Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Plagued
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:24 am 

Hey guys,

I was just trying to edit my band Plaguewielder's upcoming album info for 'Chambers Of Death'. If I'm not mistaken there are right now two versions of the album listed, one, that is the correct one, which will be released under HPGD Productions, the other is a bogus version, which I added - it's listed as a limited edition, which is factually incorrect, since there is no limited edition of the album. The thing is, I added the album, and I can't recall if I listed it as limited edition (because there will only be 500 copies), but i tried to delete this version, but I don't have the rights to do so (or I don't know how to do it anyway!) If someone could delete that version, I would really appreciate it!
Oh and another thing: I added the lyrics for the songs on the album, but in the modification history it shows up as 5 different modifications? I added them without refreshing the page, so everything in one go - I copy pasted all the lyrics, and then hit 'Save' but it still showed up as 5 separate modifications. I'm really not trying to gain any significant amount of points, so I did what was recommended before: add all 5 song lyrics, and then saved it all in one go.

Thanks in advance!

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:58 pm 

Fixed. Just flag a report next time.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Midnightwards666
Heavy Metal C-3PO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:19 pm 

Plagued wrote:
Oh and another thing: I added the lyrics for the songs on the album, but in the modification history it shows up as 5 different modifications? I added them without refreshing the page, so everything in one go - I copy pasted all the lyrics, and then hit 'Save' but it still showed up as 5 separate modifications. I'm really not trying to gain any significant amount of points, so I did what was recommended before: add all 5 song lyrics, and then saved it all in one go.

Thanks in advance!

We tell by the timestamps. It does show as 5 different modifications, but as the timestamps are all the same we can see you did it all in one go and you won't be accused of point-whoring.

Reply to topic