Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SweptbackFlame
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:34 pm 

I'm not sure this option exists, correct me if I am wrong.

But is there a way to have bookmarked artists have some kind of thing where it would say a new release has been added, instead of just seeing when the last update to the artists page was?

I've got like a 1000+ bands in my music library and it's difficult to keep track of who's released what/when.

Just food for thought.

NurseWitchWound
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:38 pm 

I think we should get a box of latest releases by bands you favd like rapeyourmusic has, but have it a page with a link below "My Profile" and "My Collection" or something.
I'd rather that than a message, cause if you got something like Nunslaughter, Agathocles, Sunn O))), Sloth or Metallica added you're asking for trouble.

SweptbackFlame
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:47 pm 

NurseWitchWound wrote:
I think we should get a box of latest releases by bands you favd like rapeyourmusic has, but have it a page with a link below "My Profile" and "My Collection" or something.
I'd rather that than a message, cause if you got something like Nunslaughter, Agathocles, Sunn O))), Sloth or Metallica added you're asking for trouble.

Yeah I see what you're saying, so something like what it is now, but instead of it saying "Last Updated" it would say "("Full Length ALBUM or EP" was latest release)" or something like that

Reply to topic