

Bye!!!

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:58 am 
 

BlackMetalGirl wrote:
Uncolored wrote:
BlackMetalGirl wrote:
I think that if Nanowar are not in archive also Moothunderforce has to be removed!!!


yes I remember that ikea shit band, didn't know that someone added it in the archives. totally useless band if you ask me.

about nanowar: they are not here cause 95% of their "songs" are cover versions with silly and retarded lyrics like:
166 the number of the bitch is iron maiden cover, emerald fork from rhapsody, master of pizza is metallica and so on... I even own one of their cds and it's horrible imho.
I doubt they will ever release a cd with their "own" songs


[ITALIAN MODE]Quindi implicitamente assumi che questi Moothunderforce dovrebbero essere riammessi nell'archivio, visto che i loro demo, bene o male, sono composti da canzoni loro. Inoltre le due songs che si possono ascoltare nel sito sono sicuramente Black Metal, inoltre le idiozie che dicono nei testi non si capiscono nemmeno, quindi se ipoteticamente li ascolti senza sapere l'immaginario idiota che hanno, diresti che sono una Black Metal band, scadente, certo, ma sempre e cmq Black Metal!!! A mio avviso dovrebbero essere riammessi nell'archivio!!! :) Ciaoooooooo!!!![/ITALIAN MODE]

I was saying that maybe Moothuderforce can be reaccepted in the archive...

Bye!!!


:nods: Ho capito

:D

ciao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
fearshop.com = gay

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:19 am 
 

Anyone is familiar with this band "SURFACE (UK)"

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=47487

I got a report saying its AOR (and defined the same way on RockDetector) whereas ruigeroeland said it was Melodic Metal

If it's AOR they will be sent to Valhalla


ps: also can someone check the 4 greek bands I mentioned earlier

Top
 Profile  
ruigeroeland
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 am
Posts: 150
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:31 am 
 

Got the info from: http://www.metalpage.de/index2.htm

Can't link to the review directly, but you should be able to find. I haven't heard them, but I scanned the site for bands not on MA a while ago and added everything they defined as "metal".

Top
 Profile  
ruigeroeland
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 am
Posts: 150
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:33 am 
 

Mayb you could try the e-mail adress that is included on the page of the greek band you link to..

Top
 Profile  
ruigeroeland
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 am
Posts: 150
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:00 am 
 

The Greek bands seem to be real, Vehement is also on Rockdetector:
http://www.rockdetector.com/artist,51197.sm

I Guess the rest of the bands is real to.. seeing that they share members

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 4764
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:31 am 
 

ruigeroeland wrote:
The Greek bands seem to be real, Vehement is also on Rockdetector:
http://www.rockdetector.com/artist,51197.sm

I Guess the rest of the bands is real to.. seeing that they share members


yeah but the problem is.....who gave the info to RockDetector? if those info came from the members he could have also given fake info as here and If I email him he won't tell me "oh my band is fake" :/

Does someone have the demo or know them -_-

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 126  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group