Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Wordsworth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:13 pm 

Hello I’m not sure where this goes but can one of the moderators please remove my band from the website. I didn’t submit this information and I don’t even have any physical copies prepared (which for years I thought was significant criteria for being promoted on this site). The band is Embers…Deconstructing…” thank you….if the Embers project actually ends up sounding more acceptable and less amateurish…I’ll submit personally. Love the website. Thanks

Quorthallis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 pm 

No, that's not how it works. If there is information that needs to be updated we'll gladly help but we won't delete your band from the site. We only delete bands if the music doesn't satisfy our criteria, i.e. it's not predominantly metal. Here that is not the case.

Wordsworth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:44 am 

Ok some of the song titles have been changed and I added a logo with demo title, so I could really use help updating the demo cover and editing the song titles. Thank you again.

zervyx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:51 pm 

Go to your band's profile and click the "Report an Error" button. There you can file a report explaining the error you found, don't forget to add in the report a link to the evidence that proves it's an error. By example, a link to a website that has the correct tracklist of the album, a picture of the right album cover, something like that.

Once you file the report, someone will take the job and will make the changes requested.

Reply to topic