Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Dembo
Dumbo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:57 am 

Maybe this has been suggested before. But I'd be great if in the lists of bands by genre and country there was a fifth column one could click on to sort by time added to the site. I reckon many users, registered and others, have special interest in particular scenes such as thrash bands, or bands from a specific country or so. This would make it much easier to keep up with what's the latest that's been added within the scenes of one's interest.

Let's say you wanna find out what the latest bands from your own country to be added to the site are, or if any new additions from there have been made at all, then such a clickable column would provide a much easier tool than the big list of latest additions which include every band.

And of course the same possibility would be great for the list of results when using the advanced search function. That way one could easily see for example what the latest additions are of death metal bands from Sweden active before 1995 or what thrash bands from anywhere active in the 80's have been added recently, or bands from your hometown, etc.

Necrodictator
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:45 am 

That's what I've been wishing for awhile as well.

Reply to topic